What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respy!

Thought if you in the mall. You have to check out Sephira's hello kitty case. It's in Tiger stripes.. Meow!

Scentofawoman! Hi!

I'll have to make a trip to check that out, thanks! Has it gotten crazy in your mall already? It's not even December yet and it's getting a little bonkers out here.

I was at Hobby Lobby today, it took all kinds of restraint not to buy a few Hello Kitty ornaments. If they make the mistake and go on sale after Christmas, I'm all over it. :)

Scentofawoman! Hi!

I'll have to make a trip to check that out, thanks! Has it gotten crazy in your mall already? It's not even December yet and it's getting a little bonkers out here.

I was at Hobby Lobby today, it took all kinds of restraint not to buy a few Hello Kitty ornaments. If they make the mistake and go on sale after Christmas, I'm all over it. :)

Sshhh no Hello Kitty talk!!!!!

Scentofawoman! Hi!

Yes the mall is crazy! I actually met a lister for lunch. She and I went window shopping. We both thought about after seeing it to take a picture for you.

Shh no Hello Kitty speaking!! The Better Half will want it!!!!

Mrs. RjThoughts! Look!!!

hello_kitty_sephora.jpg

Yes the mall is crazy! I actually met a lister for lunch. She and I went window shopping. We both thought about after seeing it to take a picture for you.

how fun! and thank you both for thinking of me! soon, i'll have the entire world on the hello kitty bandwagon...and we can do one of those flash mob thingies in hello kitty t-shirts. :D

Someone broke into my car today while I was in an account. They stole my iphone, laptop, 2 gift cards and $20 bill I had left in an envelope from when I was at the bank. I am so frustrated. There were a lot of sentimental pictures on that phone. All of my work stuff as well. I downloaded everything onto the laptop that was stolen. I have lost so much today. I am not eligible for an upgrade through Sprint for another year, which means I have to buy a phone at full price. Just a really sad rough day. The pictures being lost are the worst part of it. I think I need a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back