What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you watch one Engrique Iglesias video and ever commercial there after on YouTube is Spanish....how is that not stereotyping?!? mind blown....

Your kind of story would certainly not make me sleepy ...

;)

Once upon a time there was an attractive young lady who lived in Texas.
She loved bedtime and never needed to be told twice to get ready for bed.

*Ahem*

Her wardrobe was filled with beautiful sleepwear.
Sometimes she would take a moment or two to choose what to wear. She had so many favorites. Soft, slinky silks. Diaphanous negligees. Lacy ...

*good lord, is it getting hot in here?*

Slowly undressing before the full-length mirror, she would sensually slip into her chosen attire.

*sweating*

The canopy of her king-size bed created a secluded island of peace. The gauzy drapes played in the light breeze, beckoning her to bed.
Framed against the soft moonlight from the window, her near-naked form outlined ...

*Erm, what is this book!?*

Oh. Where the Wilder Things Are.
I didn't think it sounded like Maurice Sendak. :D:D

Once upon a time there was an attractive young lady who lived in Texas.
She loved bedtime and never needed to be told twice to get ready for bed.

*Ahem*

Her wardrobe was filled with beautiful sleepwear.
Sometimes she would take a moment or two to choose what to wear. She had so many favorites. Soft, slinky silks. Diaphanous negligees. Lacy ...

*good lord, is it getting hot in here?*

Slowly undressing before the full-length mirror, she would sensually slip into her chosen attire.

*sweating*

The canopy of her king-size bed created a secluded island of peace. The gauzy drapes played in the light breeze, beckoning her to bed.
Framed against the soft moonlight from the window, her near-naked form outlined ...

*Erm, what is this book!?*

Oh. Where the Wilder Things Are.
I didn't think it sounded like Maurice Sendak. :D:D

LOL

You're the one that brought the book, you tell me!!

Are you trying to turn me into a bad girl???

:D

I see it this way. I'll go wake him up. Rape him. Let him sleep some more, then get him up with a smile plastered on his face. Tired or not, it'll be a dandy dinner.

Sounds like a win-win.

Plus you get a chance to do the fudge, cookies, pumpkin bread etc while he sleeps it off.

All the presents I need to wrap today...and cookies I will bake...and how much I just love doing that...will take my shower, put on some comfy cuddley clothes, put on some music and indulge...

Love the holidays...makes me happy...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back