New here, semi-new to BDSM.

DannyJay

Virgin
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Posts
15
Hey forum.

I'm Danny J, 22, UK and have developed a passion for BDSM for a few years now, being very much on the dominant side.

I consider 90% of BDSM to be persona. Building a genuine and extremely strong Dominant/Submissive (yet trusting and comfortable) relationship. To me, BDSM starts the moment I first meet someone, with every conversation, every touch, every piece of strong eye contact building sexual tension. To me, it's never just `play acting` that begins and ends.

Most people I have had sexual relationships with haven't had BDSM experience before, although I've never had any trouble introducing it, starting mild, then introducing ties or shirts as restraints and blindfolds.

I put far less emphasis on the mechanics, to me it's all about building anticipation and exercising a "I'm dominant, but my focus is your pleasure" mindset. I've found that once a girl climaxes once, I don't even need to do anything but keep the anticipation levels high to cause another instant orgasm without even having to do anything.

I hope that despite my limited experience, I can explore and learn while I'm here, especially since I have many much more extreme fantasies I would like to learn and experience.

- D J
 
Last edited:
Back
Top