The Abandoned (Closed for Wolf Vixen

Paul breathed a sigh of relief when it was over. It hadn't taken long at all, but he was truly glad it was. He preferred Marie's company, and as he turned to see her walking towards him, he couldn't help the small smile that came to his lips. He let her cup his cheeks, and he gladly accepted the kiss she gave him.

Though he hadn't really done much at all, Paul blushed at Marie's words, bowing his head briefly and just nodding before lifting head to accept another kiss from her. He didn't know what it truly was about her, but in a world that he knew nothing about, a world that was big and overwhelming, she helped to calm him down. She also offered to help him figure out his past, as well as giving him a home while they waited for that information, all without asking for much of anything in return.

Paul gladly followed when Marie turned towards the door. He even found the thought of shopping for himself daunting. How would he know what he liked? Would it just be a feeling? He hated not knowing himself, his past, all of it, and he hated that it had been stripped from him.

At Marie's signal, Paul took the seat behind her, and when she took his hand, he couldn't resist the urge to lift their joined hands and press a soft kiss to the top of hers. It was a silent thank you to her for everything she had done for him. He then turned his gaze towards the window, always conscious of the hand clasping his own, and giving it periodic squeezes to let her know that he was still aware of her precious and grateful for it.

Even as Paul listened to Marie talk about the clothes he picked out being his, the concept seemed foreign. He didn't know anything about himself, and the only place he had to put things was the room she gave him. Despite his uncertainties though, he did nod to her, meeting her gaze briefly before turning back out the window.
 
They were drawing closer to the stores that Marie had intended to visit that day and as they did she reached up and ran her fingers through the back of his hair as he looked out the window. She knew this was a lot for him to take in, but in time it would grow quiet once more and she would see if he was interested in learning more about the life he was sold into.

Marie hoped he would and yet she wouldn't push it. She just wanted to be there for him while he learned all the new things he could possibly learn, having no knowledge of anything. Her fingers brushed lightly through his hair as they pulled up in front of the store. Part of her didn't want to leave the comfort of the car. Something about them riding in silence and yet it not being an uncomfortable silence made the trip even more enjoyable. But alas they needed to get this deed over with.

Marie's fingers slipped from his hair before brushing lightly down his arm, smiling softly to him she started to exit the car before waiting on him. She knew the shop well and had already called ahead to have the salespeople ready and waiting for her.

When Paul slipped from the car she motioned for the door and headed that way. Upon entering the store she took notice that they had a few sale women waiting to help her and Paul in anything they needed. She smiled even brighter as she noticed a few of their looks when he entered the store behind her. She may be able to use this to her advantage before the day was over with.

Turning to Paul she motioned toward the sales women, "They should tend to you and help you find what you are looking for. Until then I will just be over there," pointing to a chair near the dressing room, "Once you have selected a few things, we will try them on and see what they look like okay?" She ran her fingers over his cheek once more before she nodded to the women and walked over to the chair she had pointed to earlier.
 
Paul couldn't help the soft sigh that slipped from him as he felt Mare's hand slide through his hair, even as he looked out the window. Some might have mistaken his wandering gaze for that of a man wanting to be alone. He was glad that Marie saw it for what it was though, and when she could have just left him alone, she chose to reach out to him, something she'd done at every possible occasion, and something that he was truly thankful for.

Even when they reached their destination, Marie was there beside him, not rushing him, but letting her hand slip from his hair to trace along his arm. Paul turned to her and returned the smile she offered. He watched her form as she slipped from the car, and he took a slow and deep breath before moving to do the same.

Paul saw Marie gesture toward one of the stores and start walking towards it, and he made to follow after her. He entered the store moments after she did, and he moved to her side. No sooner did he reach her though, than he heard her words and saw her gesture towards the three sales women that were looking at them. He sighed softly once more, this time at the feel of her hand on his cheek.

