The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

TieMeTightly

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Posts
3,717
(Okay so closed to one male to play the super old vampire who wanted to kill her when she was little but decided not to because obviously playing with a hunter is way more fun. Read ahead and PM me if you're interested. Want him to be super seductive but agressive as well -thus slamming her against walls, making it difficult to move away, etc. Read read read. She's 18, 5'2'', light brown hair, blue eyes, will go into more description later.)

She was good at her job, very good. It wasn't like she never had an old one to hunt down, but this time was different to the point where she was certain that she knew it, and he knew it.

He was older than most, and his speed was what frightened her. It had been years since she actually saw him face to face, and she was much younger then, perhaps only twelve. He was trying to decide if she was worth killing before she was old enough to know what he even was but for some reason decided against it.

It was since that night that she could almost feel him leering at her just beyond the boundaries of her house, though she wasn't certain if he could not get in unless invited or if he was just making him believe that there was some invisible boundary stopping him.

Tonight was no different than any other night, the chill in the air as she walked empty streets.

Humans disappeared all of the time and yet no one seemed to mind, but tonight was different for her at least - it was a night where she was able to actually have a drink or two,..let her guard down. Who knew it would be when he would show himself again?

Blue eyes scanned the club as she entered, having no trouble getting past the guard. She hung around the dead so much that she wasn't certain if any of them even realized what she was, she was certain that she had the scent of dead immortals on her no matter how much she scrubbed herself raw.

Of course it wasn't as though she wasn't prepared for a run-in with a vampire, there was always some sort of weapon strapped to her slender frame and tonight it was a stake strapped to her inner thigh.

The dance floor was crowded and she found herself weaving through a sea of males..and females, her eyes automatically attempting to figure out who was immortal and who was not. The issue now was that they had all fed by this point, and their body temperature was much warmer, nearly the same as humans..and impossible to figure out which was which.

When her hips did start to move, the thin black fabric of her dress swayed with it, and she lifted her hair with her fingers, her body practically crying out for human contact...contact which she received within moments.

The force of impact had her teetering on her ridiculously high heels though two hands steadied her, pulling her backward against him. He seemed to revel in the fact that he'd caught her so off guard, though with the amount of people surrounding them, what was to come shouldn't have surprised her.

His hand was the first to move, sliding from her hips to between her legs, her lips parting in protest to which she heard 'tsk tsk'ing in her ear, the squeak she managed falling silent as he squeezed her pussy through lace panties.

The music pounded in her ears, her eyes scanning the mass of people surrounding her seeing that nearly all of them were practically fucking on the dance floor, though another squeeze as he started pressing upward with his hand, the pressure causing her to spread her legs somewhat, fingers clutching at his wrist in an attempt to pull the devious thing from between her legs.

She could feel her heart pounding, cheeks flushed with colour as lips found her ear.

"You don't look twenty-one"

His fingertip ran along her covered slit, though the action caused her hips to buck slightly, back arching in an attempt to move away from him.

"I..I am.."

She didn't even know if he heard the words that she barely managed to breathe out, her legs trembling as he moved his hand albeit briefly, his fingers tracing over the stake.

"Liar.."

There was obvious amusement as he purred the word into her ear, her whimper lost as she attempted to re-steady herself, his hand instead moving to her breast, squeezing it hard enough for her to wince. She was eighteen, but had a rather incredible fake ID, and even if she hadn't, she didn't seem to have much difficulty getting drinks.

Her nipple hardened under the touch and she found herself squirming in an attempt to get away from him, quite literally stumbling forward into another couple who didn't seem to even notice.

When she turned, there was no one behind her, her eyes scanning the crowd cautiously as though attempting to figure out exactly what had happened.

With a muttered curse under her breath she made her way to the bar, a man promptly offering to buy her more shots than necessary, though she responded by drinking in thanks.

When a woman passed her a note saying that it was 'from the 'dreamy' man from earlier' she frowned, though the words 'back room' sent a chill down her spine.

Not happening.

She nearly scoffed as she downed another shot, the alcohol making her rather warm though in order to get it 'out of her system', she dragged one of the men at the bar to the dance floor.

He wasn't nearly as touchy as the previous but she also wasn't sober anymore and it was a good hour of a few more shots before she was the one who pulled him into one of the back rooms, though he slipped the doorman a 20 before entering, shutting the door behind them, muttering that he had to 'freshen up.'

She found herself pouting as he left the room for the small washroom, her eyes scanning the lack of furniture in the place instead leaning against the wall her drunken eyes incredibly unfocused.

It was a thud that drew her from her drunken stare at the ground, forcing herself to look up, walking cautiously in her heels to the slightly ajar bathroom door, pushing it open with her foot.

The youth that had been there a moment before was replaced with a corpse, his neck torn at the artery, blood pouring onto the floor - but she saw no one in the room.

"No no.."

Kneeling over the body she pressed her hand against the wound, smacking his cheek gently as though it would rouse him though his lifeless brown eyes were all that she managed to see, struggling to get up - blood on her knees and palms as she did so, stumbling out of the room and back into the dark bedroom, wiping her cheek and in the process managing to wipe blood across it.

Even here - someone found her, and the word 'hunter' seemed to find her in the dark room, though she quickly moved toward the door as best she could both due to drunkenness and the fact that she was in heels, her path interrupted as someone nearly appeared in front of her, grabbing her shoulders and slamming her against the wall, the sheer force causing her to groan, the knock to her her head stunning her for a moment, his body pressing up against hers, making it impossible for her to move toward the door.
 
Tomas silently watched the events play out before him, not thinking of the cooling corpse on the floor nearby.

