What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving sucks on a variety of different levels, especially when your belongings arrive broken and the moving company is avoiding you on the phone. I'm all kind of pissed off right now.

Moving sucks on a variety of different levels, especially when your belongings arrive broken and the moving company is avoiding you on the phone. I'm all kind of pissed off right now.

You moved? Wow! Go you...well..aside from the broken belongings.

The intricacies of positions available to ensure mutual satisfaction of partners in a MFM threesome....

:devil:

What I wouldn't do...

MSNBC's the Cycle just finished and I have to say S.E.Cupp's tight ass domme style ponytail today was a hot departure from her usual flowing crimson mane. I don't have distinct feelings regarding one color or the other but damn I'd like to fill the empty place where that ginger's soul isn't. Too bad if we hooked up she would probably only want to whip me and call me her dirty liberal slut, but it might be a rare case of Baccus taking the lower rung to get a piece of that conservative bitch.

Respy!

Thought if you in the mall. You have to check out Sephira's hello kitty case. It's in Tiger stripes.. Meow!

Scentofawoman! Hi!

I'll have to make a trip to check that out, thanks! Has it gotten crazy in your mall already? It's not even December yet and it's getting a little bonkers out here.

I was at Hobby Lobby today, it took all kinds of restraint not to buy a few Hello Kitty ornaments. If they make the mistake and go on sale after Christmas, I'm all over it. :)

Scentofawoman! Hi!

I'll have to make a trip to check that out, thanks! Has it gotten crazy in your mall already? It's not even December yet and it's getting a little bonkers out here.

I was at Hobby Lobby today, it took all kinds of restraint not to buy a few Hello Kitty ornaments. If they make the mistake and go on sale after Christmas, I'm all over it. :)

Sshhh no Hello Kitty talk!!!!!

Scentofawoman! Hi!

Yes the mall is crazy! I actually met a lister for lunch. She and I went window shopping. We both thought about after seeing it to take a picture for you.

Shh no Hello Kitty speaking!! The Better Half will want it!!!!

Mrs. RjThoughts! Look!!!

hello_kitty_sephora.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back