Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I had a good time getting coffe today

IACT he is still as charming and handsome as I remember

IFCT I am not the type of persom to let someone back in my life when they voluntarily walk out, and just suddenly stop talking to ,e. While it was nice to have coffee today, I won't be going there again. He asked and I said no, you had your chance. I am too old and too mature for games and men who can't make up their mind.
 
I only say it if it's true. If I'm with a woman with a bad taste or smell (and there was this one woman I made the mistake of sleeping with who had the worst smelling pussy I've ever licked), then I don't say anything.

ICT my wife has the best tasting pussy of any woman I've ever gone down on.

IFCT I'll be glad when this week is over so I can stop getting up to go to work at two in the morning. That is just way too damn early.
I have a difficult time believing my partner when he says I taste good. Sometimes I think he is being polite but then I should have a little more faith...he wouldn't do something he didnt like doing.

I would tell him if he had something going on down there..politely but I think it's important. Particularly if it turns out to be something less cosmetic than needing a freshner. - That can only come with trust and stuff though.

ICT I have tasted myself and MUCHLY prefer the taste after I have already cum once.
 
ICT somehow people still manage to surprise me, in the worst way.

IACT it's clear i still think the best of people.

IFCT i just want to understand why
 
I confess that I am looking for member kindtome621 a hot teacher type anyone remember her or receive pm's from her? Private message me if you know how I can get in touch with her.
 
I confess that I need to be less naive and realise that people only want to know me while they need something from me
 
I confess that I need to be less naive and realise that people only want to know me while they need something from me

I apologize, it's a flaw in our design. It's something some of us try and overcome. We sometimes succeed, sometimes we fail. The key is, is that we try.
 
ICT in 48 hours I will be on a plane heading home!!
IFCT I will have my girlfriend picking me up from the airport
IACT we are both EXTREMELY horny since I've been gone for 5 weeks!!
 
ICT seeing him shirtless makes it impossible to focus on anything except how much I want him. Seeing him shirtless makes me fantasize about raking my fingers down his chest, reaching up his sides, and roaming across his back and shoulders. I sigh while thinking of feeling the muscles of his back ripple as he thrusts inside of me. I involuntarity arch my back and clench my pussy as I think about him in bed.

Le sigh. Good thing this is the last week I have to see him. :rolleyes:
 
ICT ignorant people annoy me... (people who are sitting in the middle of a Hurricane without electricity, out all over the county, and they expect their cellphones to work without any problems)
 
ICT It's a new experiance having someone care so much about me without expecting anything in return. It's... Quite nice actually!

IACT I've never met someone so much more complicated than myself! It's a fun challenge trying to figure him out though!:D

IFCT I'll enjoy it while it lasts, I knew things were going too good between us to be true.

*sigh* Why can't things be easier!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top