Love in spite of it all. (closed)

She smiled and traced a finger over his lips and down his chest with a smile.

You are so very different from your father... I find it hard to believe you are related. Lets get going.

She swatted him on the ass as she slipped from his embrace and headed to get her purse and head for the door.
 
He smiled at her. "I will take that as a compliment. I just want to make you happy. I know what life with him can be like. I know what it is like to feel like a pawn in his game."

He laughed at her swat on his ass and then he followed her out the door. Damn, she looked good. He was going to have a great time with her and it didn't matter who saw them. He had a built-in excuse. She was his step-mom and they were just enjoying a night on the town.
 
You never really do get used to it do you... you just sort of accept it.

Pressing close she kissed him softly and turned to walk out to her car. Her mind dancing over the idea of dancing with him tonight with all of the teasing and toying they can both taunt the other one with.
 
"No, you never do. I never got used to it either. It is why I joined the military. I knew it would piss him off."

He got in the car and he laid hi hand on her knee. He planned on having a great time, and he planned on making sure Lorelei did too.
 
She drove around till spotting a place she had always wanted to go but never felt right going alone. A wonderful Brazilian restaurant where the servers cut the meat right onto your plate whenever you call them over. Several different types of meat and vegetables and salad bar with more than you you could ever imagine. Pointing it out she smiled as she moved to pull in.

Nice private seating and wonderful food from what I have heard. Lets go.
 
"This looks like the perfect place to start our evening. I was talking to a friend the other day who said he was going here and he said I should try it out sometime. I can't think of anyone else I would rather try it out with than you."

As they walked inside he offered her his arm. When they were inside he told the hostess that they wanted something secluded but that still gave them a feel for the place. As they followed the hostess to their table Trevor placed his hand on the small of Lorelei's back and followed close behind.
 
Taking his arm as they walked in she smiled glancing around seeing the amazing interior and the salad bar that while not overly sized seemed to have all sorts of items that most typical salad bars would not think to do and all of the servers walking around with the large skewers of meats slicing them right onto the plates for people.

She glanced over to him feeling his hand on her back and smiled. Thanking the hostess for the private alcove table where they could still see the stunning fireplace and roaring fire. She was in awe of this place barely noticing the server walk up and begin to tell them how it works with the flipping the card over when they are ready for more food. A simple enough set up the red side of the card tells the servers not to disturb and the green side of the card told them they could bring more food. Ordering a bottle of wine for the two of them she smiled and glanced over to Trevor.

This place really is amazing... Glad I finally have someone to join me here.
 
Trevor looked around. It had been years since he had gone out to restaurants. When he had returned from previous tours of duty he had stayed away from his father (not that he was seeing much of him this time.). He would simply go to bars or fast food places to eat, but never anyplace that was even remotely fancy.

The company he was keeping tonight was unusual for Trevor too. It wasn't like he had always gone out with low-life's, but he had never been in the company of anyone like Lorelei. He was enjoying his time with this beautiful woman.

"I am happy to join you, and I am happy that you want to spend it with me."
 
After a wonderful meal she smiled and looked deep into his eyes.

So what should we do now Trevor?

She really didn't care... dancing... home... it didn't matter as long as he was with her.
 
Trevor looked at Lorelei when she asked him what was next. He didn't care what was next as long as it involved the two of them being together. He thought about telling her that they could do whatever she wanted, but then he said, "lets go dancing. I want to take you to a club and get you and your hot body on the dance floor. I don't care who sees us. I want us to have fun together."
 
I know just where we could go.

She smiled paid the bill and walked out the door guiding him with her. They drove for a while till they reached an old part of the city that the developers were trying to breath new life into. Not really an area where old money like their family and business associates would go. She pointed out a building that was at least turn of the century if not older.

They have recently renovated the inside of that old building into a club. All sorts of music but the preference is international musics. Wanna go?
 
Trevor followed Lorelei out of the restaurant and to the car. He placed his hand on her knee as she drove....nothing sexual, just a sign that he really enjoyed being with her. When they pulled over and she pointed out the older building, he just smiled. It was obviously a place that she wanted to go to, so he said, "yes, let's do it."

After they parked the car he took Lorelei's hand and they walked into the club together. He looked around....taking it all in. The music was loud and there was a heavy beat. He didn't hesitate, and he led her right to the dance floor.
 
He loved the way that Lorelei moved on the dance floor. She moved so fluidly to the music. They danced together.... Moving as one..... His eyes were on her and her wonderful body and on the way she moved that body.

Then the song came on and she moved even more. She moved around Trevor and he was in his glory. He moved with her and they were perfect together.
 
She loved dancing and with him moving so perfectly with her it was like just the two of them were on the floor together. Everyone and everything else fell away and vanished from her sight. Time didn't matter any more as she moved with him and reaching a hand briefly to his cheek as she smiled.
 
Trevor placed his hand on her hip as they moved across the floor. He pulled Lorelei closer to him as they danced. The other people on the dance floor didn't matter to him. They didn't matter at all. The only one that mattered was Lorelei. His eyes moved over her wonderful body and then he smiled at her as he looked into her eyes. He could not remember when he had enjoyed himself as much as he was right now.
 
She was finally starting to get thirsty slowly guiding him off of the dance floor and seek out an empty table to relax at a little. Taking that chance to pull him in for a passionate kiss. Nipping at his lips as she wriggled her hip against him with a devious wink. She felt young again and alive and it felt great.
 
Trevor pulled Lorelei close to him and kissed her hard. He allowed his hands to slide down her back and brush over her firm ass. Their bodies pressed together tightly before they sat at the table. Trevor called a waitress over and asked Lorelei what she wanted to drink. He placed the order and then looked back at Lorelei and smiled.
 
I love it here... especially with you. SO easy to dance with.

She sat there staring into his eyes her hand resting on his thigh as she spoke.
 
The waitress brought their drinks to the table as they looked into each others eyes. He picked up his glass and said, "here is to an incredible night with a beautiful woman. May there be many more." They clinked glasses and took a drink. "So, did we come here to drink, or did we come here to shake our asses on the dance floor?" He smiled and took another drink.
 
Why not enjoy both.

She smiled and while sitting there by him her hand slithered around over his thigh as she winked at him.
 
He smiled at her when she winked at him.

"Oh.... Did you find something that you like Lorelei?"
 
Oh yeah... Lets go dance

Standing up she let her hand trail up his leg as she began walking towards the dance floor twirling around and motioning for him to join her seductively.

Come on Trevor... Lets dance...
 
Trevor smiled at Lorelei and he followed her out onto the dance floor. His eyes were fixed on her firm ass as he followed her.

When they got to the dance floor he grabbed her and kissed her hard before taking her hand and spinning her around. Then the two of them began to move to the music. They moved as one.....in rhythm with the music and with each other.
 
Pressing hard into the kiss she smiled licking her lips as he twirled her around. Winking at him as they began to dance as one with the music. Her hips her arms her entire body moving almost like a soft breeze or sensually as the slithering serpent as she maintained her eyes locked in his as they moved.
 
Back
Top