Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
M's girl said:
Life's a bitch :D

It is my birthday today and the Dutch soccer team did not even honor me ( :rolleyes: ) by winning in the World Championship (against Portugal) this evening: "we" are going home and The Netherlands will turn back from orange to the full colour mode.


Happy Birthday! :rose:
 
bobsgirl said:
Happy Birthday! :rose:


Thanks dear!

I'm off to bed now, by the way, ... it's past midnight and I'm sure M will kiss my disappointment about the whole soccer-thing away.

(Just kidding, I'm not even that much of a soccer-fan. No kidding about the kissing..... I hope! ;) )

Night all!
 
M's girl said:
Life's a bitch :D

It is my birthday today and the Dutch soccer team did not even honor me ( :rolleyes: ) by winning in the World Championship (against Portugal) this evening: "we" are going home and The Netherlands will turn back from orange to the full colour mode.
Happy birthday, anyway. :rose:
 
Scalywag said:
I got carded a couple days ago. :D
this again reminds me (i've posted this about 3 times here) that i was carded, at the age of 27, when buying the movie "sling blade" at wal-mart. :rolleyes:
 
Scalywag said:
ok, i don't know how to respond (not familiar with sling blade)
it's just an "R" rated movie. billy bob thorton wrote, directed, produced and starred in it... won an oscar for best picture i believe. it was john ritter's last film. i would recommend seeing it if you get the chance. it's a good film with lots of memorable dialogue.

"reckon i'll have some biscuits and mustard, mmmhmm."
 
Did you know that when Jolie was dating billy Bob she had a small container of his blood that she wore on a chain around her neck.
 
Nightbird said:
Did you know that when Jolie was dating billy Bob she had a small container of his blood that she wore on a chain around her neck.
yeah... and he had one of hers. of course, if i was bangin' her i'd wear one too.
 
EJFan said:
this again reminds me (i've posted this about 3 times here) that i was carded, at the age of 27, when buying the movie "sling blade" at wal-mart. :rolleyes:

people who repeatedly repeat themselves over and over again.

. :rolleyes: . :rolleyes: .
 
LOL!

but at least i didn't make the point three times in an hour in the same thread. :D

i can see that the HT cafe is going in a very odd direction tonight. this could get VERY interesting over the next few hours. :D
 
Scalywag said:
I've been flipping back and forth between the marlins/yankees game and the astros/white sox game. after seeing the yankees get shut out (soryy, I had too) i switched back to the other game. last I knew it was 9-1 astros, but the score was now 9-5, with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. Iguchi hits a grand slam to tie it.
is this your way of trying to stave off ejaculation... talkin' about baseball while i'm fantasizing about angelina jolie?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top