I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaveitbald I think you intended to " bump " into me. Is it shave prep time :) :Hope you are having a good day ! By the way your SN reminds me its bikini wax time. I'm going on vacation next week. Must have the lawn neatly trimmed :)

Younger women are always a delight. So often they want to please and explore things they never have done. To take them, claim them, educate and train them can be quite enjoyable. One can't but help laugh at how happy they get when they revel in being able to be so wicked.

Shaveitbald I think you intended to " bump " into me. Is it shave prep time :) :Hope you are having a good day ! By the way your SN reminds me its bikini wax time. I'm going on vacation next week. Must have the lawn neatly trimmed :)

OMG look at you Sexy Nurse! Need some help trimming the edges? Looking for some fun time on your vacation?

Hurray for older men

Now just what is it about us gentleman of a certain vintage that you find so intriguing?

Now just what is it about us gentleman of a certain vintage that you find so intriguing?

Many things. You are mature. Diverse in your interest and knowledge. In most cases stable in your career. You KNOW what you want because you have HAD what you don't. And sexually the ability to go longer :). Not true in every case. But I've found with a mature gentleman this is the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back