Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening (ish) everyone. Hope you all are doing well. Busy week at work here.

Hugs and kisses to all my sisters and daddies

Good evening (ish) everyone. Hope you all are doing well. Busy week at work here.

Evening-ish for me too. *huggles you all up, but saves some for the others) I needed those...sorry heh. Hope all is well, despite being super busy?

I slept well!

It is such a gift when I do. :)

hugs

Yes it is, waiting for that to happen myself

Hi Hayley! Thank you. It's been an emotional few days. One of our close family friends died on Saturday morning. He had cancer. We're doing our best to support his wife through these wild days. His service is Sept 7th. (He's being cremated)

How are you feeling? Have you recuperated?

---------------------------

Good morning everyone. I hope Tuesday brings smiles and sunshine to your worlds. Big hugs.

I hope our absent family members are doing well. (Hugs to Peaches!)

Oh no i'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm ok just tired, not sleeping well at the moment. And not 100% but thank you for asking

Evening-ish for me too. *huggles you all up, but saves some for the others) I needed those...sorry heh. Hope all is well, despite being super busy?

No need to be sorry you needed huggles. I am a good hugger! And everything else is just fine except for the busy part. Thanks for asking :kiss:

This morning HS has an addition to the breakfast array (He avoids the word menu, wanting to keep things both flexible and informal)

after calling out his usual cheery good morning, to all the friendly family and visitors, he busies himself in the kitchen and after the final job of scrambling piquant eggs, he retrieves his surprise from the refrigerator, a plate of koeksisters which he hopes will be popular and satisfy RA's need for something different.

Retiring to his usual spot near the door, HS is soon engrossed in the sports pages of his Telegraph, the YB 40 series catching his special attention.
Very nice, HS..thank you. I may have to pass though. They look rather sweet, and I'm sweet enough.. Lol... :)

Hoping the World is treating everyone well.

I got praised for my enthusiasm and "being a little bulldog" with the my work today. :D As a result, I was handed one of the problem accounts too work on today..
I gladly accepted. Nothing wins my heart faster than genuine praise of accomplishment. :rose:

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that treasure them :) Life is still going well and we're both very happy.:)

RA: I'll be happy to take some hugs and give more right back :rose: I'm happy things are getting better at work and I hope you get the meds situation sorted out soon. I'm very happy that you have your Daddy there for you.

CA: Hugs for you and I hope life slows down a little. :rose:

INL: Big hugs for you, little one. :heart: I know you're going through a lot now. I'm here for you when you need to talk.

Hayley: Hugs and I hope you can get some good sleep soon.

serene: way to go on homeschooling! I wish you and your little one the best of luck. I know you'll be amazing at it. Hugs and :heart:

I know I've missed many of you, but it's time for me to head out... Angel is calling me... :devil: Have a good night, all!

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that treasure them :) Life is still going well and we're both very happy.:)

RA: I'll be happy to take some hugs and give more right back :rose: I'm happy things are getting better at work and I hope you get the meds situation sorted out soon. I'm very happy that you have your Daddy there for you.

CA: Hugs for you and I hope life slows down a little. :rose:

INL: Big hugs for you, little one. :heart: I know you're going through a lot now. I'm here for you when you need to talk.

serene: way to go on homeschooling! I wish you and your little one the best of luck. I know you'll be amazing at it. Hugs and :heart:

I know I've missed many of you, but it's time for me to head out... Angel is calling me... :devil: Have a good night, all!
Big tight hugs to Mutato.. I'm thrilled you and AB are enjoying one another.. :heart:
Just this morning I was telling Daddy he was like the security blanket I could curl up in and just let go. He brings a much needed peace to my heart that I can't explain. :rose:

Good afternoon everyone.

Anyone else sick and tired of the runny eyes, causing poor sight, from all the freaking pollen in the air?

Thankfully, I don't suffer from the pollen. I hope you can get some good meds to help yours. :)

Hugs for CA!

Oh no i'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm ok just tired, not sleeping well at the moment. And not 100% but thank you for asking

Hmm, maybe we should play some soft music to help you? Or, your daddy could pet you to sleep? HUGS!

Very nice, HS..thank you. I may have to pass though. They look rather sweet, and I'm sweet enough.. Lol... :)

Hoping the World is treating everyone well.

I got praised for my enthusiasm and "being a little bulldog" with the my work today. :D As a result, I was handed one of the problem accounts too work on today..
I gladly accepted. Nothing wins my heart faster than genuine praise of accomplishment. :rose:

Congratulations! That is a big sign of respect. You should be feeling special. I'm so glad that things are moving in the right direction for you. (Do the kids like their new school?)

RA: I'll be happy to take some hugs and give more right back :: I'm happy things are getting better at work and I hope you get the meds situation sorted out soon. I'm very happy that you have your Daddy there for you.

CA: Hugs for you and I hope life slows down a little. ::

Hi daddy M! Thank you. :D

HS quickly pokes in a nose, calls a hearty good morning greeting and after turning on the sprinklers, gives his apologies for the lack of coffee or anything else this morning.
Then with a wave he is off to The Oval, Ashes test, No five in the series and a whitewash in prospect.:D

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hmmm, maybe Hump day should be panti-free day too? Giggles! ;)

Since HS isn't here yet, I'll start the coffee bar. And I think I'll whip up some french toast and fritattas for breakfast. Enjoy everyone!

*sereneone scampers in, with a secret smile to her face and a glowing countenance, grabbing some fritatta and toast*

Thank you, INL. :rose:

Big tight hugs to Mutato.. I'm thrilled you and AB are enjoying one another.. :heart:
Just this morning I was telling Daddy he was like the security blanket I could curl up in and just let go. He brings a much needed peace to my heart that I can't explain. :rose:

Big tight hugs right back at'cha, dear RA! :heart:

No need to explain. The littles and Daddies here know exactly what you mean. Angel and I feel the same kind of peace even as life gives us challenges and tests that stress us out. I'm so happy that you've found that peace, you definitely deserve it. :rose:

Big tight hugs right back at'cha, dear RA! :heart:

No need to explain. The littles and Daddies here know exactly what you mean. Angel and I feel the same kind of peace even as life gives us challenges and tests that stress us out. I'm so happy that you've found that peace, you definitely deserve it. :rose:

Hugs Mutato.

So thankful to see you happy.

Revel in it, my friend.

:rose:

Hugs Mutato.

So thankful to see you happy.

Revel in it, my friend.

:rose:

Hugs for you too and thank you, serene. :kiss: Trust me, both of us are reveling in our newfound joy even as the little trials in life are trying to take us down.

Hugs for you too and thank you, serene. :kiss: Trust me, both of us are reveling in our newfound joy even as the little trials in life are trying to take us down.

Stay focused.

Pay no attention to the storms that rage about you.

You can do this.

You have conquered far worse things.

:)

Exhale, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back