A single nod from Marie was all the women needed, and as Paul turned to walk towards them, they were already walking towards him. "I...um..." Paul started nervously. "Comfortable clothes are the first priority I guess...So maybe we should start with shorts and t-shirts?"
 
Marie watched as Paul suggested they look for shirts and shorts. Instead of looking at some magazine to take up time while waiting she kept her eyes on Paul and the women as thoughts ran through her head...rather wicked thoughts too.

*******

The women stepped forward toward the young man, Cynthia the tall blonde headed woman got to him first. She smiled to him as her face radiated her youth. She was 25 years old and this was a part time job, but Marie was a customer she knew well and helped with many times when she called.

Tina the 26 year old red head was next to come up to Paul. She was still new, but after hearing the tales that that other women spoke about in regards to Marie, she knew this would be a good day when it came to her pocket. Her green eyes glanced over Paul, measuring him up but in more ways than just clothes.

Helen was the last to approach Paul. She was purely professional, being the oldest of the three of them. In her late 40's and yet when she smiled she didn't seem older than 40. Her brunette hair and brown eyes were experienced in the line of careers she chose for herself. "Come ladies, I'm guessing size, but you know me, where are the measuring tapes?"

Cynthia turned from the ground, heading to the counter to pick up two of them before coming back to the group. She handed one to Tina as they both dropped to their knees to start measuring Paul, starting from the bottom up. Helen watched on for a moment before pulling a pen and paper out to write down the measurements that were rattled off to her by her associates.

Tina was the first to let her fingers wander, measuring Paul's inseam she couldn't help but brush over the underside of his balls in the pants he was wearing. She glanced up to him with a flirty smile before Cynthia slapped her arm away and glared at her. Helen stepped over to Marie and they whispered about something before she returned and motioned for the young associates, "Please ladies, lets find him something to try on. I'm sure we can come up with many combinations that would look good on him, don't you think?" Cynthia agreed before snagging Tina's arm and pulling her away.

Helen stepped up closer to Paul with another soft smile, "Please forgive Tina, she is new. Please follow me." She turned and headed to the dressing rooms where Marie had moved to. It was a rather large expanse of room with separate rooms for changing, but Helen stopped directly in front of the main mirror, within view of Marie. Turning to Paul she smiled again as she tucked away the paper and pen. She reached for his shirt and started to slide it up his body, "Will do us no good to have you try on clothes over these."

As the shirt started to slide up she made sure that her fingers brushed over his skin in the process, "Such a handsome young man." Helen leaned in as she slipped the shirt over his head and tossed it to the side, she whispered to him, "We will take real good care of you." Helen pressed closer to him just as the other women stepped into the room, their arms full of clothes.

Cynthia moved directly over to Paul as Tina paused for a moment before her smile grew on her face. She stepped forward just as Helen started to move to the side of Paul. Cynthia draped the clothes over a chair nearby before stepping up behind Paul, hooking her fingers into his pants. Tina followed suit but moved to the front of him, also hooking her fingers into his pants. Cynthia and Tina both slipped to their knees once more, this time taking his pants with them. Cynthia's hands started to run over the back of his legs as Tina's hands mimicked hers. Helen's fingers brushed over his chest before moving up to turn his head to her.

At that moment three things happened at once, Helen kissed him, Tina slipped his cock into her mouth and Cynthia's lips brushed over his ass cheeks. Marie sat back with a broad smile upon her face watching the three women enjoy what was hers.
 
Paul took a slow and deep breath as the women approached. It seemed so surreal to him, that these three woman were going to assist him, helping him find whatever he wanted, when just yesterday, he'd been locked in a cage, like an animal, being readied for auction.

The woman were all beautiful, and though the two younger ones were closer to his age, when the older of the three spoke, Paul's gaze moved to her, admiring her first. He listened to her words, and figured she was right about being able to guess his size. His gaze though, did briefly follow the tall blond girl as she turned to get the measuring tape that the older woman asked for.