'Humans seem to be getting increasingly fragile. I hardly touched him. Still, lack of attention in one's surrounds is often fatal.'

The young woman's efforts to revive her companion were almost amusing in their futility. He watched the life blood of the man pour out of the gaping tear in his neck. The slow spread of the dark claret spoke of the nearing stage of terminal shock that the young man was unaware of.

'That is not a good thing for you to do, Huntress. You never know when your game will make itself available. Especially when the game you hunt can kill you with ease.

'How naive can they be? They decide to hunt us, and they think because they want to relax, the hunted wont hunt the hunter? Relaxing in a place where those they hunt seek their prey?'


She stood slowly, ungainly due to the effects of the alcohol she had consumed, as well as her footwear. She staggered back into the room she had been waiting in. He moved after her, his powers caressing her mind, making her ignore his presence. She would look everywhere except where he stood, and even when she did look his way, her mind refused to acknowledge the man like shape in the darkness. Even her ears rejected the sounds of his soft footfalls, as her nose failed to catch the slight scent of him as it wafted about the room.

'A decade is such a short period of time when one has "lived" as long as I have. But for the Huntress, it is the better part of her life. But even then, I could see that she would be what she is now.'

The low set brick house was easy to penetrate, particularly when one of the occupants made entry do much easier. The woman smiled as Tomas passed through the threshold. He returned the smile, his hand easily finding the woman's carnal delight, easily bringing her to a state of readiness.

"I hunger." She nodded, retreating to the lounge room as he went to the master bedroom. There, the man of the house lay sleeping. Tomas didn't waste any time or effort on subtlety. Seemingly teleporting over the distance from the door to the man, Tomas' mouth clamped down on the man's neck, bring the man's death by ensanguination in a matter of seconds.

Sated, he returned to the lounge where the woman was busily reading herself for Tomas' pleasure. He removed enough of his clothing to allow him to enjoy the delights of the woman's body. He brought her to her peak, slowly and steadily. As she reached the pinnacle of her ecstasy, his mouth descended on her throat. Tomas rejoiced in the unique flavour of the woman's vitae brought about by her climax. Her mewling in pleasure faded as her life did, further sating his intense hunger.

As he finished dressing, he turned to see the young girl standing, starring at him. Though she was in shock at what she saw, she didn't run nor try to hide. In that instance, he knew she was going to become a Huntress. The slightest curve of his lips touched his face. Without any further word, or action, he left the house never to return.


She walked within reach, and he let his clouding of her mind clear. This time, he took care with the Huntress rather than deal with her the same way as he did with her companion. He pinned her to the wall, using his body to hold her in place. He wrenched her arms above her head, holding them in one of his hands. His cool cheek rubbed against hers as he took a long intake of air, inhaling her scent.

"You could have asked me. I know exactly what you like and need, little one." The free hand went to the stake strapped to her thigh, pulling it off easily. "There is no need for that while we play." The hand returned to the unencumbered thigh, before sweeping up to her lace underwear. Cupping her, he pressed a little harder, pressuring her clit in the process.

"Why have a boy when you can have a man? Someone who knows his way around a woman's body." One finger pressed harder, rocking the sensitive nub from side to side. "I can make your body scream in pleasure in ways you have never thought of. Plus, little one, I know what you really like."

His mouth moved closer to the obvious throbbing in her neck.
 
He found herself almost confused as she was pressed to the wall, looking up at him in a somewhat slow recognition. This was not what she was able to deal with at the moment and what was worse was the fact that even if she had been sober it was obvious that she wouldn't posess even a fraction of the strength necessary to pull from him.

His cheek was against hers and for a brief moment she found herself forgetting about the dead man in the bathroom, her mind momentarily giving in as his hand snaked between her legs.

Of course as those deft fingers first removed the stake she quickly remembered, managing a whimper in response as the only weapon she had on her was discarded.

Had she not been in heels she would have been straining on tip toe to rid herself of his hand, each word seeming lost on her as the pressure on her bare mound and clit caused her to squirm, seeming to strain further on the balls of her feet to move away but there was nowhere for her to go.

At some point the girl managed to notice he was much older than any she had dealt with which only seemed to add to her distress, the scent of blood and death heavy in the air, her fingers
curling to her palms as treacherous lips moved toward her neck.

It was most people's instinct to crane their heads away and welcome some sort of pleasure though she knew better. Eva rather uselessly shrugged her shoulders up as high as they would allow, seeming to just now regain the ability of speech.

"Id really much rather you..get the fuck off of me"

It was said through clenched teeth as she struggled not to moan, feeling her heart race,..cheeks flush just from the contact between her thighs.
 
The age old conflict between mind and body was music to Tomas' keen senses. The increased heat radiating from her cheek, as well as from between her legs told him clearly what her body's responses were to him. But her futile efforts to break free let him know what she thought.

Her shoulder raised itself to block access to her neck. He chuckled low and deep as he firmly pressed her shoulder back down with the side of his face, pushing his lips onto her deliciously warm skin. He felt the rapid hammering of her pulse in her neck. He could also smell the fear tint in her blood through the layers of skin that held it in check.

"I know what you desire," he whispered into her flesh, his lips dancing over her skin. "I know what you like most of all." He kissed her neck, sliding his lips closer to the point on her throat that swelled with each beat of her heart. He kissed her again, letting his teeth graze her skin lightly, delighting in her reactions to his touch.

"Id really much rather you..get the fuck off of me"

"Anything to make you happier, little one."

He blurred across the room, once more clouding her mind such she could not sense his presence.

'She is just as I thought she would be... and more. Soon she will learn the error of her ways. We are not to be hunted, at least not to be slain. There are much better hunts for one such as her to do. Ones that I shall gladly teach her. If she doesn't want to play, then she will be... enticed to play.'
 
