What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am awake, I have coffee and George is in a wonderfully foul temper this morning...

How I wish the media would learn not to give killers so much airtime with their picture and name. I'm pretty sure that's what all of them want, the notoriety...the chance to be a household name. I'd rather focus on the victims.

I am totally scared for my son and repercussions that may arise because of the extremely poor choice someone else made!

My son has Asperger's Syndrome. He is very smart, loving and caring boy! He does have a difficult time understanding the emotions he feels and will get angry when he becomes anxiety ridden, but he works very had to keep himself under control. He has never hit or threatened anyone!

I pray that people won't begin to believe that all children with Autism are a threat to society!

Hmm, I knew my morals were in question, I just didn't realize I had questionable ethics to match. That's.... kind of upsetting. :(

I am totally scared for my son and repercussions that may arise because of the extremely poor choice someone else made!

My son has Asperger's Syndrome. He is very smart, loving and caring boy! He does have a difficult time understanding the emotions he feels and will get angry when he becomes anxiety ridden, but he works very had to keep himself under control. He has never hit or threatened anyone!

I pray that people won't begin to believe that all children with Autism are a threat to society!

I read this morning, and then saw on tv, that there is NO direct connection between Asperger's and extreme violence. This one person MAY have had it, and it's irresponsible for "journalists" to report it, when the police haven't released any official comments.

Please be careful when out this time of year

tumblr_mf6ulnzvJp1r5jqq2o1_500.jpg

I read this morning, and then saw on tv, that there is NO direct connection between Asperger's and extreme violence. This one person MAY have had it, and it's irresponsible for "journalists" to report it, when the police haven't released any official comments.

It might have also been another condition hiding under the Asperger's. Mental healthcare in the U.S. isn't the greatest in the world.

It might have also been another condition hiding under the Asperger's. Mental healthcare in the U.S. isn't the greatest in the world.

Fortunately, it's covered under the ACA/Obamacare. We need more mental health workers.

This certainly doesn't make me wanna go have a McRib sammich, thats for sure:

3. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."

Rene Arend came up with the idea and design of the McRib, but it's a professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo who developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

This certainly doesn't make me wanna go have a McRib sammich, thats for sure:

3. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."

Rene Arend came up with the idea and design of the McRib, but it's a professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo who developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

Ummmm..... EEEWWWW!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back