• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stop sucking your nipple, and then thrust my hard cock into your mouth!

Much better :D

I cannot even begin to adquately describe the feeling of my pussy being denied one cock whilst my mouth devours another. I gratefully accept sir's hard cock into my mouth, wishing to please him with every suckle.

The smack to my bum surprises me and sir's cock slides faster down my throat than I anticipated. I struggle to control a gag reflex

I grab your hair and start thrusting my hips! Fucking your mouth!

I am given little time to control my reflex as sir rams his cock deep into my obeying mouth. His hands roughly grab my head and hair and I wince at his enthusiasm.

Much better :D

I cannot even begin to adquately describe the feeling of my pussy being denied one cock whilst my mouth devours another. I gratefully accept sir's hard cock into my mouth, wishing to please him with every suckle.

The smack to my bum surprises me and sir's cock slides faster down my throat than I anticipated. I struggle to control a gag reflex

I spread your legs even more giving access to more of your pussy. I smack you right on your pussy as you deep throat yd's cock.

I slowly circle my fingers around your butt hole!

I thrust faster and faster! I grab your head, and thrust my whole cock deep into your mouth!

I spread your legs even more giving access to more of your pussy. I smack you right on your pussy as you deep throat yd's cock.

I slowly circle my fingers around your butt hole!

The smack to my pussy stings a few seconds after young sir's hand leaves my skin. As he finger traces my bum I wonder what way he will punish me next (if it involves no lube, im not game)

The smack to my pussy stings a few seconds after young sir's hand leaves my skin. As he finger traces my bum I wonder what way he will punish me next (if it involves no lube, im not game)

I pick up the lube on the table and start applying it on her anus, all the while pinching her clit and smacking her ass!

I feel the cool gel of the lube smeared on my ass and it makes me shiver involuntarily

after I smear her with the lube, I proceed to apply some on my own cock, and then i place my head right at the edge of her butt hole circling it.
All this while pinching her clit.

I keep teasing with my cock at her ass hole. I stop pinching her clit and enter her sopping cunt again slowly with my finger.

I wait in nervous anticipation for what comes next. Butterflies dance in my stomach

I slowly thrust my head into her butt, her tight walls don't allow me in at first but then I force myself in!

I slowly finger fuck her all this while..

Im on my way out now but I wanted to share this gift with you guys and I hope to see lots of comments when I get back!

My special 1000th post anniversary audio:

1000.WAV

Reminder: W.M.P is the best program for listening to my files.

Wow - you know how to strike at my weak spot. Awesome clip sexy voice. I love a British accent and the soft pant as you ache and rub for us.
A great way to start the day ;)

Thank you sooo much and you are Lovely - super sexy :heart:

:kiss:

Last edited:
nice audio...

:) Yeah I have a soft side too. And it's no longer a secret! Hope no-one holds it against me :D

Trust you to mention touching bodies! Dirty, dirty boy ;)
:heart:

I hope you like the response you get and that this isn't you last submission...

As for soft sides... of course we want to be held against those.... and between them.

Did I mention... WONDERFUL to hear your voice... and that accent......devastating .. or should I say you could devastate any guy here with that tool.

Wow! Beth, your voice is so hot. God, I love those moans. I think if I listen to this any more times I'm going to require mouth to mouth. Wanna volunteer? ;)

Im on my way out now but I wanted to share this gift with you guys and I hope to see lots of comments when I get back!

My special 1000th post anniversary audio:

Reminder: W.M.P is the best program for listening to my files.

You have a good voice Beth, I was imagining you were letting out soft moans like these when you were receiving your punishment ;)

Thank You for the gift.

:rose:

Beautiful audio Bethany =D I love it. Your voice is really quite cute =P
:rose:

Thanks everyone :)

I think that anniversary audio more than made up for my inital awkward one!

Im so glad you all liked it. I enjoyed making it. I was a little nervous at first but then I kinda fell into it and enjoyed being able to actually speak t you guys :kiss:

Thanks everyone :)

I think that anniversary audio more than made up for my inital awkward one!

Im so glad you all liked it. I enjoyed making it. I was a little nervous at first but then I kinda fell into it and enjoyed being able to actually speak t you guys :kiss:

How did I miss an audio? Am I blind?

Back