Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there was no mention of the Spain/Portugal match yesterday. It wasn't as exciting as I had hoped but did have a surprising ending in the selection of PK'ers. Spain prevailed again and now onto the next match, Germany and Italy. Now on to the photos

63a933e2d5934227b48c650bef4ea74c_d.jpg

tumblr_m5s88h0Juk1r9az6fo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2l4g9gdvA1rqd0e2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m66pylR9Li1rsxsgwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m66kyfhUFz1qfpdc0o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4vfb3n6ti1ql4hl8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4r6jrHUE81r9az6fo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5bqvrZi1H1rtfpaso1_500.gif

She is very pretty and sexy, but I think she could be a perfect model for a

DOUBLE PENETRATION.

I'm surprised there was no mention of the Spain/Portugal match yesterday. It wasn't as exciting as I had hoped but did have a surprising ending in the selection of PK'ers. Spain prevailed again and now onto the next match, Germany and Italy...

uefa-euro-2012-logo.jpg

EURO 2012 First Semi-Final Result :

Spain 0 v Portugal 0
Spain win on penalties 4-2

EURO 2012 Second Semi-Final Result :

Italy 2 v Germany 1

Euro 2012 FINAL, Sunday July 1st 2012

Italy v Spain

Italy surprised everyone tonight, including myself. Germany just didn't show up when they needed to. Balottelli finally decided to start playing and punished the Germans - imagine if he'd played like that against England?

uefa-euro-2012-logo.jpg

EURO 2012 First Semi-Final Result :

Spain 0 v Portugal 0
Spain win on penalties 4-2

EURO 2012 Second Semi-Final Result :

Italy 2 v Germany 1

Euro 2012 FINAL, Sunday July 1st 2012

Italy v Spain

Italy surprised everyone tonight, including myself. Germany just didn't show up when they needed to. Balottelli finally decided to start playing and punished the Germans - imagine if he'd played like that against England?

wow, that's a big upset and I had a feeling that Germany was a little too big of a favorite. I have mixed emotions though but glad it was Italy that won. Now Italy vs. Spain, I can't wait and can root for Italy full out :)

Doesn't anyone care about WIMBLEDON????

My favorite Nadal was upset today by a nobody.

I follow it but not as closely as soccer but that is a big upset. What's going on with Nadal?

I did not watch the match.

From what I read he was not as sharp and Rosol (I think) played over his head.

Could not miss and was not intimidated.

Doesn't anyone care about WIMBLEDON????

My favorite Nadal was upset today by a nobody.

I am waiting on the Tour de France to start on Saturday. :)

(All the Aussies have been kicked out of Wimbledon already - what a let down!) :(

Hi EROTIC LOUNGERS :) :kiss: :rose:

Just enjoyed a Friday night out with friends :) Brilliant time was had by all. I think I'm getting used to this clubbing again :) It's been quite a break, and I noticed there are places for those heading towards their thirties (like myself) that have catered for the fact that, we were in our teens and twenties once and those days can still be enjoyed, with a little more common sense :)

SHOVE THE tour de french losers

I used to think the same, but my view has changed. Now my favourite sport to follow. The strategy and tactics are just phenomenal!

Sounds like you're not a professional cycling fan. Why wouldn't you want to watch pics of the Alps and Pyrenees?

Phantom - friends have a Chateau** in the Lot / Dordogne region - and Le Tour has gone past the front gate on a number of occasions.

** - the Chateau used to be Louis VIII's hunting lodge and love shack, with 2 working Roman aquaducts! (in fact what is now a fish pond was his 'spa') - Being developed into a series of luxury apartments.

Lots of lovely places in France - and the scenery shown is amazing. I also believe a couple of new Mountains are included in this year's tour.

Hi EROTIC LOUNGERS :) :kiss: :rose:

Just enjoyed a Friday night out with friends :) Brilliant time was had by all. I think I'm getting used to this clubbing again :) It's been quite a break, and I noticed there are places for those heading towards their thirties (like myself) that have catered for the fact that, we were in our teens and twenties once and those days can still be enjoyed, with a little more common sense :)

Very nice Sienna and it's good to get out and do the things you like to do with friends. I hope you have a great weekend! :kiss::heart::rose:

Good evening/morning erotic loungers!

tumblr_m2fw96iSM81rtvohho1_500.gif

tumblr_m1coh8mAVX1qj7mkgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lsbcbuflnA1qasmzho1_500.png

I love the contrast of the white rope against her skin and of course her fingers positioned right at the entrance to her sex.

tumblr_lvm8hwTB8Z1qfvmx3o1_500.jpg

First, I am an American and a Lance Armstrong fan. So my view will be slanted. Lance came back from cancer surgery. I do not know what steroids it took to cure his cancer, but to suggest that he sued these steroids to improve his abilities is absolute BS.

He reported all the drugs he took for his treatment to the governing boards while he was in treatment and the continuing drugs to protect his body.

They have tested him 20x more than any other athletic.

As far as I am concerned France is just trying to harass Lance because he is an American and France is not capable of a WINNER in any sport.

Tour-de-France-.jpg

First, I am an American and a Lance Armstrong fan. So my view will be slanted. Lance came back from cancer surgery. I do not know what steroids it took to cure his cancer, but to suggest that he sued these steroids to improve his abilities is absolute BS.

He reported all the drugs he took for his treatment to the governing boards while he was in treatment and the continuing drugs to protect his body.

They have tested him 20x more than any other athletic.

As far as I am concerned France is just trying to harass Lance because he is an American and France is not capable of a WINNER in any sport

lance-armstrong.jpg

Lance Armstrong
>>Update<<

Day One

Le Tour de France updates

Tour-de-France-.jpg

lance-armstrong.jpg

Lance Armstrong
>>Update<<

Day One

Le Tour de France updates

Sienna,

Thank you for the article. It is interesting that it has taken 15 years to charge him with these violations. There is no sport that tests their atheletes more than cycling. Each time they have tried they were unable to find any wrong doing.

I like Armstrong and what he means to the USA. I have little respect for France.

I hope Lance is ajudicated of all charges. I wonder how many years after he dies will they still be testing him.

Do you think they will exhume his body in 2100 to test for banned substances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back