As soon as his lips reached her neck she felt herself shudder, unable to really even hide that from him. It was obvious that she was struggling to keep her wits about her, keep the effects of the alcohol at bay especially now that she was at the point where she felt there was some sort of danger involved.

I know what you desire..I know what you like most of all.."

It was a horribly alarming thing to hear and she couldn't help herself but to inhale sharply as she felt his teeth against her skin, having no response to him but the rather abrupt words.

It was much to her surprise that he actually 'listened', though the speed that he moved away from her literally caused her to stagger somewhat, her slender frame dropping an inch or two from how high she had tried to force herself onto her toes.

After taking a moment to get her footing, blue eyes strained to find hi in the darkness, to find at least some sort of shape of a man, though the one she found herself repeatedly drawn to was dead and at this point bleeding onto the floor of the adjacent room.

She lifted her left hand slightly only to bring it down hard on the wall behind her, fingers searching for the light as though it would make some sort of magnificent difference in her vision.

It was flipped on and despite the fact that for a few moments she was squinting, she could see nothing in the room. It didn't help that there was an odd fogginess that she couldn't quite place in her vision, though she attributed that to the alcohol that she had consumed.

With a sigh, forcing air from her lungs as she tugged the skirt of the dress down somewhat, actually tugging the straps on her shoes until she was able to step out of them - which promptly followed, causing her to decrease a good five inches or so in height.

"Anything to make you happier, little one"

There was a scoff next, bending at the waist to grab the stake off of the floor only to straighten slowly.

"Would make me happier if you didn't just go off and kill people who have nothing to do with anything." There was a brief pause before she spoke under her breath, muttered words as she attempted to decide if it was worth it to wash the man's blood off of her hands. "..I didn't come here to kill anyone tonight..but you stupid..biting..assholes just think that you can ruin a person's night and have no consequences..can't wait until tomorrow night..sober..and..not drunk...fucking...stupid alcohol..you don't 'know what I like most of all' anyway.."

Her train of thought was lost easily, looking around the room cautiously as she walked - now flatfooted, back toward the bathroom.
 
Tomas was amused as he watched her stagger after he stepped back from her. The desire of petite humans to elevate themselves to make them appear bigger baffled him. Size did not always denote power or strength. What was within made all the difference.

His smile grew wider as she turned on the light, desperate to find him. Her nervous reaching for the switch created delightful music to his ears. The deep booming crash of her palm striking the wall, the light scrape of fingernails on the surface with the crowning click of the switch and it's life giving light.

'Wonderful, she's thinking at last.'

The discarding of the shoes, and the retrieval of her weapon, marked a change in the playing field. A change that Tomas liked.

"Would make me happier if you didn't just go off and kill people who have nothing to do with anything."

His ear easily picked up her soft, muttered voice.

"..I didn't come here to kill anyone tonight..but you stupid..biting..assholes just think that you can ruin a person's night and have no consequences..can't wait until tomorrow night..sober..and..not drunk...fucking...stupid alcohol..you don't 'know what I like most of all' anyway.."

He followed her out of the room, giving now thought to the corpse on the floor, on focusing on the plaything before him. He approached within arms length of her before letting the clouding depart again.

His hands wrapped around each elbow, locking them in place. He lifted her enough so that she stood on the balls of her feet.

"Now, that's not a nice thing to say about me, little one. You don't know what happened to the young man. You only assume that he befell some foul end. Anyway, what makes you think I was here to ruin your night. Hmmm?"

He placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Her scent filled his nose. He could imagine how she would be without the reek of alcohol, and longed to see if his imagination would match reality.

"Tomorrow night? I would love to spend some time with you, little one. I have always enjoyed spending time with you, and to do so openly would be so much better." He brought his lips close to her ear, his words carried on the cold breath that wafted past. "I know more about you than you probably remember, little one. I know what you like... What you love... What you deeply desire... What terrifies you the most."
 
She didn't seem to realize that she was being followed, and it wasn't until the strange veiling sensation that seemed to cloud her was lifted that she quickly decided that something was wrong, but once more it was far too late for her to actually do anything about it.

So easily his hands secured her in place, drawing her up on the balls of her feet as though mocking the heels that she had been wearing just minutes ago. It was the first time that she found herself so defenseless around one of these creatures, and the small bit of security that she actually had seemed to matter very little once he actually did manage to get his hands on her.

Eva felt her breathing hitch somewhat as he began to speak, the words seeming to almost confuse her as she squirmed, seeming baffled by the thought that the man did not have some horrible death seeing as she had a good bit of his blood still on her.

Rational instinct seemed to leave her as his lips found her cheek, doing her best not to whimper though she did attempt to turn her head away from him, craning her head away from lips she thought to contain a vicious weapon.

"Tomorrow night? I would love to spend some time with you, little one. I have always enjoyed spending time with you, and to do so openly would be so much better."

Her confusion coupled with her desire to get away from him seemed to intensify her squirming despite the fact that it seemed to have no effect on him in the slightest.

"What are you talking about..spending..you've never spent any time with me because I would...I would have tried to kill you if I'd seen you before this..let go.."

He continued, however, speaking steadily even as her words seemed to sound more panicked.

I know more about you than you probably remember, little one. I know what you like...what you love...what you deeply desire..what terrifies you the most."

"I don't know you..and I don't want to spend time with you...You're sick..I'm not sure that you understand what I'm saying because for..some reason you won't just leave me be..If you come near me when I am far from intoxicated,..I will kill you."

