The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conga line.
I'll help Nina, you help me!

Done!

i was JUST talking to a friend about writing the duct tape company and asking for them to make a pleather version so I can just alter my outfit. It fits great everywhere else but I'm not a B or a C or what ever is supposed to be Medium!
Plus they are real boobs not perky fake boobs so I need some support, dammit!

34D to a 36 DD pending on brand is apparently only something they make in batches of 2 or 3 items per ssstate. unless I want hookerwear. but then i lose support. ~grumbles~
No... that would make cleaning out the garage or swinging a flogger a bit difficult. Everything else you can follow me around for. Sure. Just give us a squeeze every once in a while.



Next Friday is part of next weekend and that's my birthday.

I got pressies today because one of my boi's wont make it to my party next weekend.

Grins.

Sign me up!
 
.. LT: most outfits are not made for d cups, let alone 34 D.
I haffta stuff me in this thing and i'm still falling out when I breath.

Gods, I know that feeling. Sir says he'll walk behind me and hold mine since he's banning my use of bras when we're together.

I need to negotiate that one. Especially in public.

Know that feeling.
DD to DDD depending on style. Nnnnot sexyclothes friendly.

Fukkit.
I'll wrap them up with pretty duct tape.

Pretty duct tape. Now there's an idea.
 
Last edited:
Well you got a big chocolate cake in my thread today and I'll leave a pressie on the real date..i thought i was going nuts heheh.:rose:
Thank you :rose:
Gods, I know that feeling. Sir says he'll walk behind me and hold mine since he's banning my use of bras when were together.

I need to negotiate that one. Especially in public.



Pretty duct tape. Now there's an idea.

Men should be forced to do that when they threaten it. Till they trip and fall. Silly things.

They do make pretty duct tape. Ive even seen it pink with Hello Kitty.
 
Thank you :rose:


Men should be forced to do that when they threaten it. Till they trip and fall. Silly things.

They do make pretty duct tape. Ive even seen it pink with Hello Kitty.

Hello Kitty? Um, no thank you. I wonder if they make a teal colored duct tape?
 
I want the kitty one!
Actually, 5 Below has a whole section of special colors...
Hmmm....

Can I start with taping FD to me? I need that extra support, after all.... :p
 
Come on Murray!

article-0-17151F58000005DC-414_634x654.jpg
 
Lt- fuck me I'm tired.

FLT- Gosh I want to hurt Mr. Mitigatedface. $10 says he doesn't see this and I get away with it.
 
LT- That my Daddy is pretty when he is dreaming. Sooooo pretty! I just want to pinch his cute little ruffly cheeks!

FLT- hums innocently Bet me that I won't get in trouble for this either.
 
LT: Just three words... no more touching.

You wouldn't dare! How long?! Why? I was good!:eek:
I hate you Daddy.
We're fighting.
I'm getting the bell!
I'm making it worse aren't I? No touching... who does that?! That man! Who has NO ADORATION for his sweet, innocent little girl!
 
Lt- I said I was gonna only take a 4 hour nap that was at 2:00. I wake up at 10:30.. I sometimes hate working nightshift but on the plus side I did get a few things done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top