The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

You always know how to bring a smile to my face, thank you. I've been quite alright, and yourself?

Well was sick for about 3 days and I'm still a bit stuffy. I've also kind of wanted to write something but...I don't (if that makes sense). Other than that, I'm fine.

Hi there smiley.

Kisses her cheek, then leaves her to her conversation with Spec

*Smiles at him before turning back to Spec.*

Well was sick for about 3 days and I'm still a bit stuffy. I've also kind of wanted to write something but...I don't (if that makes sense). Other than that, I'm fine.

*Frowns* I know how you feel with that one, it sucks. I've had a bit of writer's block myself here lately, and haven't really gotten anything out. *Sticks her tongue out with a sigh* I hate being blocked from writing, it makes me feel like I'm letting my partner's down. Bleh.

*Smiles at him before turning back to Spec.*

*Frowns* I know how you feel with that one, it sucks. I've had a bit of writer's block myself here lately, and haven't really gotten anything out. *Sticks her tongue out with a sigh* I hate being blocked from writing, it makes me feel like I'm letting my partner's down. Bleh.

Yeah, especially when I know I can do better. I doesn't help that I can I be my own worst critic.

Watch that of yours, missy or I might have to watch it for you. :)

They'll come darling. Soon I'm sure.

I'm off to bed darlings, the gf is passing out. :heart:

Sweet dreams sexy :kiss:

Ahhhhh! What in the sweet fuck is going on?!?!?!

Flails wildly trying to get the unseen attacker off him. 'Accidentally giving the Witch a fondle as he falls to the ground

The zombie Apocalypse has started!

gasps at the grope and then again, louder, at the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse

Noooooooooooooooo!

Yeah, especially when I know I can do better. I doesn't help that I can I be my own worst critic.

Watch that of yours, missy or I might have to watch it for you. :)

Haha, I know exactly how you feel! :b

Hmm, watch it for me? How so?

*Arches brow with a hand on her hips*

Ahhhhh! What in the sweet fuck is going on?!?!?!

Flails wildly trying to get the unseen attacker off him. 'Accidentally giving the Witch a fondle as he falls to the ground

The zombie Apocalypse has started!

Noooooooooooooooo!

Giggles loudly at all the commotion she causes, which makes her laugh at FD, sliding off of him as she then hops into Brit's lap, purring softly, her back arching comfortably as she stretched.

Haha, I know exactly how you feel! :b

Hmm, watch it for me? How so?

*Arches brow with a hand on her hips*

*sits down with leg crossed and smiles*

It's quite simple. I simply keep an eye on your mouth and watch as you're tongue with every syllable you speak. If you want to be difficult, I could tickle you.

Noooooooooooooooo!

I think I'm turning...! Wait... Kitty!

Grumbles softly

Giggles loudly at all the commotion she causes, which makes her laugh at FD, sliding off of him as she then hops into Brit's lap, purring softly, her back arching comfortably as she stretched.

Gets up with a groan, dusting himself off

I'm going to get sharp pointy things. Your ass is grass kitty.

*sits down with leg crossed and smiles*

It's quite simple. I simply keep an eye on your mouth and watch as you're tongue with every syllable you speak. If you want to be difficult, I could tickle you.

*Starts laughing before covering her mouth with her hand slowly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. *

That's a little dramatic, yeah? Besides, I'm not ticklish. :b

Strokes the kitty behind the ears

Grumbles softly

Looks from FD to Neko with a slightly amused expression, whispering to the kitty

Not sure how much protection I can offer in all honesty...you might want to hide somewhere!

Grumbles softly

She meeps innocently before sticking her tongue out at him, smirking a bit.

I didn't do anything. I've been in Brit's lap the whole time.

She heard Brit and smiled.

I'm not scared. I did nothing wrong.

She smirked back at FD, purring from the scratching.

She meeps innocently before sticking her tongue out at him, smirking a bit.

I didn't do anything. I've been in Brit's lap the whole time.

She heard Brit and smiled.

I'm not scared. I did nothing wrong.

She smirked back at FD, purring from the scratching.

Oh, my fault. Hmmm.

Turns around is if he were going to walk away. Then spins, depositing an ice cube right down the kitty's shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back