What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Ryan's excellent debating abilities on Clown's serious question thread ... then have mentally combined that with comments some women have made that men think with their penis ... and voila, an explanation for Ryan's endowment has suddenly occurred to me.

Seems like the "use it or lose it" philosophy has morphed into something unique and bizarrely fascinating.

awwwwwwwww sorry hun!

thanks. :)

I remember Ryan's excellent debating abilities on Clown's serious question thread ... then have mentally combined that with comments some women have made that men think with their penis ... and voila, an explanation for Ryan's endowment has suddenly occurred to me.

Seems like the "use it or lose it" philosophy has morphed into something unique and bizarrely fascinating.

LMAO!!! Does that work for big bewbies too? :D

oh cutie...blech.

I'm sorry you are ill, but truth be told, food poisoning blows more than sucks :D

touche!! you are oh so right.

I so wanna have sex with you right now
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks. :)

do you need some naked cuddle time to feel better :D *wiggles eyebrows*

LMAO!!! Does that work for big bewbies too? :D

touche!! you are oh so right.

Of course I did the latter.

And, worse, now I'm not leaving it alone. And so if it wasn't infected before it probably is now! :eek:

Such a guy thing. geez.

think I may actually skip belly dance class tonight. not quite feeling it.

When your not really feeling it are perhaps the days you most need it. That is what I used to tell myself back in the work out days.

Go dance your jig girl.

CF

Such a guy thing. geez.

think I may actually skip belly dance class tonight. not quite feeling it.

When your not really feeling it are perhaps the days you most need it. That is what I used to tell myself back in the work out days.

Go dance your jig girl.

CF

^Good advice. I should go running or exercise, but I'm not feeling it, either. I am pleased with what I did accomplish today, though. Me? Power tools? Who knew.

Go dance your jig girl.

CF

Well you would be quite ashamed with me then, I dont feel the greatest today. oh well, check this out CF. Its at the bottom, #692...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back