Eva was trying to say the words as threateningly as she possibly could, though the slur that came from the alcohol put a bit of a damper on how intimidating she could possibly seem, not to mention that if he did let go of her he would simply tower over her instead of giving her somewhat of a reasonable height advantage.

Again she squirmed, her legs moving as though attempting to step away from him, placing her feet a few inches further away from him. Cold seemed to emanate from his skin, cold that was well concealed by his clothes mostly, but beyond that Eva seemed to be more afraid of something else, she seemed to be more afraid that he would find her tomorrow night.
 
Tomas loved the feel of her rapidly warming body so close to his. There were so many things he was looking forward to doing with her, when the time was right. His atrophied heart almost beat at the thought. Her feeble attempts to release herself from his grip brought a slight turn of his lips, but little else by way of reaction.

"What are you talking about..spending..you've never spent any time with me because I would...I would have tried to kill you if I'd seen you before this..let go.."

"Oh, little one," he crooned. "But I have. I have watched you on so many nights. Crying over the loss of your parents. Talking to friends about boys. And later conversations about what you did with some of those boys." He chuckled softly. "Pity that you allowed such naive males abuse you so, but then, you are young, and without any real guidance.

"Not to mention the occasions when you were out, by yourself in rather... unpleasant places. There were... individuals out there that would have done you much harm if I was not present to deal with them. But that's fine, little one, I was not doing it for thanks from anyone."

"I don't know you..and I don't want to spend time with you...You're sick..I'm not sure that you understand what I'm saying because for..some reason you won't just leave me be..If you come near me when I am far from intoxicated,..I will kill you."

Tomas let go of her, and gave her a gentle push forward that sent her to the floor some seven feet away from him. He stalked up to her, grabbing her arm, compressing her flesh painfully as he lifted her to her feet. His other hand grabbed the pointed end of the stake. He crushed it easily, letting the wood fragments slowly drift through the air as they fell to the floor.

"Of course you know me, little one. One night, your parents died. Your father in his bed, your mother in the arms of another, impaling herself on him just as she did on your father when they were making you. I enjoyed their blood, little one. They were very tasty. I decided to let you live that night, rather than dying like they did.

"I have watched you closely since that night, Eva Bloomwood. I knew that night, if you lived, you would come after us, me in particular. So, I have watched you, gotten to know you. I have looked forward to the time when we finally met. You can do your best, worst, or whatever you'd like to call it. But let me tell you one thing, little one. You will serve me just as your mother did."

He let go of her arm, turning his back on her and walked back to the dance floor.
 
As he spoke of watching her during times when she thought she was by herself she couldn't quite help but shudder somewhat, though the thing that seemed to be bothering her moreso than anything else was the simple fact that she was actually trying to get away from him and yet had no ability to do so.

But it wasn't until he let go of her and with a shove of strength she hadn't ever really experienced she found herself staggering forward and stumbling, caught off guard when moments later he had a vice-like grip on her arm, to which she had no response but a wince as once again she was forced to her feet.

By this time Eva was nearly panting from their encounter thus far, both mind and body not seeming to know how to deal with him as he seemed to find it so simple to deal with her.

The stake was gone within seconds, the small amount of protection that she actually believed that she had falling in pieces that looked similar to sawdust to the floor beneath them, her brows knitting in frustration a he began to speak.

"Of course you know me, little one. One night, your parents died."

It took only that for her to shake her head at him, a quiet protest of the word 'stop' leaving her lips, but he had no intention of doing so. It wasn't a night she wanted to re-live.

"Your father in his bed, your mother in the arms of another, impaling herself on him just as she did on your father when they were making you."

She tried to pull her arm free now, tears visible in her eyes as she pressed a hand against his chest in a rather useless attempt to push him away.

"I enjoyed their blood, little one. They were very tasty. I decided to let you live that night, rather than dying like they did."

"You're sick..get your hands off of me!"

He still wasn't finished, however, and she found herself whimpering in response to him, her cheeks flooding with colour with the last statement that he made before letting her go.

"You will serve me just as your mother did."

Eva wasn't aware for a few moments that he had even let go of her arm, somewhat dazed at the ambush of information that she had received, her mind almost refusing to process it.

Her heart was pounding in her ears out of frustration, fear, as well as from a rather sudden and intense flashback of memories of her parents' bodies that she had found,..how they determined the cause of death to be unknown, how no one had even shielded her from the sight of them as they were wheeled out by the coroner.

It took her a few moments to force her legs to work though she managed, fingers gripping her cell phone when she moved from the club to the sidewalk, flagging down a cab.

She was trying to hold it all together as she climbed into the cab, telling the man her address, the cab driver quickly speeding off.

It wasn't a very long cab ride, but Eva wanted nothing more than to be safe in her own home, her light eyes easily spotting the damage that the an did without even trying, bruises already beginning to form on her arm from his grip.
 
Tomas never bothered to hide himself as he left the club. His movements were lively, flowing. He even seemed to have a little bounce in his step. He walked down the footpath a little, pausing in a patch of shadow. He waited, watching the door to the club where he had seen her.

Eva was oblivious to him, and quite possibly the rest of the world. She looked around somewhat frantically while she waited for the cab she had called. He kept watching as she climbed in, and the cab speed off.

"What a wonderful evening this has been," he said softly to himself. Smiling, he turned and walked off, returning to his haven to wait for the next meeting of the two of them, and the immense surprise he was going to give her.

~||~​

Two hours before dusk, and Tomas ventured outside. Being the age he was, he had grown immune to the dangers of the sun. While it didn't destroy him as it would younger ones of his kind, it still sapped his strength and robbed him of some of his powers. The sun harried him with it's lessened fury, and Tomas felt Helios' feeble strikes against him. Even knowing that it would not slay him, Tomas still felt the innate fear the of the Sun held by all of his kind.

