The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY am I still awake, dammitall????????

I want sleep. Nice, warm, safe, sane SLEEP.

PLEASE????

:(

Also FINALLY...the pic that kitty twin sent me on THURSDAY....I finally got....

YUMMY..

*stares, drools, dies*

*sneaks up, hugs from behind, twirls her around, kisses her forehead*

I hope you can get some sleep Mz. Luna.

*cuddles the dimpled one before backing up and pouting up at him*

Sleep ain't gonna happen, I don't think love.
Bout to go start a pot of chili...

*cuddles the dimpled one before backing up and pouting up at him*

Sleep ain't gonna happen, I don't think love.
Bout to go start a pot of chili...

Ooooo....chili...I'm about to go get pizza myself.

watches grinning Cat

LT

wish I had a party tonight too...

*pouts*

BUT work happens at 7 am and that means that I have to be up by 545. No party for Wolfling.

You can haz party in your pantz? If you do, I can haz invitation?

watches grinning Cat

LT

wish I had a party tonight too...

*pouts*

BUT work happens at 7 am and that means that I have to be up by 545. No party for Wolfling.

If you ever have time, Wolfling, you let me know. I will find and get you into a party where you wouldn't have to pay...A new place opened up where I used to live, too. May be closer to you. I haven't checked it out yet, but it's run by good friends who build my favorite piece of furniture. So yeah....it's probably an awesome space.

LT - me+wolf+cat party

*needs a fuckin' LIKE button*

If you ever have time, Wolfling, you let me know. I will find and get you into a party where you wouldn't have to pay...A new place opened up where I used to live, too. May be closer to you. I haven't checked it out yet, but it's run by good friends who build my favorite piece of furniture. So yeah....it's probably an awesome space.

Trust me, this is going to happen, sooner rather than later...

*waves hello to LI*

Grins Could be a very awesome party, indeed.

*needs another friggin' LIKE button*

I'm really good friends with the guy who owns the place I'm going to tonight. I never pay to go to any of his events....including the massive ones he throws. Like....hundreds of people big. *She smiles* So just let me know. You may have to be willing to volunteer to help set up a party or break it down, since that's kind of how it works. I'm sort of staff for him. But still, you wouldn't pay and you get to enjoy the party.

Damn friggin' latency.

Okay so lacking the opportunity to play WoW for the moment, I might as well be here and get responses done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back