Not allowed bra or panties at home

txwife594

Literotica Guru
I am not allowed to wear either at home. I wear a tank top and pretty short shorts only. If I wear either I get stripped and spanked. He is free to grab and do whatever whenever he wants. Sometimes he stops me when I am walking and will put his hand on my lower back. When he does that i know to bend over at the waist so he can fuck or finger me. Also must have hair in a ponytail. He likes the look and likes to be able to grab it to pull my hair. Would love to hear if anyone else does similar.

In our house, it's not a rule but more of a comfort thing. Mrs. Screwher will lounge around the house in just a longer tshirt. And yes, my hand is on her bare ass quite often.

In our family we never wear anything at home, why bother with clothes at home. That goes back at least as far back as my grand-parents and probably farther.

Okay, maybe this is my dirty mind at work, but how do the kids...or family and friends react? (Yes, I'm a fan of the taboo stories ;) )

Okay, maybe this is my dirty mind at work, but how do the kids...or family and friends react? (Yes, I'm a fan of the taboo stories ;) )

My wife and I are empty nesters. We don't have to wear anything at all if we choose when it's just us.

Well, since we all have grown up that way we are used to it. As far as taboo stories, there are no taboo's in our family if that tells you anything.

Well, since we all have grown up that way we are used to it. As far as taboo stories, there are no taboo's in our family if that tells you anything.

Now you've got this pervert's mind thinking all kinds of wonderful thoughts

Denny

I am not allowed to wear either at home. I wear a tank top and pretty short shorts only. If I wear either I get stripped and spanked. He is free to grab and do whatever whenever he wants. Sometimes he stops me when I am walking and will put his hand on my lower back. When he does that i know to bend over at the waist so he can fuck or finger me. Also must have hair in a ponytail. He likes the look and likes to be able to grab it to pull my hair. Would love to hear if anyone else does similar.
Pretty much this is normal except the hair do thing and usually she has no top on, her choice.

In our family we never wear anything at home, why bother with clothes at home.
Family knows nothing.

Right from the start in marriage except when the kids are home and our normal friends who know nothing about our un normal lifestyle.
It's worked for well over 50 years. We're almost used to it!

Pretty much this is normal except the hair do thing and usually she has no top on, her choice.

Family knows nothing.

Right from the start in marriage except when the kids are home and our normal friends who know nothing about our un normal lifestyle.
It's worked for well over 50 years. We're almost used to it!

Keep up the good work!

Not necessary

I live with my parents and brother. Of course, I pay them rent. Being a open-minded household, I've never once worn underwear at home. That includes bras and panties. Of course, when I'm on my period, I wear panties, but other than that, it's nothing underneath. I don't mind flesh being exposed at home. Yeah, I get pokies and sometimes I forget to sit like a woman and people would be able to see under my skirt, but guess what?

The folks at home don't care! I've seen my mom do the same. Sometimes, I've seen her cook in just a bra and jeans! I've seen the guys walking to the bathroom in the morning with a tent in their boxers. This doesn't have to make things weird at all!

Wow, that is super sexy to be available for fucking at any moment. Does being open like that keep you wet so you can be easily penetrated?

Back