His smile was wicked, a mask of the malice that he harboured within him. He slowly walked to where Eva lived. The sea of mortals around him made him hunger. Full as the side walk was, none of them were ever close enough to touch him as he moved through.

'Amongst them, but forever apart...'

He arrived near Eva's current 'home'. He took up station close enough for her to see him when she came outside, but far enough away that he would not be noticed by a casual glance out the window. He knew that she was smart enough to leave before dark, or to barricade herself in and wait out the night.

"Either way, little one, we will meet this night. As promised. I am one of my word, as you will learn."
 
Eva had an odd schedule at this point. When necessary she slept a few hours before she had to run out in the day and do something but today she took the liberty of sleeping off her alcohol..that was - after she called in a favor to have the body of the man in the club..removed from the club before anyone was called into question.

It was one of the good things about her 'business'. There was always someone to help with any type of situation if but a phone call away.

When she awoke she was somewhat groggy as well as hung over, fingers fumbling with her cell phone to order herself some food, to follow with taking a quick shower.

It took the man with the box of pizza around forty-five minutes to get there, by which time Eva had showered and gotten dressed, wearing but basic grey tank top and a pair of black legging, beneath that in a black bra and matching boyshorts underwear, seeming to not care about what she was going to wear just to eat, looking more like she was ready to go back to bed than anything else.

With easily memorized and quick steps she made her way down the stairs to wait for the pizza to arrive, refusing to leave the house as she easily remembered the encounter with the man from the night before and wanted no possibility for him to find her outside of the safety of her home.

She went into the kitchen, grabbing some tylenol and downing a glass of water, glancing down at her phone which was buzzing spastically.

- Weekend. You went off alone last night, come out with us tonight? - John -

She nearly pouted due to the fact that she wasn't going anywhere that evening, quickly responding that she had something to do and couldn't be bothered to drink two nights in a row.

Her brief moment of regret at sending the text ended when the doorbell rang, to which she immediately perked up, nearly running to the door an opening it.

"Oh I forgot my wallet. I'll be right back."

Turning away from the door she moved back into the kitchen, snatching her wallet off of the counter and stalking back toward the door.
 
"Pizza, little one? Tsk, tsk."

Tomas watched as Eva walked back into her abode, leaving the young delivery man alone. He moved as fast as his sunlight weakened powers would allow. His blistering speed and immense strength were gone, barely capable of human best. He still covered the distance quickly. He came up to the young man, his hand clutching the delivery boy's neck at the base of the skull.

"Say a word and I will tear it off right here," Tomas whispered as he squeezed the man's neck enough to hurt. He guided the man back a step from the doorway. Dark eyes stared at the doorway, waiting for the prize to return. Tomas gloated to himself, anticipating the fear that would course through her at the sight of him. It would make the final victory so much sweeter. When she finally arrived, he gave her enough time to take in what was happening.

"Hello, little one. You ordered Pizza? Now, if you want it, you'll need to come out and get it. And if you do, you'll also save this one's life as well. Of course, to do that, you'll need to come outside. Cross the threshold. Or, you can remain safe, sacrificing your pizza and the pizza delivery boy."

He glanced at the sweating man beside him. The poor human was pale as Tomas. His skin was slick with rivulets of sweat. Tomas would also smell the fear, fighting to overpower the scent of his sweat. But what gave Tomas the greatest pleasure, bordering on arousal, was the heavy, rapid hammering of of the pulse under his hand. In a dismissive manner, he turned his attention from the man in his captive grasp.

"What will it be, little one? You want the pizza or not?"
 
She made it to the hallway before looking up, taking a few moments to actually comprehend what was happening - who was there. She saw the pizza boy first, standing - trembling, his fingers clutching the box so tightly that his knuckles were white, not to mention the fact that the rest of him looked horrible as the fear that overtook him drained him of any sort of colour.

Her eyes raised easily, taking a slight step forward to see him standing there, certain before he even said anything that the young man he was behind could be dead faster than she could blink.

Another step, her heart beating faster now as he began explaining the situation to her, explaining so easily how one step outside of the house would save another's life, hatred pooling in her eyes as her heart pounded.

"You bastard.."

Gods, the words sounded so much better in her head, so much stronger - though actually coming from her lips? They trembled from her own fear. She didn't even understand how he was there.

Here he was, threatening her with another life. Though it was a life that she could save whereas the night before he was dead before she could even make any sort of deal. Her hunger was gone, eyes fixed on the eyes of the boy. He was staring at her, pleading silently.

"How am I to trust that your'e going to let him go if I step outside? The grip you have can kill him even if I do what you want so you're going to have to do better than that."

She set the wallet down and raised her hands, wiggling her fingers somewhat as though to show that she had no weapon on her, moving forward until her toes were at the threshold, one step between her and the outside.
 
Tomas smiled at her reaction, barely listening to her words. He waited for her to finish the same line of response that the humans seem to be locked in on. Tomas also watched her push the boundaries as far as they could. He knew she was safe as long as she remained on the inside of her home. Further, he knew that she wouldn't invite him in. Not yet anyway. But if she knew that this was the best time for her to act, things would go in a vastly different direction.

"Now, have you finished trying to irritate me and putting this young man's life in further danger? If you come out and claim your pizza, I will let him leave without any more physical damage than he has already... suffered. Unlike others of my kind, I value the strength of my word when it is made in circumstances such as these.

