Audio indulgence - A gentleman from London here.

Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Posts
5
Good morning Lit.

I'm Toby, I'm 30 and I'm from London.

I'd rather be honest about what I'm looking for so as not to waste anyone's time. Time is a previous commodity after all and awfully hard to acquire.

I'm looking for someone who'd like to enjoy wicked conversations on the phone (be they from the UK...) or over an appropriate voice chat platform via the net. I'm well educated, well spoken and well... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I doubt I'll receive a flurry of messages as I've seen equivalent posts on here met with a wall of silence but I've got a day of free time and nothing to lose.

Do get in touch via a PM or a message below - even if voice chat isn't your thing I won't bite.

Toby.
 
I always suggest that men who are looking for conversation do a voice sample. Vocaroo, soundcloud or audioboom. It helps to hear what you sound like.

Also most men from london seem to be well educated and well spoken, don't leave the rest to our imagination, tell us! Put that education to use with some descriptive adjectives. I always want to know...are you gorgeous/hot/good looking/cute as well?
 
Back
Top