The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
carefully hides the breakable items from around the Lounge

...you ok?

offers a hug

Can I help???!! I've been wanting to do that or slap someone silly already today.

*offers a hug too*

*accepts hugs*

Thanks ladies.

*deep breath*

Cait I would love sending you out to kick some ass. LoL

I have no patience for the continued stupidity and tantrums of these sales guys who don't want to have more work to do. You know I didn't either but when the changes are made by the uppity ups and I'm given more work than I can handle I have to stop babysitting. They need to pull up their big boy pants.

*huffs* Okay...venting is good.

*accepts hugs*

Thanks ladies.

*deep breath*

I have no patience for the continued stupidity and tantrums of these sales guys who don't want to have more work to do. You know I didn't either but when the changes are made by the uppity ups and I'm given more work than I can handle I have to stop babysitting. They need to pull up their big boy pants.

Tell them that! Sometimes people need a slap in the face.

*hugs you along with everyone else*

*accepts hugs*

Thanks ladies.

*deep breath*

Damn straight they need to put on their big boy pants and you shouldn't have to babysit.

Pssst, Sia... I have a partner in crime who has promised to hide the bodies so they won't ever be found. Send me a list. ;)

Dont wanna...

But ya gotta?

Tell them that! Sometimes people need a slap in the face.

*hugs you along with everyone else*

Yay more hugs!!

Damn straight they need to put on their big boy pants and you shouldn't have to babysit.

Pssst, Sia... I have a partner in crime who has promised to hide the bodies so they won't ever be found. Send me a list. ;)

But ya gotta?

Ooooooooo... *takes out her notebook and starts making a list. *

LT:
Okay time to work so I can get out of here. Tomorrow is moving day!

*Giggles* How tall?

That's not freakish, just sexy. I'm 5'8" - 5'9" depending on which quickie mart I'm leaving at the time. ;)

Yeah I know... that's what I found funny.

The girl was like maybe 7, she's just stand their staring at me. So I look down and gave a smile trying to be polite and she just goes "you're really tall, its freaky." Her dad just face palms and starts apologizing. I just laughed.

I think it was mainly weird because I was taller than her dad and damn never everyone syandind around me.

My kids used to poke fun at me for being as tall as I am (I'm 6'2"). They used to say "Mom, stop scaring our friends! They think you're a giant and are gonna eat them!"

*whispered words from the ether*

You can't grumble if its true...

*points at the ether*

You hush out there. :p

LT~

I'm in a violent mood at the moment.

I feel like listening to something squeal. In pain.

Can someone make this night over already?

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back