"We don't have all day, little one. This lad has other deliveries to make, and I can hear that you're hungry. You can debate how much trust you can show me, since you already view the young man's life forfeit. I have plenty of time to admire you're feeble attempts at avoiding being responsible for a needless killing, and risking your life to save a fellow human while getting you're dinner as well.

"What do you say, little one? Will you take that one small step, and save this one's life, or will you let cowardice ensure your safety at the cost of of another's life?"

Tomas squeezed the man's neck enough to raise the pain levels before restoring the tight hold. He kept his expression neutral as he watched Eva struggle with her decision.

"Please... don't let me die," the delivery boy whispered, scared that anything he said or did would get him killed. He had no idea who or what was holding onto him, but he was terrified that the man holding him could kill him in a moment.

"Well, since you appear to be unable to make up your mind, I shall aid you in this task. When I reach zero, the man will die. Step out and take the pizza from him before that, he walks away unharmed.

"Ten... Nine... Eight."

The delivery boy started shaking, whispering a heart felt prayer that he would live.

"Seven... Six... Five... Four."

Tomas suppressed a chuckle as he smelled the warm, fresh pungent smell of urine coming from the delivery boy.

"Three."
 
She could feel her own fear for the safety of the boy as well as the fear of what would happen if she stepped past the threshold - but then he tightened his grasp and it barely took that for her to step forward, but she felt her legs refusing to listen to her mind.

It was screaming for her to step forward despite the fact that she felt herself terrified, though she managed to shut her eyes briefly.

In the small amount of time that she had her eyes shut she did manage to slow things down. The boy was talking to her, begging for his life, and while she could hear the counting in the background she was still trying to will her legs to work.

As the word 'three' escaped the immortal's lips, Eva's eyes opened slowly - refocused, 'two' marking her tentative step forward. Toes touched the doormat before she stood flat-footed, her slender fingers still holding onto the door frame despite the fact that she was very much outside of the safety of her home.

"One second to spare.."

She was watching him cautiously as she stood there, feeling far too fragile for her own good and taking all that she had not to step back into her home.

As she said, "Let him go then..", she removed one hand from the door frame, making a little hand motion mainly out of impatience to see through that her step out of hr home actually would save the boy's life.
 
"Zero." Tomas' voice was firm and clearly spoken. Tomas was both surprised and disappointed by her actions. That she rook the step forward was slightly surprising. He honestly expected her to not take the risk. He had to admire her courage, even though she made a bad call exposing herself without any backup or weaponry. That also led to his disappointment at her actions, or lack there of. Of course, his actions would be his fault, rather than hers. He marveled at the way people would always shift the blame of their own mistakes to someone else. Tomas had long passed that stage of his life, knowing full well when he was to blame and when someone else was.

Tomas turned bodily to face the delivery boy. He released his grip enough to allow the boy to stand on his own feet, and not really pressure his neck at all.

"My little one has made her choice," he spoke softly, bringing his free hand around in a rapid strike. The edge of his hand crushed the lad's larynx. He watched dispassionately as the young man fell to the ground. He gazed on the futile actions of the man trying to stave off the inevitable. The rapidly swelling section of his throat closed up completely, starting his death by asphyxiation. But Tomas had other far more important interests that watching his handiwork reach a satisfying completion.

Tomas turned and lunged for Eva, one of his hands opened and poised to pin her delicate neck to the outside wall of her house.
 
She managed to frown at him as again he spoke his "posession" of her, but the actions that followed were too fast for her to even really comprehend. The boy had been fine. There was some sort of relief in his eyes as he was set down and she actually found herself exhaling though she hadn't been aware that she had been holding her breath.

As quickly as the atmosphere seemed to calm it was soon terribly distorted by a simple action that to her nearly looked like a flick of the wrist. The sound of contact with the boy's larynx caused her to actually look up as he dropped, knowing that if she wanted some sort of safety there would be but a moment to do so.

Of course he was much faster than her, Eva barely managing a staggered step backward before she felt her body shift backward, slamming against the wall with a force that managed to dizzy he in the least.

Her hands lifted, somewhat glad that she was hearing blood pulsing in her own ears rather than the sounds of the delivery boy dying, her fingers grasping the hand that easily held her trapped against the wall.

"Get your hand off of me..". The words were somewhat strained as she was still gathering her wits about her, finding the wall an incredibly uncomfortable place to be stuck. Still, to see his face she had to tilt her head back somewhat.

"May as well do the same thing to me because you'll get nothing from me."

Eva's heart was racing as she tried to pull at both his arm and hand to get him away from her though it became obvious almost immediately that the effort was futile it didn't seem to stop her from trying.
 
Having secured Eva, Tomas looked over to watch the final moments of the man Eva condemned to death. He gave it the same level to concern he would to watching some bug being eaten alive by ants. It was interesting to watch, but he soon got bored with it. He turned to look at Eva.

He adored the look on her face. The mixture of fear and hate was always a good one of a human's face. People forgot how alive they were when their lives were under threat. Most wasted the opportunity granted them, but those like Eva drew on the feelings boiling within and tried to make the most of the time they had left. Tomas was willing to oblige her.

"Get your hand off of me..". He smiled as he lifted his free hand.

"At least wait until I have had a chance to put it on you first."

"May as well do the same thing to me because you'll get nothing from me."

"Is that right? I'll have to test that theory."

