Eating Your Own Cum

I've found that it isn't a matter of courage. If you wait for that, you'll never get there. As has been mentioned, you just need to do it. There won't be the thrill you get of thinking about it the whole time you're jacking off, it mostly just becomes an intellectual exercise. When I manage to get the job done, there's a matter-of-factness to the proceeding that belies the excitement and passion I feel while I'm convincing myself I'm going to do it this time - before there's a white puddle in my hand.

Well said

Ive never been with a guy that would or had. Some of them didn't like kissing after a blowjob even.

Why can't people like you ladies on this thread and us guys on this thread ever manage to find one another?

A regular cum eater here...love to go down on my wifes senstive pussy after I have filled it with spunk...she bucks and grinds her face into my mouth as she cums, me lapping up all she can offer

A regular cum eater here...love to go down on my wifes senstive pussy after I have filled it with spunk...she bucks and grinds her face into my mouth as she cums, me lapping up all she can offer

Def a favorite of mine too...

Here's a related question...is it "easier" to go down on her after cumming or easier to lick off her tits? I'm asking since I too often "freeze" after cumming on her and start to change my mind, but never hesitate to slide down and lap it out of her

I enjoy lapping it from her pussy, as she is so sensitive and cums as I eat her.
so thats my fave !!

Last time i stroked one out, I shot my load into a shot glass and knocked it back. Every once in a while I do this little ritual.

Ladies ***HELP*** please

So i need your help lovely, sensual, erotic women on Lit. I have expressed my desire to share cum with my s/o but she still is not 100% receptive. What can i do to bring up this conversation again?? She takes my cum in her mouth regularly. I do t want to seem as if im annoying or bring it up all the time. Any suggestions on how to ease a woman in even more??? Now keep in mind we have cum kissed on occasion and she admitted its not that bad. Any thoughts??

So i need your help lovely, sensual, erotic women on Lit. I have expressed my desire to share cum with my s/o but she still is not 100% receptive. What can i do to bring up this conversation again?? She takes my cum in her mouth regularly. I do t want to seem as if im annoying or bring it up all the time. Any suggestions on how to ease a woman in even more??? Now keep in mind we have cum kissed on occasion and she admitted its not that bad. Any thoughts??

Not remotely female, but the bride and I enjoy this now where we once didn't...I guess I would have to ask what is her reluctance/ source of objection to it? Does she think it means you are gay? Or just gross (I'm assuming not if you cum in her mouth)

Not remotely female, but the bride and I enjoy this now where we once didn't...I guess I would have to ask what is her reluctance/ source of objection to it? Does she think it means you are gay? Or just gross (I'm assuming not if you cum in her mouth)

Well the gross thing has come across but i dont believe the cum in her mouth is really a big deal. She jus doesnt swallow(id swallow for her lol). But yea the "gay" subject has come up ince before. I dont see it as gay or statight. I see it as pleasure and erotic.

May have to take baby steps towards it and let it evolve...many times jumping to far to fast into something can kinda spaz people depending on how far from their norm it is...maybe don't bring it up again, but next time you cum in her mouth kiss her lips gently...you can remark later that you tasted it a little and it wasn't bad...over time move the bar from a lip peck to a full kiss, etc...I'm not advocating you decieve her, she already knows you are interested in it, it just a matter of easing into it...if it's something she really can't get into then you may have to just let it go? I'll ask the bride later and see if she has anything to say also

May have to take baby steps towards it and let it evolve...many times jumping to far to fast into something can kinda spaz people depending on how far from their norm it is...maybe don't bring it up again, but next time you cum in her mouth kiss her lips gently...you can remark later that you tasted it a little and it wasn't bad...over time move the bar from a lip peck to a full kiss, etc...I'm not advocating you decieve her, she already knows you are interested in it, it just a matter of easing into it...if it's something she really can't get into then you may have to just let it go? I'll ask the bride later and see if she has anything to say also

Ive definitly eased her in it. I havent brought it up in a while though evrytime i cum i wish she would just kiss me right in the lips. Thanks, ill keep this ongoing situation going tonite! And i appreciate ur input too!!

Here's a related question...is it "easier" to go down on her after cumming or easier to lick off her tits? I'm asking since I too often "freeze" after cumming on her and start to change my mind, but never hesitate to slide down and lap it out of her

I find it much "easier" to go down on my wife after cumming in her pussy than to lick it off... Mainly because she always wants me to go down on her, especially after I've cum inside her!

Don't know that either would be necessarily easier, at least on your own.

If you could get her into the idea, so that she gave you some kind of encouragement to clean up once the desire's fled, that would definitely help.
However (and this could be a big "however), if she isn't sold on the notion, but agrees to nudge you along, because you've convinced her of your interest in doing this, you have to go through with it. If you cum in her or on her, and then, by your request, she asks/tells you to eat it, and you fail to follow through, you may as well never ask again, because then she's going to figure you aren't really serious about doing it, and why should she bother.

Don't know that either would be necessarily easier, at least on your own.

If you could get her into the idea, so that she gave you some kind of encouragement to clean up once the desire's fled, that would definitely help.
However (and this could be a big "however), if she isn't sold on the notion, but agrees to nudge you along, because you've convinced her of your interest in doing this, you have to go through with it. If you cum in her or on her, and then, by your request, she asks/tells you to eat it, and you fail to follow through, you may as well never ask again, because then she's going to figure you aren't really serious about doing it, and why should she bother.

