Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Stifling a yawn) "Hullo Daddies and Sisters! Just home from work and fixing dinner....finally! Bella I'll trade half my Chicken Florentine Alfredo for a cupcake! Those DO sound amazing! I'm a tired cuddle bug tonight - gonna eat and go to bed but wanted to stop by and give everyone (((hugs))) and :heart:!":kiss:

Gee, Hayley, its not like you didn't over-exert yourself yesterday *giggle*

Oh, I need to stop! I've had three cupcakes and three boiled eggs ... and a half huh of sweet lemon tea. God, I can't atop eating! Damn you, hormones and nicotine cravings

*giggles* I know. Just had another big work out lol

Boiled eggs are healthy. As your daddy said just worry about kicking the cigarettes right now.

(Stifling a yawn) "Hullo Daddies and Sisters! Just home from work and fixing dinner....finally! Bella I'll trade half my Chicken Florentine Alfredo for a cupcake! Those DO sound amazing! I'm a tired cuddle bug tonight - gonna eat and go to bed but wanted to stop by and give everyone (((hugs))) and :heart:!":kiss:

I hope you get your cuddles and plenty of sleep.

topic

i have to say for me its all about seducing an older man who is there to teach and mold me. i looove teasing, and i get off on it almost by teasing alone lol. having real life "dad die issues" i guess has molded that part of me, and its a big turn on. the scenario that really gets me is that "daddy" is trying to keep away from temptation very much, but i continue to tease to see what happens, knowing that 'its daddy, he wont get me in any real trouble'.
*devilish smile*

i have to say for me its all about seducing an older man who is there to teach and mold me. i looove teasing, and i get off on it almost by teasing alone lol. having real life "dad die issues" i guess has molded that part of me, and its a big turn on. the scenario that really gets me is that "daddy" is trying to keep away from temptation very much, but i continue to tease to see what happens, knowing that 'its daddy, he wont get me in any real trouble'.
*devilish smile*

Ooooh you are a mischevious baby girl :devil: I have a feeling daddy would not stand a chance at resisting you.

I wish you never felt low!!! You are absolutely gorgeous, and simply AMAZING!!! We all think so...even the Daddies (especially your own)! Uh-huh! *nod nod*
We're lucky to have you in this family Bella and hope you never leave! :heart::kiss::rose:

This is so very true. I 2nd it :D

*sighs* I think I should go to bed early and try and sleep this less then happy mood off :(

"Morning Daddies and fellow Baby Girls. (sigh) Why does morning come so quickly? And why is it only Tuesday??? What's wrong TT? Can always drop any of us a PM - I may not be able to answer it right away because I don't have a Smart Phone or anything but any of us will be glad to lend an ear and a shoulder... Got to grab some more coffee and a shower and then head back out and do it again. (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to all!"

Morning Daddies and beautiful baby girls!!! Peaches, I'm sorry you're so sleepy. I know how you feel, though.

TT, just like Peaches said, if you need to, PM ANY of us! We're here for you!!!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

:heart: Keri

Hello to all the wonderful little girls and Daddies out there. Tuesday yet another work day. Damn you Henry Ford and your 40 hr work week! We need more Daddy time with our little girls!
High f--king Ho it's off to work I go....everybody join in and make up your own lyrics....

Hello to all the wonderful little girls and Daddies out there. Tuesday yet another work day. Damn you Henry Ford and your 40 hr work week! We need more Daddy time with our little girls!
High f--king Ho it's off to work I go....everybody join in and make up your own lyrics....

*giggles uncontrollably* I can't even think up lyrics that could possibly compete with those!

And good morning to you, too, Daddy STAN. Did I get that right???

*giggles uncontrollably* I can't even think up lyrics that could possibly compete with those!

And good morning to you, too, Daddy STAN. Did I get that right???

Yes baby girl. You spelled it perfectly! I got the humor you naughty minx

Good morning, sexy sisters and lovely Daddies!

*hums to catch up.to Daddy Stan* to earn a paycheck so we can play, HI-HO, HI-HO!! *giggles-

Cupcake hangovers ... are they possible? Discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back