Midwest Travler looking for ladies

starwiz01

Asphalt Cowboy
single 29 w/m looking for ladies in the midwestern area. I travel during the week and spend most nights in lonely hotels. I am looking for ladies to make these mostly cold nights more bearable. I am also looking for ladies chat with..

Last edited:
I am not in the midwest,but I will give you a bump up :)

good luck sweety

you an independent contractor? just curious

how do you define fun? wanna describe yourself and what you're lookin for in a lady friend?

I am a company driver for a small Truck line out of IL.

Well fun for me can be spending time over dinner or coffee, or something a little more erotic..

Since it was asked, I am 6' slim build of 170lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes, I will post my Pic...

I am looking for any lady that just wants either a friend to talk or a play thing...

Attachments

• hanging out b.jpg
    hanging out b.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 868
Damn you look good. Gorgeous hard body.... *licking my lips here, in the midwest* Minnesota

just bumping you back up sweety :)
you sure you don't come south??

very nice pic:p

Salacious said:
Damn you look good. Gorgeous hard body.... *licking my lips here, in the midwest* Minnesota

Thank you, I head up that way from time to time.

bamagirl said:
just bumping you back up sweety :)
you sure you don't come south??

very nice pic:p

Well Bama, I do head south a couple times a year. It is not my normal routes, But I do head that way

Yes I agree bama is a bueatiful state. Maybe I can make my next southern run to bama...:)

southeast bama is the best part of the state I think you need a load to deliver there ;)

bamagirl said:
southeast bama is the best part of the state I think you need a load to deliver there ;)

Well then I will have to get a run that way, you Have me intriged.

starwiz01 said:
Oh my and I have been in the 40's and now Raining and 50.

now would be a good time huh?

even though it has been cold here lately.
was so nice to see he warmer weather back
I hate the cold

Re: Hi there

Catriona said:
What areas of the midwest are you usually in?

:rose:

well I run chicago once a week at the least. all of Indiana, Illlinois, Ohio,Michigan, and parts of Wi, MN, Mo,KS,Ne,IA

bamagirl said:
now would be a good time huh?

even though it has been cold here lately.
was so nice to see he warmer weather back
I hate the cold

It is a little sad when it is cold, not as nice to be outside..But got to admit it is great for cudding...

Back