Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too old now to do overnights LOL

Hell, they asked me to work a 4 to midnight once and I laughed

I don't mind the overnights. There are very few things I'm good at, but cleaning/organizing is one of them. And overnights is the only time we're slow enough to accomplish those tasks. I enjoy the solitude of working alone, no boss breathing down my neck, and the customers are more interested in getting in and out of the store and back to whatever activities they are doing that night. I only work overnights two nights a week, Fridays and Saturdays. I have a feeling that will be changing soon though. I'll either be strictly overnights, or none at all because of a promotion. And I'd be fine with either.

I don't mind the overnights. There are very few things I'm good at, but cleaning/organizing is one of them. And overnights is the only time we're slow enough to accomplish those tasks. I enjoy the solitude of working alone, no boss breathing down my neck, and the customers are more interested in getting in and out of the store and back to whatever activities they are doing that night. I only work overnights two nights a week, Fridays and Saturdays. I have a feeling that will be changing soon though. I'll either be strictly overnights, or none at all because of a promotion. And I'd be fine with either.

In my much younger days, I would go in at 4 AM to an Italian restaurant and help the owner's mother and grandmother bake bread for the day. It was fun, no one bothering us, and I learned some nice Italian swear words :eek:

Some are, especially those that know where I live and know I receive bonus checks :eek:

Then that wouldn't include me. So I think I'm safe! :cool:

Love this and hell need this too.

Rj so sorry to hear that.

Hi Stan.

Hi to the new comers as well

Yeah, so nice to see but would be better to experience. Hugs to you.

I worked 14 hours yesterday, and slept for 10 hours. I'm groggy as hell now. :rolleyes: I have to work another 8 hours tonight.

I hope your evening goes by smoothly Photo. :rose:

In my much younger days, I would go in at 4 AM to an Italian restaurant and help the owner's mother and grandmother bake bread for the day. It was fun, no one bothering us, and I learned some nice Italian swear words :eek:

It is nice. The quiet when everyone else is sleeping. It allows me time to reflect, which is mostly a good thing, but not always. My Daddy has gotten quite a few long emails regarding my thoughts/feelings.

Then that wouldn't include me. So I think I'm safe! :cool:

Yeah, so nice to see but would be better to experience. Hugs to you.

I hope your evening goes by smoothly Photo. :rose:

Thank you sweetie! :rose: I get to close up for 2 hours tonight, which is my favorite time. Cleaning and organizing without a single soul bothering me. I love it.

I do enjoy cleaning too. You get to see results straight away.
Mind you usually when i'm in a bad mood and need to clean there's nothing to clean.

It's another gray sometimes wet day. Still sick but getting cabin fever

It is nice. The quiet when everyone else is sleeping. It allows me time to reflect, which is mostly a good thing, but not always. My Daddy has gotten quite a few long emails regarding my thoughts/feelings.

Thank you sweetie! :rose: I get to close up for 2 hours tonight, which is my favorite time. Cleaning and organizing without a single soul bothering me. I love it.

We would get all the dough made, rolled, and put in the walk in cooler by 6:30, giving us time to go next door and shower for 8 AM mass, and then some breakfast and be back by 9:30, when some of the afternoon staff would be arriving

I'm too old now to do overnights LOL

Hell, they asked me to work a 4 to midnight once and I laughed

I wish I could laugh when the pager goes off after midnight and we have to go cut some idiot out of his car after he rolled it into a ditch because he was driving too fast or at five in the morning for a structure fire or for someone going into cardiac arrest. Still, can't imagine doing anything else. The job can be stressful, but it's always a new set of challenges.

Mind you usually when i'm in a bad mood and need to clean there's nothing to clean.

I clean when I'm upset. My ex always knew when I was upset about something, because I'd be cleaning like a madwoman. If there isn't anything to clean, I'll re-clean something or find something. If I can't find something to clean, I will re-arrange furniture. That usually makes a big enough mess that I have to clean.

I wish I could laugh when the pager goes off after midnight and we have to go cut some idiot out of his car after he rolled it into a ditch because he was driving too fast or at five in the morning for a structure fire or for someone going into cardiac arrest. Still, can't imagine doing anything else. The job can be stressful, but it's always a new set of challenges.

It's great that you found your calling

Fireman friend of mine - cheesy Irish mustache included - laughs at me when I see him. He can't imagine sitting at a desk for hours at a time staring at computer code. He's like you, can't imagine doing anything else.

"Fireman friend of mine - cheesy Irish mustache included - laughs at me when I see him. He can't imagine sitting at a desk for hours at a time staring at computer code. He's like you, can't imagine doing anything else." - Rj

Don't misunderstand - it's not always easy nor is it often fun, but it is different every time you go to a call. Some, we can laugh about later, some, well... The bottom line is that it's a chance to DO GOOD, to help people when they need it the most. There is a huge personal satisfaction, even when things don't work out as well as you'd like, in knowing that you did your job and did it as best you and your fellow ff's could do it.

Also, I kinda resent the comment about the cheesy mustache....it's a firefighter thing and has a history. Mine's NOT a cheesy Irish mustache, either -------I'm NOT Irish *SMILE*

"Fireman friend of mine - cheesy Irish mustache included - laughs at me when I see him. He can't imagine sitting at a desk for hours at a time staring at computer code. He's like you, can't imagine doing anything else." - Rj

Don't misunderstand - it's not always easy nor is it often fun, but it is different every time you go to a call. Some, we can laugh about later, some, well... The bottom line is that it's a chance to DO GOOD, to help people when they need it the most. There is a huge personal satisfaction, even when things don't work out as well as you'd like, in knowing that you did your job and did it as best you and your fellow ff's could do it.

Also, I kinda resent the comment about the cheesy mustache....it's a firefighter thing and has a history. Mine's NOT a cheesy Irish mustache, either -------I'm NOT Irish *SMILE*

He's 100% Irish, has an IV after his name, a third generation firefighter, and HE calls it a cheesy Irish mustache. How else am I to describe it?

lmao

He's 100% Irish, has an IV after his name, a third generation firefighter, and HE calls it a cheesy Irish mustache. How else am I to describe it?

You two are funny

:D:D

There are times when I wish I'd have my office to myself. But then I wouldn't really have a job since I deal with the "public" so to speak. LOL. I have to clean and organize when I'm off the clock. :(

Uh oh, cabin fever is no fun. Can you get out a little?

I can't imagine doing your job (all that stress!). I have a lot of respect for first responders.

Howdy folks

Hi daddy S! :)

INL - Thank you for your comment. People have told us they are always happy to see the Fire Department show up because they know we are there to help, which can not always be said for when the RCMP arrives.

:D:D

There are times when I wish I'd have my office to myself. But then I wouldn't really have a job since I deal with the "public" so to speak. LOL. I have to clean and organize when I'm off the clock. :(

Uh oh, cabin fever is no fun. Can you get out a little?

I can't imagine doing your job (all that stress!). I have a lot of respect for first responders.

Hi daddy S! :)

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back