Tomas could feel the headway she was making against his arm. Had he taken her after sunset, she wouldn't be able to move it even a fraction of an inch. It was actually taking effort to hold her still. He was finding the challenge to be exhilarating and slightly fun. He stepped a little closer, planting his hand flat on her lower abdomen, just above the top of her pants. He looked straight into her eyes, intently focused on her reactions. He sent his hand south, under the layer of fabric that clad her lower body. His hand stopped as he found her most private of places. With near surgical accuracy, his middle finger found the hood that hid the most sensitive of spots on her body. He brought his body close to hers, increasing the places which pinned her to the wall. Tomas felt something close to arousal form deep within him as he felt the definite female form captured by his body. His lusts started running from the physical to the sanguine. He could feel her heavy heartbeat. The strong flow of her life moving beneath her skin. He shuddered at the thoughts of how her vitae would taste as the hot fluid splashed across his tongue. But that would be later, much later.

His finger started to roughly tease her clit. He pushed it, rubbed it and stimulated it carefully, knowing dull well that his chosen approach would build up a fire within her. He had watched her many times calm herself after some frustration in that manner. Certain ways, certain pressures followed by certain violations by her own fingers would drive way whatever she was feeling and replace them with arousal, and more often than not a climax. He would show her that she could not resist him when he wanted her.

"How is this Eva? Are you starting to warm up a little? Just let go, Eva. Because you will do as I desire. I know you very well, little one. I know how well this works for you."

He continued to mimic the method she used on herself that worked the best at bringing her to arousal, opening working her body outside the front of her house near the cooling corpse of the pizza delivery boy.
 
She, too heard the struggle for breath come to a stop and it took all that she had not to cry in front of the person who she - at the moment - wholly blamed for what had taken place. What seemed to be worse still was that it was daytime. The food that she had ordered was discarded on the floor next to the body but there seemed to be no one around who would even notice the fact that someone was dead on her front step.

Her eyes followed his hand as he lifted it, though it was when he took the slight step that she found herself beginning to panic, followed by a rapid heartrate just at the touch of his cold hand against her lower abdomen. Unable to really see where the hand was going but now instead feeling it, Eva lifted her gaze reluctantly to see that he was watching her intently. Far too intently for her liking.

Eva shook her head somewhat just before he moved downward, actually trying to find a way to further press her back against the wall or to sink into it somehow, away from the touch. The tip of his middle finger so easily seemed to find a spot that actually caused her to gasp, though it was followed immediately by a curse from her own reaction.

The word 'fuck' seemed to echo in her head as she lifted her one hand between them as best she could while leaving the other on his previously occupied arm, having far less leverage than she did moments ago just because he closed the distance between them.

"Stop.." The word was breathed, her grip briefly faltering on either arm even as he just started to toy with her. She whimpered then, trying frantically to find a way away from him while at this point turning her head to avoid eye contact, her cheeks visibly flushed. His words seemed to get to her more than the actions though they were doing a fine job themselves, quiet breaths escaping parted lips, her teeth clenching every few moments to suppress a sound she did not think he had any right to hear as well as the fact that she wanted to give him no satisfaction in his actions.

"How is this Eva? Are you starting to warm up a little?"

Eva shut her eyes tightly, having a more difficult time clearing her head now that he was building a wonderfully aching fire between her legs. She tried to lift herself then onto tip-toe, groaning as she found it only served to rub their bodies against one another which only seemed to increase the redness upon her cheeks.

"Just let go, Eva. Because you will do what I desire. I know you very well, little one. I know how well this works for you.

Her chest heaved as she tried to control her breathing, tried to control something that was happening. Her body was already craving more while her mind continued to fight him. She just needed a few moments to get inside.

"You don't...know anything about me. Just because..y..you..see things doesn't mean you know me.." She seemed to be having difficulty stringing words together, her brows knitting as she pulled her hands back away from his arm. "Whatever..you are trying to do..it's not going to work on me. I'm not like anyone you've ever...dealt with before." She wasn't certain if it was true or not but with it becoming more difficult to actually not press herself against his hand she had to act quickly. Drawing her right hand back - toward the wall somewhat she figured that if she got a good hit on him during the day time she would at least stand some sort of chance. It took an instant for her to thrust the palm of her hand forward toward his jaw. Even at their closeness it could shatter human bone, but she wasn't sure if it would even phase the immortal - if she even made contact.
 
CRACK!

The blow had been expected, but the result had not. The gloating and near arousal came to a terminal end when Eva's hand connected with his jaw. Tomas spun away from her in more surprise than pain. He had been struck before by humans, even others of his kind. Pain was manageable and could be worked around. But this time was totally different. The pain exploded through his body. He saw stars momentarily before his vision cleared. As most humans would do, he was bent over with one hand over his damaged jaw. He felt a clear break,and even saw one of his teeth on the porch.

But to survive this long, Tomas was able to recover quickly to sudden setbacks. He reached down to pick up his tooth. He put it back in his mouth as he stood up to face Eva. As best as he could, he smiled as his lower jaw flushed bright red. The misshapen jaw moved and smoothed out, returning to the way it was prior to her strike. He raised a finger, waving it while "tsking" Eva just loud enough for her to here. The look that followed was one of pure, almost tangible anger.

"I'll have to go and feed because of you. Someone else will have to suffer because of your poor choices. It will take a few people to fill me enough to sate my hunger that you have brought about. But when I am full, I will return and we will continue where we left off."

Tomas walked over to the nearly cold corpse, nudging it over his foot. The darkened face stood as silent testament to the manner of his death. The face was locked into an expression of terror and panic. Tomas sighed as he looked at it.

"Too bad that he's dead. His blood is stale now, worthless. Pity." Tomas walked slowly towards the boundary of her property to seek out the sustenance he needed. Though his back was turned, he was putting as much of his attention on Eva as possible, in case she decided to make the most of the opportunity.
 
She had been surprised as well. While she expected him to perhaps stagger or something similar, she had not been expecting the result. When he did turn back to face her she was cradling her hand, nearly certain that she had broken a few bones in her palm. There was a throbbing ache as she stood still against the wall watching the damage of what she had done rather quickly smooth out, unable to keep the triumphant gleam out of her eye in the slightest.