If he hadn't felt awkward enough about being assisted by these woman, that feeling surely would have disappeared as the younger two knelt before him and measured his legs, reporting their measurements to the older woman. He tried to remain calm, taking slow and deep breaths, but the feel of redheaded girl's fingers brushing over the underside of his balls made him jump a little as a sharp gasp slipped from him. He flushed with embarrassment and turned towards Marie. She seemed to not notice though, and moments later, she was distracted even further by talking to the older woman who stepped over to talk to her. His eyes watched the two of them as they spoke briefly about something, but followed the brunette as she turned from Marie to walk back towards him.

A single phrase from the older brunette woman was all it took to send the younger girls off in search for what she'd asked for, the blond literally pulling the redhead along by the arm. As the older woman stepped closer though, his blue gaze returned to her. Her words were kind, and Paul smiled at her before bowing his head in acknowledgement of them. "It's...uh...okay. No harm done." He then moved to follow her as they walked closer and eventually past Marie. They stopped in front of the main mirror in the center of the large dressing area, and Paul could see Marie in the mirror, about five feet behind and to the right of his left shoulder. His gaze was torn from her though, when the older woman's hands moved to the bottom of the shirt he wore. Paul swallowed hard, but didn't fight her motions. He lifted his arms to help her, his body quivering when he felt her fingers brushing over his skin.

Paul's face flushed as the woman complimented him before discarding his shirt. His mind was sent rolling though when she leaned closer and whispered to him. He could feel the swell of her breasts against his bare chest, and his breathing hitched a little at the feel of it, and the sensuality of the moment.

Even when the other two women reappeared, arms full of clothes, the older woman remained close, simply stepping aside. Paul jumped again when he felt two pairs of fingers hooking into his jeans and pulling them down, leaving him naked before the three woman. As he felt those fingers slide up his legs, his gaze immediately jumped to the mirror. What he saw in the mirror though, was Marie sitting back in her chair, a broad smile on her face as she looked on.

All thoughts of Marie faded the second the older woman turned his head though, and any thoughts at all that remained faded the second he felt three pairs of lips assault his body. He jumped at the feel of the pair of lips on his cock, moaned a stifled moan into the older woman's mouth, and quivered at the feel of the lips that brushed over his ass cheeks. Paul was stunned and helpless before these three woman, yet he found that he loved it, that he, strangely enough, loved the thought of Marie watching as these three women did as they wished with him.
 
Helen eventually broke from Paul's mouth and leaving the other two girls to their devices, moved deeper into the changing room area. She returned with a small seat, but longer than just a one person bench. She slid it over to the three of them before tapping both girls on the shoulder, "Now now ladies, let the man relax a bit will ya?"

Tina and Courtney both stood up and slowly helped Paul over to the bench. As he took a seat, Courtney straddled his lap, but didn't stop there. she pushed him backwards as Tina helped move his legs to straddle the bench. Courtney rode him down to the bench with a smile before slowly moving up his chest, her skirt having rose up in the process.

Tina moved between his legs and her mouth went directly back to his cock, sucking him between her lips once more. Her mouth moved up and down his cock, getting him nice and hard as her eyes glanced up and saw Courtney making her way up to his neck. Helen moved to kneel above his head as Tina moved to straddle his hips. Helen grabbed his arms as Courtney made it past them to his mouth. Her mound settling over his face as Tina gripped his cock and slowly sunk down onto it.

Helen held him in place as she whispered to him, "Make them both cum Paul."

Courtney's hips started to move over his tongue as Tina's hips moved to slide his cock in and out of her wet hole. Both girls moaned as Helen kept her grip on Paul's wrists, holding him in place so the girls could enjoy him.

***************

Marie watched as the women used Paul's mouth and cock for their own pleasure. She smiled seeing Helen holding him down so the girls could get their pleasure from him. Her thighs tightened as she uncrossed and recrossed her legs. The sight of the four of them making Marie wet and achy herself.
 
Back
Top