What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only two reasons you'd wear lipstick that red: you're Ronald McDonald, or you're planning to have your mouth fucked and you want that shit smeared all over your face and the cock that's vigorously hammering the back of your throat.

Well I have had a fun filled day! Lots of housework done, made a trip to Waliworldland, went sledding and just put the stew I made yesterday into freezer containers! Hmmmm, whatever shall I do next? I know! I'll fold clothes!

That wasn't a bad national anthem....she has a great voice. But wtf was up with the tempo??

IT'S NOT A FUCKIN JAZZ SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

^ He seems awfully passionate (emotional) over something so trivial as the tempo of a song.

^ He seems awfully passionate (emotional) over something so trivial as the tempo of a song.

I served in the United States Air Force. I was willing to give my life for my country. There is nothing trivial about our National Anthem. It's written a certain way, and should be performed as such.

A well performed anthem can be such a powerful thing, I've become emotional listening...and will never feel weird for it.

I served in the United States Air Force. I was willing to give my life for my country. There is nothing trivial about our National Anthem. It's written a certain way, and should be performed as such.

A well performed anthem can be such a powerful thing, I've become emotional listening...and will never feel weird for it.

I didn't say the national anthem was trivial....just the fact that someone has changed the tempo....because frankly, I've heard it butchered beyond belief, and a little tempo change isn't the worst that could happen.

But interesting tidbit about your serving...I didn't know that.

I don't care for people taking liberties with the National Anthem either. It should be sung with emotional pride. Too many people have that unpatriotic attitude about it these days.

I didn't say the national anthem was trivial....just the fact that someone has changed the tempo....because frankly, I've heard it butchered beyond belief, and a little tempo change isn't the worst that could happen.

But interesting tidbit about your serving...I didn't know that.

Sure you did... she can change the tempo of the song.. what if she changed the words? Changed the music?

Of course that is not the worst ever.. but it would have been so much better if she had done it right.

It's kinda like them fucking up the Montreal Canadians fight song..that help any?

As much as I try to be understanding and patient, these long hours he's working are wearing thin on my patience.

Sure you did... she can change the tempo of the song.. what if she changed the words? Changed the music?

Of course that is not the worst ever.. but it would have been so much better if she had done it right.

It's kinda like them fucking up the Montreal Canadians fight song..that help any?

I thought she did well.

I don't care for people taking liberties with the National Anthem either. It should be sung with emotional pride. Too many people have that unpatriotic attitude about it these days.

I agree totally. Doesn't seem to matter so much anymore in this "fuck you I got mine" society we live in.

I thought she did well.

well im totally excited for you.. but i'll stick with my critique..she did it wrong.

Grrrr. NO I DID NOT. You are just being contrary for .....well for whatever reason.

And I could care less about whatever you just referred to.

I agree totally. Doesn't seem to matter so much anymore in this "fuck you I got mine" society we live in.

well im totally excited for you.. but i'll stick with my critique..she did it wrong.

I am glad that you are excited for me. Maybe she did, but I liked it. I can't say you are wrong. I live here too.

Grrrr. NO I DID NOT. You are just being contrary for .....well for whatever reason.

And I could care less about whatever you just referred to.

I'm not being contrary. I'm telling you you're wrong. She changed the song. Simple as that IMO...and of course its not at all like me to stick up for myself.

That last bit was a feeble attempt at levity. ..

im done arguing

I'm not being contrary. I'm telling you you're wrong. She changed the song. Simple as that IMO...and of course its not at all like me to stick up for myself.

That last bit was a feeble attempt at levity. ..

im done arguing

Okay, sure....whatever you say. From now on I'll stay on the light and fluffy topics like religion and politics, and leave the heavy stuff like singing alone.

Eeeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back