jadefirefly said:
One, thank you. :D

yes - for me also, "One" mmmmmm

A?

HogBat.jpg

or B?

wood1.jpg

:devil:

Wouldn't depend on B?? I have seen some real mild floggers, it looks like a hand towel, to really wild ones, horse hair anyone?? I would still have to pick B.

Shankara20 said:
Let's try it this way

#1 or #2?

give or receive?

You have to go one because it hurts more the two, and receive of course. The question is will you be able to stand the pain yourself with one??

leeroy jenkins said:
You have to go one because it hurts more the two, and receive of course. The question is will you be able to stand the pain yourself with one??

absolutely - I never offer what I have not first received.... :D

given the choice I go with #1 - to give. there is no toy I prefer to my hand, to play on naked skin, and I can spank and slap for a very very long time.

skin on skin mmmmmmmmmm

I also have had a hand drum for years....

Shankara20 said:
absolutely - I never offer what I have not first received.... :D

given the choice I go with #1 - to give. there is no toy I prefer to my hand, to play on naked skin, and I can spank and slap for a very very long time.

skin on skin mmmmmmmmmm

I also have had a hand drum for years....

If you do one then you have to be able to stand the pain of the hit too, that is why I asked. I like one because its much more intimate and sexual because its a hand instead of a toy.

leeroy jenkins said:

If you do one then you have to be able to stand the pain of the hit too, that is why I asked. I like one because its much more intimate and sexual because its a hand instead of a toy.

thanks - the bottom part of me surfaced there just a little hee hee

I'll take B, and I'll receive, thank you. :)

I've been going a bit bonkers lately, actually wanting to be spanked and/or flogged, and not having anyone around to do it. It's like those itches, in the middle of your back, that you can't scratch. Irritating.

jadefirefly said:
I'll take B, and I'll receive, thank you. :)

I've been going a bit bonkers lately, actually wanting to be spanked and/or flogged, and not having anyone around to do it. It's like those itches, in the middle of your back, that you can't scratch. Irritating.

if only I could help you ... I pick B and to give...

:kiss:

If I have to choose, I'd choose 1, b, and um...2. to recieve please :)

I love the feel of a firm hand comming across my ass, and when it's gloved in leather, *purr* that's even better. Feeling that rub, rub, rub, SMACK! wow! :cathappy:

I've never had a before, and if I'm choosing then I usually go with old favorites rather than something new. I like trying new things, but I'm really craving a flogger at the moment. :eek: well most moments....

and I've not experenced 2 or 3 in play. The icey hot scares me. :eek: I've used it before for it's inteded porpous and I have to wash it off after a short time because I can't stand it. But the feather would be much more sentual, I think and that's more the mood right now.

(yes I know what a mood sentual and floggeresk. menstrating subbies are a breed all their own. :rolleyes: )

Shankara20 said:
BZZZZZZZ

A OR B my dear, you must choose

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Um, no I don't. I mean who's gonna make me? Huh? I WANT to at least experience BOTH! :p

If you or anyone else isn't happy with that, DO something about it!

*raises brows and looks at YOU*

(OR you could give me a lil taste of both and then I might be able to choose. It's like asking if I'd rather go hang gliding or parachuting, BOTH!!! After I try them I'll tell you which I hunger to do first or most the next time. Kay?)

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
Um, no I don't. I mean who's gonna make me? Huh? I WANT to at least experience BOTH! :p

If you or anyone else isn't happy with that, DO something about it!

*raises brows and looks at YOU*

(OR you could give me a lil taste of both and then I might be able to choose. It's like asking if I'd rather go hang gliding or parachuting, BOTH!!! After I try them I'll tell you which I hunger to do first or most the next time. Kay?)

OK OK OK - which do you want first?????

I'll take the feather. Icy Hot scares me, AND annoys the crap out of me since my Grandma is visiting, and I swear she bathes in the shit.

the captians wench said:
If I have to choose, I'd choose 1, b, and um...2. to recieve please :)

I love the feel of a firm hand comming across my ass, and when it's gloved in leather, *purr* that's even better. Feeling that rub, rub, rub, SMACK! wow! :cathappy:

I've never had a before, and if I'm choosing then I usually go with old favorites rather than something new. I like trying new things, but I'm really craving a flogger at the moment. :eek: well most moments....

and I've not experenced 2 or 3 in play. The icey hot scares me. :eek: I've used it before for it's inteded porpous and I have to wash it off after a short time because I can't stand it. But the feather would be much more sentual, I think and that's more the mood right now.

(yes I know what a mood sentual and floggeresk. menstrating subbies are a breed all their own. :rolleyes: )

a little bit of icey hot on a place that puckers is a feeling that, that, well you just can not get away from till it goes away on its own.. :D :D :D

nasty little stuff - I do not enjoy it at all, and I have some in my toy bag...

Shankara20 said:
a little bit of icey hot on a place that puckers is a feeling that, that, well you just can not get away from till it goes away on its own.. :D :D :D

nasty little stuff - I do not enjoy it at all, and I have some in my toy bag...

We'll just keep that too our selves. I'm sure I know some one that would love that idea. :rolleyes: Ideas like that are the very reason I haven't told him I tend to keep fresh ginger in the apt at all times.....wonder if he reads my posts? :confused:

jadefirefly said:
I'll take the feather. Icy Hot scares me, AND annoys the crap out of me since my Grandma is visiting, and I swear she bathes in the shit.

hmmmm - Icy Hot all over her TV screen?

caution - AV whiplash! :D :D

thank the goddess you are no place close to me with a handfull of gm's Icy Hot..... :eek:

the captians wench said:
We'll just keep that too our selves. I'm sure I know some one that would love that idea. :rolleyes: Ideas like that are the very reason I haven't told him I tend to keep fresh ginger in the apt at all times.....wonder if he reads my posts? :confused:

shall I call him and drop the hint???

Shankara20 said:
hmmmm - Icy Hot all over her TV screen?

caution - AV whiplash! :D :D

thank the goddess you are no place close to me with a handfull of gm's Icy Hot..... :eek:

I think considering that you know very well my current mood, you also realize that's not so much a threat, exactly.... :p

Shankara20 said:
OK OK OK - which do you want first?????

*sighs and gets a 20 sider.*

I always did love random encounters.

0-10 A

11-20 B

*rolls die*

Hit me baybee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back