Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

my cock sucking started with a woman wanting me do suck a dildo then me wanting to try a warm throbbing cock. i have had quite a few and cum is the best but i love feeling it hit my throat over and over as i try and work more in. once i feel it throbbing i pull back to my mouth and suck until i get a nice warm spurt and another . . . .

Believe it or not I've been accused of sucking TOO MUCH. BULLSHIT.

Cock is great, if you have a nice one in your life SUCK IT.

ALL THE TIME.

When he sleeps, plays video games, takes a shower, relaxes, eats dinner!

WHENEVER he wants it !

You'll miss it when it's gone.

Love feeling a cock grow harder and harder in my mouth. The difference in textures as I run my tongue up and down the shaft, tracing the veins, bumping against the ridge of the head, and swirling around to the slit. I love how every cock is different and love finding those differences with my mouth. The best part is when he cums, feeling him throb and fill my mouth, holding him in my mouth as he spurts and starts to grow soft.

Love feeling a cock grow harder and harder in my mouth. The difference in textures as I run my tongue up and down the shaft, tracing the veins, bumping against the ridge of the head, and swirling around to the slit. I love how every cock is different and love finding those differences with my mouth. The best part is when he cums, feeling him throb and fill my mouth, holding him in my mouth as he spurts and starts to grow soft.

Wow! I volunteer!

As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

That is the best for me as well. No matter how great the sex, the holes I stick it in, there is nothing sexier than pulling out at the last minute and watching her suck it dry! The sexiest and best sight ever!

That is the best for me as well. No matter how great the sex, the holes I stick it in, there is nothing sexier than pulling out at the last minute and watching her suck it dry! The sexiest and best sight ever!
Nothing sexier than "watching her suck it dry"??? Uh, this is the GLBT forum. And the question was who actually enjoys sucking, not who actually enjoys being sucked. Did you stumble into the wrong forum?
There is nothing sexier than him pulling it out of her at the last minute and letting me suck it dry while she cheers us on. Although a 3way kiss after, so we can all share, is fairly close.

Last edited:
sucking

I love sucking cock. There is nothing better that having a hard cock in my mouth the feeling it shoot a load of cum into my mouth. I dudn't suck my first cock until I was 48(wish I had sooer in life). Fir abiut 2 years, I considered myself bi. I then realized i was happier being a cock sucker. I admit that I am a slut. I have been to 3 parties where I was able to suck multiple guys. It was wonderful to finish 1 guy and then have anothwe stuck his cock in my mouth.

If I ever get the chance I KNOW I'd love it. A nice big headed cut cock! ALWAYS wanted to suck one. Other than that I have no interest in guys for a relationship but maybe an occasional butt fuck, I'd give and receive.

I'm a cocksucker and love it. Love being on my knees feeling his cock in my mouth getting harder as I suck and feeling him shake and tremble as he erupts in my mouth. Just love the taste of cum too.

I love it too. I have not had enough experience but the times I got a chance to suck it was very satisfying. I would like to try more. For me it is time out of mind. A 69 is a great way to kill an evening

love it
the other day I was with an older guy after he came he was leanining on a chair so I moved under with back to the chair my neck against the cushion and took him again
called me a cocksucking slut as he fucked my face

i love sucking cock , i love to be on my knees with a lovely hard cock in my mouth loving it worshiping it ,making it harder ,making it cum so i can swallow all that lovely cum ,i was made to suck cock ,it is what i live for ,i love the feel of it so soft and yet so hard in my mouth and the thrill of it starting to twitch in my mouth as it starts to shoot cum in my mouth and the way guys all taste different ,it is pure heaven .

i love sucking cock , i love to be on my knees with a lovely hard cock in my mouth loving it worshiping it ,making it harder ,making it cum so i can swallow all that lovely cum ,i was made to suck cock ,it is what i live for ,i love the feel of it so soft and yet so hard in my mouth and the thrill of it starting to twitch in my mouth as it starts to shoot cum in my mouth and the way guys all taste different ,it is pure heaven .
You said it perfectly Bluesky and I agree 100%. I want to suck cock right now and swallow another beautiful warm load.

I truly enjoy sucking, its what helped me realize that girls don't turn me on. I love the taste of the entire oral pleasure. I do not spit, I think that if you are sucking than you should swallow. Until I had a guy come in my mouth I did not know how wonderful the texture and taste of sperm was.
I could do a glory hole and leave extremely happy. I would do it for free if I could.

I truly enjoy sucking, its what helped me realize that girls don't turn me on. I love the taste of the entire oral pleasure. I do not spit, I think that if you are sucking than you should swallow. Until I had a guy come in my mouth I did not know how wonderful the texture and taste of sperm was.
I could do a glory hole and leave extremely happy. I would do it for free if I could.

I love you:heart:

I Love to Suck Cock

For me, there is nothing comparable to sucking a nice hard cock. Especially if it is a Black Cock. I love sucking Black Cocks, and their cum is so, so good. YUM!
I always swallow, it's the right thing to do.

Back