Emm"s new silly home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Back!

My sweet darling LIT friends, here I m again :D, with silly pics…..because I :heart: YOU all….
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

After this week deep freeze, and now the rain and another freeze later this week, its only 10 weeks before spring….so preview of my new bikini…..better to stay optimistic no matter what :D

It seems like weeks gorgeous Emmy! I love the string bikini! I imagine myself undoing your bikini! :catroar:

Hooray!! Our lovely is back. Thank goodness I've already set my datebook with the calendar images, 'cause it's gonna be a great year. You look superb, sweetie, and sooo ready for spring! Can barely wait to see more of you!!

Thank you all my sweet friends, in bed again, still not over that darn flu….. but euhmmm anyone to join me…..
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

(will replay to you all tomorrow)

Attachments

• Hi.jpg
    Hi.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,412
Thank you all my sweet friends, in bed again, still not over that darn flu….. but euhmmm anyone to join me…..
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

(will replay to you all tomorrow)

join you anytime

join me in bed 7.
attachment.php
p28

hugs :heart::kiss:

fred

*hands you a bottle of your favourite wine*
Happy new home warming!♥

My sweet darling LIT friends, here I m again :D, with silly pics…..because I :heart: YOU all….

After this week deep freeze, and now the rain and another freeze later this week, its only 10 weeks before spring….so preview of my new bikini…..better to stay optimistic no matter what :D
Welcome to Emmy part 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd join you, flu be damn!!!!!!!!

For the ones that did not have the opportunity to get a 2014 calendar I love to provide you with my silly one ;) You know me, love to be helpful :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

i wonder if i'll get reprimanded if i hang this up in my office at work

Welcome back sexy one. I have missed you.

Hugs and kisses. Get well soon. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

For the ones that did not have the opportunity to get a 2014 calendar I love to provide you with my silly one ;) You know me, love to be helpful :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

i'll take one of each. how much for a personally autographed copy??

Hi Emmy. Good to see you started over. Feel better soon. I know how to make you feel better'mmmmm. That is a sexy bikini, that warmed my day. :rose:

Bumping this up with my favorite Pacers panties….. come on girls / guy's don't let this tread die…..we all love sports, support our teams …..and this is sexy Kall's tread...:devil:
And hey this could be a fun supper bowl party tread…...:D:devil: of curse go 49ers :D:eek:;)
kiss

Emmy it is a joy to see you "my favorite Pacers panties" and out of them:devil:

Team Pridemy favorite Pacers panties8.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
p68

hugs kiss heart

fred

Wow, Emmy, you ended winter here:D Very, very sexy:kiss:

Hope you are feeling better:rose:

Wow!!!! You sure make that bathing suit look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back