Say Hello to the Temptresss

Happy anniversary to my thread. It's been 2 years since I first posted here!

I had hoped that it would reach another milestone of 200,000 views but wow, you guys, I'm not complaining at 191, 000!

I'm away at the moment and will soon be taking new shots, so watch this space.

looking forward to the posts!

happy anniversary - hope to see you again soon

I had hoped that it would reach another milestone of 200,000 views but wow, you guys, I'm not complaining at 191, 000!

IMAG0691a.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

P1190659.jpg

IMAG0932.jpg

Your sexy body is the ultimate playground for a man

well, welcome back i hope, and hope to see more of you and building up more this great thread. pics please.

Sorry to keep you all hanging on ... took a while to get all the photos onto my laptop.

I hope you all enjoy this year's advent calendar .... :)

Not quite reindeers and snow, very unseasonal, but hope you like it nevertheless!:kiss:

LdSlk1J.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to keep you all hanging on ... took a while to get all the photos onto my laptop.

Not quite reindeers and snow, very unseasonal, but hope you like it nevertheless!:kiss:

LdSlk1J.jpg

glad you are back! damn sexy and always fucking hot temptress, very sexy...

looks amazing - happy december

Gosh, I can't remember. Some chick lit. It was enjoyable.

I might have enough photos for 31 days, or would you prefer more than one each day?

Since it's just you and Heathrowineo that are enjoying them, you can make the call ...

after writing that i realized advent only goes until xmas. there's things you can't burn out of the brain from catholic upbringing, i guess

one a day is perfect, keeps me honest and coming back to the well.

realistically you should do what makes you happy because your smile is amazing

Gosh, I can't remember. Some chick lit. It was enjoyable.

I might have enough photos for 31 days, or would you prefer more than one each day?

Since it's just you and Heathrowineo that are enjoying them, you can make the call ...

And I missed out Inspirinious, too, which is unforgivable.

I will continue with at least one a day and will go through to 31st December. After all, it is my birthday. :) And you may get some bonus pics.

LdSlk1J.jpg

just love your pics and thread... advent is upon us again... simply amazing temptress, just lovely pics of a very sexy woman.... and happy birthday!

GA - always room for you, honey :kiss:

Heath - glad you are enjoying. Not my birthday until the 31st though ... :)

Anyone notice that Day 3 was missing? No? Didn't think so. Oh well. Here it is anyway.

Pz2fmdX.jpg

Last edited:
wow!!!!

had been off this thread for a while!!! absolutely stunning pics!!!!
anything to get you to the numbers ;)

GA - always room for you, honey :kiss:

Heath - glad you are enjoying. Not my birthday until the 31st though ... :)

Anyone notice that Day 3 was missing? No? Didn't think so. Oh well. Here it is anyway.

Pz2fmdX.jpg

this pic is an attention getter... love the view and unsure if you are buck naked or wearing the 2 piece... lovely and erotic... you and the pic...

Back