ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well, your loss bud, but it's not like it's only a one shot thing. unless it fails horribly of course LOL
 
Khadgar said:
*grins* well Crys, you know it wou;d happen, can't be with the evil one for too long without becoming a little evil yourself. like you said in your PM lol

so my phillosophy is that you are not tainted with evil, and are starting to see things from my point of view!

*laughs evilly*

Yes but the difference is that when you're evil, you're evil, whereas when I'm evil, I'm really, really good!
 
*tapping fingers on desktop*

Khadgar, your pm box is full, again!

How do you manage to get 100 pm's that fast!! And here I thought you were kidding about having a fan club.

*shaking head in disbelief*
 
hybirdx said:
hey what happened to your other stat pic you know,arc the one with the girl with the angle wings?that was alot better than that stupid x-men lookalike pic you have now

UH HUH!!! Whatcha mean HyBirdX ... that isn't a fake or look-alike X-Men pix. It's Jubilee ...

BTW how do you know that is a girl in the Anime pix??? HUH! There are some artists calling themselves CLAMP that draw effemine guys. For all you know that is a guy not a girl.
 
*smirks* you rate yourself as good, but i rate myse;f, and sucessful lol

yeah, well.... it was full.... lol quiet you Crys! LOL

Arc, what do you think would look beter on Hy when you're done with him? black, or white?
 
oh, i thought we'd do it in Yahoo. sound good? if it is i'll go make the room
 
Khadgar said:
<SNIP>
yeah, i do find it amusing, because her job is to touch my ass.... *grins at Arc* :p

<SNIP>

Arc, what do you think would look beter on Hy when you're done with him? black, or white?

For what Khadgar? HyBirdX's Funeral clothes or casket??

Oh I forgot this is for you Khadgar ...

*Kicks Khadgar's evil ass*

Oh & either is fine MSN or Yahoo
 
Arc da Rat said:


UH HUH!!! Whatcha mean HyBirdX ... that isn't a fake or look-alike X-Men pix. It's Jubilee ...

BTW how do you know that is a girl in the Anime pix??? HUH! There are some artists calling themselves CLAMP that draw effemine guys. For all you know that is a guy not a girl.

hey i'm just saying the other one was better!plus i know my anime! any ways where did you get it?
 
Khadgar said:
no, not through messenger, through the actuall site!

I know what you ment Khadgar ... Yahoo chat room is fine with me too ... that more clear for you??

Just give me the Addy or whatever to get there.
 
Sorry HyBirdX I don't remember what site I Downloaded it from ... been DLing lots of stuff ...

Here I'll posted as an attachment & you can loaded into yer puter ...
 

Attachments

  • anime goth.gif
    anime goth.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
see!?!even khadgar likes that and he's picky!


hey wait.....holy shit:eek: i know that pic!i seen the anime!!!
 
Good morning everyone, so how did the chat go? Sorry I could not be on too, I was looking forward to it. But I had to work an overnight.

By the way Hybirdx, I happen to like the Jubilee Av that Arc has posted.

Ok Arc, that will be $20 , thanks for doing business with you .
Chewey
 
good god yes. LOL but you know. it happens.

it was okay chewie, Arc, SD and myself showed up. but that was it. had a good talk though. and i feel i really know Arc alot more!

she said my vouce sounded like th voice of a fansasy evil incarnite would be! damn! lol not only am i evil, i sound evil!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top