I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far so good my wife was very good at helping me forget the week. :D

LOL That is good to hear....That always helps!!

I am enjoying the things you are posting in the Control thread today..keep going between that, the gif thread and here..lol
 
I really want that first thing I showed but can not really justify a hundred dollar purchase for some steel.
 
I really want that first thing I showed but can not really justify a hundred dollar purchase for some steel.

Yes I couldn't believe it was that expensive when I read that.. Hope some day you can get it....
 
Older Men

Yes! I far prefer being with an older man. I dated a man 17 years older than me once. Older men just know how to treat a woman.
 
Yes! I far prefer being with an older man. I dated a man 17 years older than me once. Older men just know how to treat a woman.
welcome klehmgirl; welcome to the thread. beelou; how are you good looking????:caning:

Warl0ck old buddy; i saw that toy you're looking at It sounds veeeerrrryyy interesting.
 
evening everyone. Sorry i went out today. decided to go out and have some fun with my parents... lol

prince i can't believe you noticed i was gone...

Hope everyone had a wonderful day... :D
 
well he didn't even look me in the eyes at all... just stared at my chest... sides i like older men... at least they look you in the eyes before looking at your chest... (who am i kidding LOL)

We keep you guessing with our tri-focals--;)
 
Good Morning to all you sexy men and the beautiful women that love ya...Hope you have a good day
 
morning (((Bee))) :rose::kiss: how are you today.

we are actually supposed to see the sun today it has made a couple appearances this morning so far.
 
morning (((Bee))) :rose::kiss: how are you today.

we are actually supposed to see the sun today it has made a couple appearances this morning so far.

Morning (((Warlock))) :kiss::kiss: I am good today..How about you?

Hope that the day is a beautiful one for you..the sun is out here and supposed to be in the high 80's
 
still early but the sun is fighting to stay out this morning and the weather is warming up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top