Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Again!

Well, I said I would go topless, and I am a woman of my word... last two in this series... I'll be back and forth from the computer a lot...so if I'm quiet, I am not ignoring you! :kiss:

Kisses!
L.

I couldn't help but GASP! All the compliments here are well deserved. That image, with your back turned, a certain vulnerability, a fleeting moment of humility and surrender perhaps. The beauty is heart-stopping--and then it when it starts again it races. Bravo :rose:

Wow, Lilly....your pics make erotic pictures a work of art...and your ass! ;) Ahem, nipples please....pretty please...:D

I am just being honest. I have wanted to feel your delicate caress since the first time I saw one of your photos. I certainly hope that you are enjoying yourself because I am enjoying myself far too much over your photos.

Thank you...I am enjoying myself! I'll be posting more pictures later on today - one of them will have a delicate caress just for you ;)

I couldn't help but GASP! All the compliments here are well deserved. That image, with your back turned, a certain vulnerability, a fleeting moment of humility and surrender perhaps. The beauty is heart-stopping--and then it when it starts again it races. Bravo :rose:

Well... Just wait for the next series. You gonna fall off your chair. :devil:

mmmmmm ... there's something very sensual and tantalizing about this photo. Great lighting effects -- and your body leaves me in all sorts of states of arousal ... :D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1224691&d=1371264024

Hi Ouch - good to see you again! Glad I could inspire you ;)

Wow, Lilly....your pics make erotic pictures a work of art...and your ass! ;) Ahem, nipples please....pretty please...:D

Thanks for saying so :) And, no... not even with sugar on top. :)

I think so too actually. I'm thinking the last one is going to be the cover to my Birthday Party invitation...

L

PSSST a girls party, please invite me......:D:devil:
And yes your pictures are PURE ART WORK.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:[/QUOTE]

Oh to have a 3 way with Lilly73 and Emmy C!!!!

Oh my god, ladies!! You are going to make me cry! lol...

Aww... you are some of the most awesomely sexy, brilliant, and soo pretty women here... I am so touched you think so.

L.

Ok...now stop makeing me cry and go make some boys cry!

L
There, there; it is okay to cry those tears of joy. Your loveliness is appreciated!!!!!

Lilly...where do I begin? Simply stunning! Yes....celebrate you! You're worth it! I just passed 41 myself, it's a great time!

Looking forward to more of your loveliness!

So you not only take away the hope for nipples, but also tease us with images of sugar on them. Well I never ...

See how I did that there!? :)

Not even chocolate on top? lol

Haha, not to worry - you post what you like, and our imaginations can fill in the rest, I'm sure.

There is no telling what I would do for good chocolate...and I never say "never"... But I can tell you, they won't be making their debut in the next series I post.

Of this I have little doubt, and I'll get back on that chair as I have plans involving it. ;)

So many chairs...so few moments... ;)

PSSST a girls party, please invite me......:D:devil:
And yes your pictures are PURE ART WORK.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Oh to have a 3 way with Lilly73 and Emmy C!!!![/QUOTE]

All the cool kids are invited... emmy will be there!

There, there; it is okay to cry those tears of joy. Your loveliness is appreciated!!!!!

*sniffle* Sometimes the generosity of the people on this site is just too much - a girl has to shed a tear sometimes.

Lilly...where do I begin? Simply stunning! Yes....celebrate you! You're worth it! I just passed 41 myself, it's a great time!

Looking forward to more of your loveliness!

Thank you indigolm - welcome to my thread, I hope you enjoy your time here. I do!

L

Thank again to everyone supporting this thread... I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!

Today starts a new series of photos - I am calling this series:

"A Quiet Dinner For Two - The Strip Tease"
(Reserves right to change this name if I think of one better)

Come sit...

Attachments

• T2F1.jpg
    T2F1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2,371
  • T2F2.jpg
    T2F2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,247
  • T2F3.jpg
    T2F3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,946
  • T2F4.jpg
    T2F4.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,553
Thank again to everyone supporting this thread... I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!

Come sit...

Settles in, pulls up a chair for dinner, and admires the beauty of your photography

Lily.....I'm so happy to see your pictures!!:heart:

You have my attention........now I'll just sit and watch you..........strip(?):p

Dinner for Two is lovely, very well done!!

Your hair is sensual and gorgeous ... and the trailing of your fingers on the table is highly erotic. Your images give me ... feelings. :kiss:

I'll be following this thread daily, thanks again for sharing.

Come sit...

I can see you as the main course for tonight's meal. I suspect the presentation will be as stunning as all that has been presented before! Waiting!

Come sit...

I love your long, dark hair.

Settles in, pulls up a chair for dinner, and admires the beauty of your photography

Lily.....I'm so happy to see your pictures!!:heart:

You have my attention........now I'll just sit and watch you..........strip(?):p

Dinner for Two is lovely, very well done!!

Your hair is sensual and gorgeous ... and the trailing of your fingers on the table is highly erotic. Your images give me ... feelings. :kiss:

I'll be following this thread daily, thanks again for sharing.

I can see you as the main course for tonight's meal. I suspect the presentation will be as stunning as all that has been presented before! Waiting!

I guess this would be the time to mention that I don't cook :) I will have to improvise :devil:

L.

I got dressed up... just for you :)

Attachments

• T2F5.jpg
    T2F5.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,348
  • T2F6.jpg
    T2F6.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,785
I've been watching this thread.

The title intrigued me and made me click as I started a thread for my midlife crisis.

Way back last year.

You keep me watching.

So lovely.....:heart::heart:

I love the dress......but forgive me in jumping ahead to be curious about what lies underneath.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back