Looking for a woman to chat with about a prostate orgasm fantasy.

jakereeder22

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Posts
234
I am a 28 year old man looking for a woman to chat and explore a prostate orgasm fantasy. I have never actually experienced one, but the thought really turns me on. Basic scenario is we fool around, I do whatever you ask and in return you give me a blowjob while fingering my prostate. Hope some ladies are up for this.
 
Interesting....

If you know how to do it, or find out how, will you please tell me? That is something every woman should know how to do even if she never does get the chance. I would like to know how to do that.

Thank you
 
If you'd like we could chat about it. I know how its done but have never had a man willing to let me try it.
 
Last edited:
A dildo (I like vibes though) does the job wonderfully. They've got a toy called Aneros built specifically for it. Yes funner with a woman, especially getting blown or ridden while its in, buttotally enjoyable solo. Speaking of which I used my toy last night.
 
If you'd like we could chat about it. I know how its done but have never had a man willing to let me try it.

Tis a shame. It is the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced and have frequently found that it is often much more exciting than most other sexual activities. I have found that my female partner's enjoy it very much as well...
 
Whoah, this sounds intense. I had a girl lick my ass once, but never put anything in. Does it really feel that good?
 
Oh it's def fun to do to a man...very intense orgasms if done right! Always a pleasure to make my partner lose his ever loving mind. Hahaha...oral with a finger or a small vibe/dildo does the trick. :cool:
 
Who knew?

Oh it's def fun to do to a man...very intense orgasms if done right! Always a pleasure to make my partner lose his ever loving mind. Hahaha...oral with a finger or a small vibe/dildo does the trick. :cool:

Wow! I guess thats something to think about.
 
Haven't got in touch with a woman who would be up for this yet. Haven't even had a bite yet. It makes me wonder if this is solely something some men are into, but only a rare giving woman here and there is willing to do.

I'm still looking and would love to hear from some of you ladies...

Good luck with it!! I find it an incredible way to get your man off!!! :)
 
I was sitting up while gf was laying down sucking me off with her hand wrapped around my cock. I grabbed her hand and slid it back. At first she was standoffish then she got into. Now we have a toy built just for it. Not very big but huge orgasms. We both came las night with a piece in. My toy for me and a plug for her
 
I was sitting up while gf was laying down sucking me off with her hand wrapped around my cock. I grabbed her hand and slid it back. At first she was standoffish then she got into. Now we have a toy built just for it. Not very big but huge orgasms. We both came las night with a piece in. My toy for me and a plug for her

Woohoo! You go! I know anal stimulation also gets me off in a big way!
 
Explosive and direct....

Only had this once from a lovely mature lady in Montreal....I'll always remember it!

Massage of the prostate is the most direct way to empty the gland of prostatic fluid that carries the sperm. It is exquisite in it's sensation fpr the male, and absolutely irresistible when done by and experienced partner...there is no holding back for long.
This technique frequently used by ladies who want their male partner to explode quickly.

An experience everyone should receive and give at every opportunity.
Willing to discuss at length.
 
Back
Top