Newbies, this one's for you!

hybirdx said:
i didn't when dream kissed me did i?
Alright hybird, let's try a little test of your improved stomach...

*walks up to hybrid with an evil grin*

*wraps arms around cute lil'dragon and gives him a long passionate kiss, my full lips pressed tightly to his, my fingers trailing down his spine as our tongues meet*

hehehe
 
lol You're being awful quiet! You are still alive aren't you? Blaze will be pissed off if I leave a corpse cluttering up his thread you know. ;)
 
evil doesn't rule even when good is around? *looks confused* woah.... this goes completely against my beliefs.... good always looses.... or else we'd all be in some flourishing pastures, with electronic interfaces, getting whatever we want, have no need for clothing, and race and religion wouldn't matter.....


nope! look like i win in all secarios *innocent grin*
 
*thwarps khadgar with his tail*.....i knew you was stupid but...damn.
 
*attatches a large chineese finger trap to Hy's tail and some pole... or whatever*

yeah Hy, i'm stupid. sure.
 
Khadgar said:
*attatches a large chineese finger trap to Hy's tail and some pole... or whatever*

yeah Hy, i'm stupid. sure.

hey wha......why you rotten dirty son of a bitch!!!!!get this thing off of me please!!!!
 
*laughs* look who lacks the inteligence to take it off now hmm?!

*pushes both ends together and removes the trap*

heh
 
*grabs the trap and dumps it on khadgars head*haha!now......how do you like it!
 
*takes a knife and cuts it open, taking it off* meh. not so bad, kinda reeks of dragon sweat though
 
*shoots a fire ball before khadgar can completly take off the trap rite in his face*fried mage anyone?
 
oh, right. sorry *takes the towel with his face on it and smears crap all over Hy*
 
*roars*thats it!*flys up and bites a chunk off of khadgar*asshole!
 
*looks at his arm* damn. shit happens. Arc eats me, Crys eats me, S&D eats me.... mind you thats mostly chocolate.... but this is a big bite.... *sets in motion the process of growing a new arm*
 
<Sighs>

Dragon Behave ... People are starting to think yer not of age to be here ...
 
*sighs and boots Hy in the knees* damnit hy. *starts the rebuilding process of both arms*
 
..................i'm begining to think the dragons den wasnt so bad....
 
*starts too charge for a fireball*no,no,dragons don't attack allys....no matter how stupid and annoying.
 
Back
Top