The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

me too ...

...and I don't want him to be 'fixed'. I want the good stuff, laden with his sperm. I want to hear his deep voice tell me he knew when we met I would suck for him because he caught me admiring his bulge. I want to feel his testicles jump and pump in my hand when he fucks in my mouth. Then I know his sperm and semen are mixing for me, and his big penis will soon give me a secret for my belly.

It's a fantasy for a lot of us. Don't let that stop you, though. Whether you ever get to act on your fantasy or not, just have fun with it.

Finally!

Ive been looking for a group like this for years! So happy to have finally found it! So many fantasies wrapped up in this area. Look forward to being a part and chatting with you all!

Ive been looking for a group like this for years! So happy to have finally found it! So many fantasies wrapped up in this area. Look forward to being a part and chatting with you all!
If you enable Private Messages for your user profile then others can chat with you.

I am a member of the club as well (luckily I have had the opportunity to not just fantasize about it).

I also have felt the feeling increase as I've gotten older.

I'm in the same boat. Only 1 experience in recent history but really have a desire for some young efeminate thing! (He wasn't).

It;s been a growing fantasy of mine as well and i really want to try it.
I have a gf and dont want to cheat on her, but darn I want to suck a cock.

like others, no cuddling or kissing etc.. honestly dont even care to talk.

should I try it anyway?

Opinion

I’m in the same boat, but def have the same ideas/fantasy. So i’d say YES! And hopefully i’ll follow!

It;s been a growing fantasy of mine as well and i really want to try it.
I have a gf and dont want to cheat on her, but darn I want to suck a cock.

like others, no cuddling or kissing etc.. honestly dont even care to talk.

should I try it anyway?

If 5 minutes of having a cock in your mouth is worth ruining your relationship then sure go for it

I guess it's time for me to publically admit my kink in this area, as I seem to fit the profile quite well.
I'm an older straight guy, and definitely aren't attracted to men, yet for the last year or so I've had a growing fascination with nice cocks, along with a desire for an actual experience.
Lately, I find myself more frequently masturbating to pics, gifs and videos of shemale action, either hentai/futanari, or real people. I just love the sight of a nice juicy cock, and I especially enjoy the sight of a highly aroused cock cumming, squirting strings of semen, preferably onto another body or face.
In my masturbation fantasies, I imagine myself fondling, stroking and even sucking a gorgeous cock until it squirts, but the cock has to be on a convincing shemale, as a male body is a visual turn off and I wouldn't be aroused. Naturally close ups where the rest of the guys body is not visible are also good, and I can get very turned on watching close up masturbation, and even better, hand job videos.
As yet I have no real life experience, but dream of meeting a nice feminine shemale with nice tits, and having the chance to live out my fantasies.
Whew, okay, now I've got that off my chest, I have shared some of my fantasies with a few individuals online before, but never on an open board like this.
Of course it in no measure diminishes my love for pussy, it's just a new and quite exciting add on to the menu, lol.

You should try an adult bookstore where they have gloryholes. It is amazing to see a cock come through a hole, then you just take him in your mouth and suck him until he rewards you with a mouthful of cum. I can tell that you really want to suck cock and you shouldn't deny yourself that pleasure. You can get past those hang-ups and experience the immense turn-on of having your mouth filled with a hard cock and feeling its warm cum flooding your mouth.

Would love to find a sub guy who fits this club

and to kneel before me, and take my cock between his lips

before I gently face fuck him, feeding him with a some warm protein...

I like the thought of looking at a big soft cock and getting it hard by using my mouth only...

Would love to find a sub guy who fits this club

and to kneel before me, and take my cock between his lips

before I gently face fuck him, feeding him with a some warm protein...

It's a shame you're across the pond.

Back