Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to know I'm not the ky 'little girl' that has these fantasies. For me it's all about being dominated by a man more experienced and mature than me. And that usually includes him being older as well
 
Makes Me hard as hell to hear how it makes you wet as hell. Come here lil girl and tell Daddy if you have been naughty or nice;-)

Sir Leo
I couldn't agree more with that post. I'm very submissive and shy but do my best to fallow orders.
 
*grrrowl*

The physical takedown is half the fun of foreplay. Wrestling my little girl to the ground, pinning her face-down so that her ass is pressed against my crotch, pinning her wrists behind her back and pulling on her hair ... then yanking her panties down over her hips and exposing her to me completely.

God. Fuck yes.
Oh my.. Yes please.
 
Goodnight all!
I love how Daddy can take care of his baby girl, even from 200+ miles away. Such a lucky girl!

Sweet dreams..
 
Good morning all; please make sure to say hello to PlayfulKitty she is looking for a Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!
 
LeSigh ... Is there room on anyone's lap for me. Feeling oh so lonely and blue. I think he has moved on and left me behind.
 
Really? Two? ... and it is okay that I have a curve to me? No VS model here, just that tall.

Love curves, and daddy's love their little girls more than anything! Pleasure to meet you DD. Feel free to cum and talk to daddy:rose:
 
Really? Two? ... and it is okay that I have a curve to me? No VS model here, just that tall.

Most daddies have more than enough lap & cuddles to go around, as long as you don't mind sharing sometimes. :) Some little girls have more than one daddy..just whatever fills the need for YOU!

I only have one daddy & I don't like sharing him at all, but it is RL for us. :rose:
 
With a Real Life Daddy, Cookie is very lucky...and her Daddy always has a sweet treat!

Hugs to you !!:heart:

I wonder if Daddy & I are the only ones here (this thread) that experience this in real life...hmmm. Most don't believe us anyway...oh well! ;)
 
I believe you Cookie, and know you and your Daddy are very happy. I am not anyone's daddy in real life (in the sense of this thread) but enjoy time with the playful girls on this thread when we have time together....
 
I believe you Cookie, and know you and your Daddy are very happy. I am not anyone's daddy in real life (in the sense of this thread) but enjoy time with the playful girls on this thread when we have time together....

I'm sure you are a wonderful daddy, Doctor Joe, and any little girl would be lucky to have you! :kiss:

We certainly didn't start out this way! We met on Lit, then a week later in real life. We both thought we would play a couple of times and say hello on here. We really hit it off and get along sooo well and next thing we knew, I was his little girl and he was Daddy. It just seems so natural and I love it, almost as much as I do him. :) It has been 5 nights without him so far, the longest we have ever been without seeing one another since we met. Sigh...miss him! I'm trying to be a big girl about it, but it is difficult.
 
Today was rough. I've been called "Daddy" for a long time, by the young women in the neighborhood as well as those I've worked with, or know from the places where I write. I spent some of the day just "being there," just listening to some young ladies' worries, fear, and grief. I need to change my shirt: It's wet with tears.

Being a Daddy figure isn't always about sex or fetish. A real "Daddy" will be there for their "girls", in good times, but especially in the bad times.

With that, I need an alcoholic drink. It's been 7 years since I've had one...Daddy's gonna get knocked on his ass after half a beer!
 
Today was rough. I've been called "Daddy" for a long time, by the young women in the neighborhood as well as those I've worked with, or know from the places where I write. I spent some of the day just "being there," just listening to some young ladies' worries, fear, and grief. I need to change my shirt: It's wet with tears.

Being a Daddy figure isn't always about sex or fetish. A real "Daddy" will be there for their "girls", in good times, but especially in the bad times.

With that, I need an alcoholic drink. It's been 7 years since I've had one...Daddy's gonna get knocked on his ass after half a beer!

Sorry to hear you have had a rough day. You need to sit back and let a little girl massage your neck and shoulders for you...

You are 100% right about 'this' being about more than sex or fetish. I know that I can vent to Daddy about my day and he is always there with kind words and assuring me that things will be better tomorrow, while stroking my hair and planting soft kisses on my head, wanting nothing more than to make his little girl feel all better. I'm sure that it can be hard work being a GOOD daddy.

Kudos to you all !:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top