xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

StoneEyedGirlXx

Literotica Guru
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening...

Hi,

So, I have been lurking around these dark parts for a while now. Always thought about joining, but haven't until now. So why now?

Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I received a little bad news today, nothing too serious, don't worry, but it made me thinking..."Go on, so what? You can delete it at anytime if you wish. Have a little go, it may cheer you up..."

So, either I'm being very brave, or very foolish. But, hey, it wouldn't be the first foolish thing I have done in my time! That's for sure!

So, anyway, here I am. Hi.:)

Attachments

• Hello.jpg
    Hello.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 11,779
Bad news bites, I know that very well.

And yes you can delete it should you feel so, know that. No one will blame you.

From what I can see you are a very attractive woman, you do have a very nice body and you got the kind of hair a guy loves to run his fingers through.

Basically I'm saying you look pretty hot.

And yeah I'm saying this for two reasons.

1. It's true.
2. Want you to smile.

Sorry for the bad news but the good news is you are here :)
You look good so far :)
Can't wait to see more

Bad news bites, I know that very well.

And yes you can delete it should you feel so, know that. No one will blame you.

From what I can see you are a very attractive woman, you do have a very nice body and you got the kind of hair a guy loves to run his fingers through.

Basically I'm saying you look pretty hot.

And yeah I'm saying this for two reasons.

1. It's true.
2. Want you to smile.

Thanks very much! Thats nice.:D

Welcome stoneyedgirl :)

I know your face is hidden by paper but you must have a pretty face, I just know it ;-)

Hope to see some more pictures from you and your beautiful body

So, either I'm being very brave, or very foolish. But, hey, it wouldn't be the first foolish thing I have done in my time! That's for sure!

So, anyway, here I am. Hi.:)

If it makes your heart beat faster with excitement, then brave or foolish, does it matter?

You look incredibly hot from that little taster we've seen... I hope we see more!

I would just like to say thanks for all the comments and posts...It has made me smile for sure. x

Last edited:
welcome to Lit...I really like what I'm seeing so far. You are cheering me up that's for sure and I hope you are having fun.

Welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear about the bad news but things always get better. Great start, hopefully you stick around and we help being that smile back to you:D

Thanks for posting. you seem to be a nice person and I hope we see more of you in the future if you decide to. Just remember it is up to you how much you want to show or not to show.

Back