Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if we hadn't lost Daddy M, i would have been happy to finish punishing you sis Peaches for him...Oh well...hmmm, do you know where Daddy ran off to?...

"Oh I'm pretty sure he'll be back to finish what we started.....or to watch us finish...:kiss:"

Good morning daddies and girls. (It's so nice to see Sis Peaches back!!) I hope everyone has had a great week. Stay warm! Hugs!
:kiss::rose:

Good morning daddies and girls. (It's so nice to see Sis Peaches back!!) I hope everyone has had a great week. Stay warm! Hugs!

Good afternoon,I'm trying to keep warm could do with a somebodies arms wrapped around me.;)

"Good Morning sweetie! Happy Friday! Yes you bundle up and stay warm too! Gonna be a yucky weekend I think (of car shopping I'm afraid....:(....)"

Good afternoon,I'm trying to keep warm could do with a somebodies arms wrapped around me.;)

"Good afternoon Daddy E! You stay warm TOO!"

"Good Morning and Happy Friday to all the Daddies and the sweet baby girls who love them so - Daddy PA hope you didn't get too much snow and can get out and around.....I'm off to work to finance Congress' payroll (not mine!!!:mad:) for the coming year - Ya'll stay warm and drive careful!":kiss:

hello

GOOD EVENING, I see you have all been enjoying your selves, while I have been designing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back