Dear Daddy

Last chance before weekend haitus

How are you doing sexiness?

love those type of panties ;) and i'm doing good, haven't been on in awhile because of class and such.. and haven't seen you on this late in a long time haha

That was my plan :devil: Thank you daddies :rose:

I like wearing daddy's favourite jersey shirt and my white cotton panties to bed. It smells of daddy and I know how much he like my white panties. I hope he visits me tonight

yes need to check on daddy's little girl give her kisses and cuddle with her in bed

I know...bad bethy! I will probably regret still being up at 5am but now I am horny as hell and need very good seeing to. Since I have no daddies to slide onto here I will have to find a toy to sate me until my bf comes home and *hopefully* fucks my brains out.

very bad bethy ;) and nothing regrettable about any of that.. he better come and fuck you senseless if he knows what's good for.. well you anyways. we can't have our bethy unsatisfied ;)

Maybe I should pounce him :)

I would love to be very naughty with him and suck him in carpark but he never parks anywhere that would allow that to happen fairly unnoticed :( Its not the same if im in the drivers seat :S

i'm sure if you tell him you'd like to suprise him with that.. he'd gladly work with you :p

lol doubt it but i could try...if i could not be too shy for long enough to say it. Knowing me i would blurt it out completely inappropriately :D

you? shy? :eek: no way! lol but hey, if i was him.. i'd work with you in a heartbeat haha ;) i'm sure you can do it, i believe in you! ;P

lol doubt it but i could try...if i could not be too shy for long enough to say it. Knowing me i would blurt it out completely inappropriately :D

but that's the fun of it. feeling your skin warm as you blush down to your breasts, staring lustily into his eyes, knowing he can sense your desire...

hey..happy heart attack lol

this may sound weird but one of my longest running fantasies is to have a guy paying very special attention to my clit whilst hiding under my wedding dress - i presume this is the only reason people wear toilet roll cosy wedding dresses? A lot of other things ive already done but i haven't done this yet :)

think you might have to....

I think i could get same erotic sensation from a normal long dress. I dont know why but any kind of sex standing up ALWAYS feels sexier. I would love to have my daddy gently licking my clit as i grip the door frame.

My panties are well and truly wet now daddy.

daddy can tell, the aroma of his little girl has him as hard as can be. in fact, he's making so much precome that you can see a large wet spot where the tip of his penis is pressing into his pants

Out of interest..where is a good audio file storage website?

I know a lot of people from Lit use soundcloud, and another popular one is audioboo.com

looking forward to hearing from you, baby girl :kiss:

I think i could get same erotic sensation from a normal long dress. I dont know why but any kind of sex standing up ALWAYS feels sexier. I would love to have my daddy gently licking my clit as i grip the door frame.

My panties are well and truly wet now daddy.
Horny posting Beth, not yet had the pleasure of chatting, but who knows, regards, x

I have 3 adult daughters
But would like an online one as well :)

I can't upload my new picture so I will write what I thought of when I saw this picture, daddy.

attachment.php

It was quite accidental; this picture. I was trying many different ways to share myself with you but when I placed this one on the computer I knew how much you would love it. Even I was becoming aroused just looking at it.

I imagined your mouth trailing kisses over my neck and down towards my nipples. Never going below the fabric just teasing my like only my daddy knows how. I would moan and my cheeks would flush as I thought of your own budding arousal.

Maybe, if I had been very good, you would let me caress your cock with my tongue. I hope I have been good enough. When you were ready you would ask me to kneel before you and I would with a smile playing on my lips. I would watch as you stroked your cock one last time and your cum would shoot onto my breasts; dripping down deep into my cleavage.

I really do love when you cum on me daddy...

Not quite so much as swallowing it though.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Back