ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION to 3-27-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
greetings

Greetings All,

Here i was one of the first saying great thread and i hope we keep it going and i fell behind. i have been writing alot lately and rnning a writingcommunity so am a littlelost.

SSE i did read Your story and i did provide the feedback privately between us. The story was good and i am sure Your next ones will be as well. i am sorry i have not gotten to any others but now that i am my own person now and not owned i wll have moretime. So look for more feedbacks from me :

always
niyah

Okay, over in the AH section there has been a discussion about this thread, and I volonteered to do my best to give it a jump start by offering a story for sacrifice... I mean review.

A few questions you can address is this: This story is set in a wider science-fiction universe that I use. Does it stand effectively on its own? And how do you like what you see here of the alien world?

Oh, and sorry about the formatting thing; it wasn't the way I submitted it... honest! :)

Need & Redemption

Also noticed the thread in the authours forum. Somehow I missed this forum. I could use a review fo my first story or just any comments, advice or criticism. If it sucks let me know why. Pity I didn't know about this sooner since I just submited my second story.

My first story is titled "Breast Pump Blues" and a brief discription would be: She falls for lonely lactating lady next door.

Here is the link:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=129625

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back