The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks darlin'. :kiss: I appreciate it.

The trolls nailed me too--I'm below 4.00 for the 3rd time. :mad: Even the sweeps don't help.

It's an instant replay of my Loving Wives Christmas story entry. Only with less hate mail. :(

I waiver around 4.45. It's the only thing I've posted that I actually put effort into that doesn't have a pretty little red H. Ah well. I don't think the score would be that low if it weren't in the contest. I know it's not GREAT. But I don't think it's as bad as some of the nasty anonymous people are suggesting. :rolleyes: I can't wait to see who wins though. I'm dying to read what a winning story around here is like. :D

The trolls nailed me too--I'm below 4.00 for the 3rd time. :mad: Even the sweeps don't help.

It's an instant replay of my Loving Wives Christmas story entry. Only with less hate mail. :(

Do they still have sweeps after installing the new voting system?

That was a short read. I do admire people who can write shorts. Mine always just keep going and going... :rolleyes:
Not that stamina is at all bad under the right circumstances! ;)

They have to be doing something. There's nothing at all consistent about my scores. They go way down and then jump back up and then do it again. The number of votes doesn't seem to be consistent either... :confused:

Yep--but they often do more harm than good. After the last one my V-Day score still sucks--plus I lost 3 'H's on earlier stories. :(

Go figure.

Hi There

I waiver around 4.45. It's the only thing I've posted that I actually put effort into that doesn't have a pretty little red H. Ah well. I don't think the score would be that low if it weren't in the contest. I know it's not GREAT. But I don't think it's as bad as some of the nasty anonymous people are suggesting. :rolleyes: I can't wait to see who wins though. I'm dying to read what a winning story around here is like. :D

You know, it's interesting you should say that. The really good stuff comes from just writing what's there IMHO, and not trying. Your best stuff flows beutifully and there doesn't seem to be too much effort evident.

Did you step outside your comfort zone when you wrote your submission?
:)
- Jack

The best stories don't always win, IMO.

That was a short read. I do admire people who can write shorts. Mine always just keep going and going... :rolleyes:
Not that stamina is at all bad under the right circumstances! ;)

Thanks darlin'. :kiss: That one was done in about 3 hours. I get an idea and run with it.

Mmmmm...stamina. :devil:

Yep--but they often do more harm than good. After the last one my V-Day score still sucks--plus I lost 3 'H's on earlier stories. :(

Go figure.

I haven't lost any H's over the new sweeps but my scores did drop significantly. I had a couple that were at 4.95/96 and everything's under .90 now... :rolleyes:

I wonder what exactly the sweeps do? :confused:
I half think they're just taking the top numbers and the bottom numbers and getting rid of equal amounts under the assumption that some of them have to be bad so they might as well get rid of all of them... Who knows.

It's not really the point anyway. I'm more interested in the comments and feedback than the scores. But the v-day comments and feedback have had the random poopy mean guy just being mean... :(

Luckily I don't scare easily! If they don't like it they don't have to read it! :D
I'm still posting! :p

You know, it's interesting you should say that. The really good stuff comes from just writing what's there IMHO, and not trying. Your best stuff flows beutifully and there doesn't seem to be too much effort evident.

Did you step outside your comfort zone when you wrote your submission?
:)
- Jack

Hi Jack! Welcome to the naked party. Clothes go over in that corner over there. Rolf serves the drinks.

ROLF! We've got a newbie.
Whatcha having Jack?

As far as that submission goes, yeah I was a bit out of my element. It just kinda happened after an argument I had with a friend where I told her I couldn't ever write an incest/taboo piece. And notice that the sex scenes written out were not within the family... I don't know... I've done better. Done worse. Will do more.:D

How's your night going?

Hi Jack! Welcome to the naked party. Clothes go over in that corner over there. Rolf serves the drinks.

Whatcha having Jack?

As far as that submission goes, yeah I was a bit out of my element. It just kinda happened after an argument I had with a friend where I told her I couldn't ever write an incest/taboo piece. And notice that the sex scenes written out were not within the family... I don't know... I've done better. Done worse. Will do more.:D

How's your night going?[/QUOTE

Thanks.

I'd like a Screw driver please :devil:

I'm sure you'll do much better.

My night is going well. Sitting at my computer Naked while dinner cooks. :D

How's your night going?

I haven't lost any H's over the new sweeps but my scores did drop significantly. I had a couple that were at 4.95/96 and everything's under .90 now... :rolleyes:

I wonder what exactly the sweeps do? :confused:
I half think they're just taking the top numbers and the bottom numbers and getting rid of equal amounts under the assumption that some of them have to be bad so they might as well get rid of all of them... Who knows.

It's not really the point anyway. I'm more interested in the comments and feedback than the scores. But the v-day comments and feedback have had the random poopy mean guy just being mean... :(

Luckily I don't scare easily! If they don't like it they don't have to read it! :D
I'm still posting! :p

Now that's the spirit. I write for the sheer fun of it and sharing it with others. If they like it--fine--if they don't--oh well, on to the next one. I actually enjoy the comments from other authors on my work as well as those from my readers. I consider it an honor that they take the time to read my work and comment. :D

Now that's the spirit. I write for the sheer fun of it and sharing it with others. If they like it--fine--if they don't--oh well, on to the next one. I actually enjoy the comments from other authors on my work as well as those from my readers. I consider it an honor that they take the time to read my work and comment. :D

I just commented on yours. I so had you pegged. You ain't right in the head.

Whatcha having Jack?

How's your night going?[/QUOTE

Thanks.

I'd like a Screw driver please :devil:

I'm sure you'll do much better.

My night is going well. Sitting at my computer Naked while dinner cooks. :D

How's your night going?

Hey Jack. Welcome to the Naked Party and the AH.

Hope you have an apron. Those spatters hurt like the dickens. :D

I just commented on yours. I so had you pegged. You ain't right in the head.

Why thank you darlin'. :kiss: I am a wee bit twisted I'll admit--I guess it's because I have the heart of an adolescent--in a jar on my desk. :D

BWAHAHAHAHA. *snort*

I feel the same way ... although it does hurt a little that my Valentine's story is doing poorly. Keep hovering around 4.20 and have almost as many votes as the rest of my stories combined ... but only three PCs the last time I looked :(

I feel the same way ... although it does hurt a little that my Valentine's story is doing poorly. Keep hovering around 4.20 and have almost as many votes as the rest of my stories combined ... but only three PCs the last time I looked :(

I was just about to get to yours.

I've got 22 PCs. Some pretty fun. You should take a look. It'll make you feel better about only having three. as long as they're nice ones. I haven't deleted anything. Although this is the first time I've considered it... :eek:

I've got 22 PCs. Some pretty fun. You should take a look. It'll make you feel better about only having three. as long as they're nice ones. I haven't deleted anything. Although this is the first time I've considered it... :eek:

People need to learn some manners.

Such are the vaguries of posting on Lit. Once a story is out there--it sinks or swims--but it's still out there. I still get feedback on stories I posted over a year ago--so someone's reading them.

Contests are especially brutal--they attract trolls like a can of soda attracts yellow jackets. :D

I'll take a looksee at yours. Only fair since I read Tom's. I really should have done this sooner... sorry guys! :(

If you tell me what I need to do for penance I'll attempt to appease! ;)

Hey Jack. Welcome to the Naked Party and the AH.

Hope you have an apron. Those spatters hurt like the dickens. :D

LOL, good thing I"m not frying anything up.

You know Secretme, The sex you did put in that story was great. I know I've not posted many stories, but I think I'm going to try my hand at a submission along the Incest lines and see how well I can do. I would love your feedbak on the one submission I did make though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back