He began blaming the need to feed on her, even waving his finger about like she was some disobedient child who failed to impress a parent, but the words "because of you" did not sit well with her.

Already her hand was swelling somewhat, the throbbing not slowing as she took a step away from the wall.

"Because of me?" The girl scoffed, shaking her head. "No. You know what? None of this would have happened if you hadn't shown up in the first time so don't blame me for something that is your fault!"

He had turned away from her at that point during her little rant and still she held her hand close to her chest knowing full well that while he was gone she would have to have it checked. It was like hitting a brick wall.

Now she was trying to focus on him in the sense that she was trying to figure out if she could further injure him but she was having difficulty finding something to hurt him with seeing as most of it was inside the house.
 
Tomas passed from her property to the sidewalk, pausing to give her a casual wave, as if he was a friend leaving her abode. He walked with a spring in his step, and a great gnawing hunger in his belly, as well as his soul. He need to replace what had been used to repair the damage Eva had caused, as well as what he had more or less squandered on continuing his existence. He knew that he had to be more careful, and remain well fed at all times.

His soul called out for her. To hear her scream like her mother had. To taste the lust washing off her in waves as he sated himself on her body. He snorted a laugh at how she tried to convince everyone, including herself, that she was not aroused by him.

"Hunters. They are all drawn to the thing they most desire, yet fear to have. Which makes this game so much more fun."

Tomas sat in a park, watching the much hated Helios remove himself from view, allowing Luna her chance to shine. The further Helios moved away, the more of his centuries old powers returned. When the sun was no longer visible, he commenced his hunt for food.

His first victim was a woman walking home from work. She was smartly dressed, her dark hair pulled back into a standard bun, and she was wearing heels that added a few inches to her already respectable height. But it was those very heels that were her downfall in more ways than one. Tomas heard a slight cry, and turned to see that one of her heels got caught in the paving. He turned and walked back. He helped her shoe free without saying a word. The embarrassed young woman thanked him. But he could smell her rich live giving blood within her.

"Follow me," Tomas commanded her as he peered into her eyes. Her will was smothered by his death granted power, and she obediently followed him. They went to some place secluded where he contemplated how to stage her body once he was finished. Within a minute, his plan was formed and in action. The following morning, her body was found in the creek, throat cut from ear to ear and totally bled out. She had also been sexually assaulted numerous times before she had been killed. The neck wound was not responsible for her bleeding out, but the cut did clearly hide the real evidence of her demise.

Still not sated, Tomas descended on a night club, and found two lovers seeking a third, more experienced person to join them for a night of fun. They too were found the next morning dead from a joint suicide. Their femoral arteries had been opened, and they had bled to death holding each other in the shower, under what started as a spray of warm water. Of course, Tomas opened each artery and drank deeply from each until his thirst was slaked.

A little past midnight, Tomas returned to hunt down the other prey he sought.

"Little one, I am coming to finish off what we started."
 
There was confusion evident on her face as he moved away from her only to wave before continuing. The action left her somewhat stunned though more taken aback by the entire situation. Eva pressed her palm to her forehead with the hand that was not injured, her eyes leaving the man walking away from her home instead falling upon the body of the delivery boy.

It was the second body that she had to clean up in a matter of less than 24 hours, and the person who usually did the cleaning did not seem to be happy about it in the slightest. Once she got him on the phone she had to lie through her teeth, instead saying that it was a newborn and that she ended up getting it..that it wouldn't happen again. Of course he responded with the less than threatening 'it had better not', but she wasn't that worried. She had more than once resource to get rid of a body.

The next step was to have someone look at her hand. Instead of going to the ER and waiting for hours she went to yet another resource in her phone. One who knew what she did on her time off. The man wrapped her hand and put a brace on it for added protection, the plastic device keeping her wrist stationary and allowing practically only the use of her fingers. He cautioned her to be more careful and sent her on her way - the sun already behind the horizon.

Eva was incredibly concerned with what preparations she had to make to at least make herself feel safer, especially with the injury she had acquired earlier.

As she got back into her house she took a few moments to look at some pictures she had tucked away, dragging them out from a box beneath the bed only to sit on the bed, flipping through them. Her mom was the most frequent, slender fingers tracing the lines on her face before placing them against her chest and laying back on the bed.

"Stupid. It was stupid to let a vampire in..weak.." Briefly pausing, Eva lifted the picture again, wiping a tear away from her face. "Well I'm not weak like you were."

She laid there for a few minutes before shifting on the bed, reluctantly sitting up before putting everything back in its place. She was exhausted, shooting out texts left and right with reasons why she couldn't come out. She couldn't deal with another dead body, and if she wasn't alone - she would surely have at least one on her hands. Instead she gave an excuse that she hurt her hand and has a sort of brace on it which made her feel too ugly to come out. It apparently worked because instead of getting anger in response there was sympathy not for her hand, but for how she probably looked with it on.

"Ridiculous."

The word was muttered as she got to her feet, habitually locking every door and window in the house, glancing at the clock on the wall. It was past midnight as she flicked the lock on the front door, slowly making her way down the hallway and flipping off lights as she went.

In the living room, spread out on the table was an array of weapons which she took time strapping to various places on her body - more confident that without any intoxication to get in her way, she'd be able to actually use some.

Eva pulled her hair back, not seeming to mind the fact that she was surrounded by darkness in her house. It was a fear that she had never acquired,..fearing darkness. Darkness wasn't the problem. It was what came out in that darkness that she had to worry about.
 
Back
Top