Once she prompts me I get right to it no matter where it is! She likes watching me clean her tits and gets off fast and hard when I eat it out of her so it's always a win/win...just getting past that quick "fade" is all I need when it's on her not in her...I don't know why

Well the gross thing has come across but i dont believe the cum in her mouth is really a big deal. She jus doesnt swallow(id swallow for her lol). But yea the "gay" subject has come up ince before. I dont see it as gay or statight. I see it as pleasure and erotic.

A question arises: how sexually adventurous is she? Is she open to a lot of different ideas, or is she pretty conventional? If conventional, then she's likely bought into a lot of our society's ideas regarding gender roles and what that means. Hence. she regards men eating cum - even their own - as a gay thing, even if it isn't really.

Somehow, you need to convince her that it by no means makes you gay, that you don't want to get the cum from the source (unless you can suck yourself off), you just want to add a new dimension (read: kink) to sex with her.

I had my wife ask me why I wanted to clean her up after cumming inside her (I don't do it all the time, but on occasion). She didn't ask me if I was gay for making such a request, since she knows I'm pretty open-minded, sexually, but it was an unusual notion for her. I told her that I thought it was kinky and that it might be fun. I don't know that she's necessarily convinced, but if I bring it up, she'll coach me along a little to clean her up after I've filled her pussy.

So, I don't know, convince her you have no intention of going outside your marriage, first of all, that you don't want anything to do with guys, but that you want to add this degree of the unusual to your relationship.

You may want to ensure she understands that it means she won't have to clean up after sex, if you clean up for her...

Good luck, man. We're here for ya...

Your last point is well made! She should know this is a one way street you want to travel down and it's not your intent to get her to do something more but this is something you want to try and hope she will enjoy also but not an expectation she necessarily return the favor

Once she prompts me I get right to it no matter where it is! She likes watching me clean her tits and gets off fast and hard when I eat it out of her so it's always a win/win...just getting past that quick "fade" is all I need when it's on her not in her...I don't know why

I like to think it's evolution.

If cum tasted better (yes there are ways to make it taste better - I'm talking about if it was actually positively delicious), then more women would be more interested in giving their men oral sex more often. This said, in this scenario, they would ingest more semen than they would take into their vaginas, which would threaten the species survival.

If there wasn't such a stigma regarding men and what's "manly," then more men might try their cum when they jacked off. If it tasted better, they might decide to jack off more, and eat it, rather than depositing it inside women, hence threatening the species' survival.

I believe the lack of interest (some have described it as disgust, but that's a much stronger emotion than I've ever felt) after ejaculation is insurance by nature that men will tend to leave the semen to the women, and that the general taste - dictated largely by diet - ensures that more goes into the vagina, thus securing the species' future...

Oh, and cream1rst, my friend,

I don't know how enamored she is of cunnilingus, but have you assured her that you'll get her off with your tongue if you go down on her, even if there's cum inside it?

I really can't remember the last time I used a cum-rag after masturbating. As soon I stop shaking and catch my breath, I scoop up as much as I can and suck it off my fingers. I love the taste. When I'm feeling particularly kinky, I'll smear just a bit on my lips and chin and go somewhere. A few months ago I met a friend for a beer and he said, "You've got something on your lower lip..." On the increasingly rare occasions when my wife agrees to fuck me, I do my best to clean her cream-filled pussy.

I have to confess, that I'm beginning to wonder what another guy's cum would taste like....God, I'm getting more perverted as I get older.....

Eating cum

I definitely eat my own cum. It took awhile though. I love swallowing my cum and other guys I suck off as well.

I don't know how enamored she is of cunnilingus, but have you assured her that you'll get her off with your tongue if you go down on her, even if there's cum inside it?[/

I have no problem eating my cream pie. I think she may like that more than anything. Maybe I'll just have to be content with that.. For now aleast

I really can't remember the last time I used a cum-rag after masturbating. As soon I stop shaking and catch my breath, I scoop up as much as I can and suck it off my fingers. I love the taste. When I'm feeling particularly kinky, I'll smear just a bit on my lips and chin and go somewhere. A few months ago I met a friend for a beer and he said, "You've got something on your lower lip..." On the increasingly rare occasions when my wife agrees to fuck me, I do my best to clean her cream-filled pussy.

I have to confess, that I'm beginning to wonder what another guy's cum would taste like....God, I'm getting more perverted as I get older.....

I know the feeling, my 20 yo self would be absolutely shocked!

I don't know how enamored she is of cunnilingus, but have you assured her that you'll get her off with your tongue if you go down on her, even if there's cum inside it?[/

I have no problem eating my cream pie. I think she may like that more than anything. Maybe I'll just have to be content with that.. For now aleast

I know you don't have a problem with the creampie. You wouldn't be on this thread if you did.

So, I guess I've forgotten what the problem is. Are you having a hard time convincing her to let you go down on her after you've filled her up?

I know you don't have a problem with the creampie. You wouldn't be on this thread if you did.

So, I guess I've forgotten what the problem is. Are you having a hard time convincing her to let you go down on her after you've filled her up?

No that's not it. The issue is I want her to want to feed me my cum and kiss me with a mouth full. I have no problems getting her to kiss me while giving me oral, and that often does it for me, but I want what she gets, a mouth full of cum. That's where the issue is. I may just have to stick to her tounging me during oral and I get my fix with a lovely cream pie. I think that'll work ...

Back