Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Out in the middle of nowhere

Seriously Saskatchewan?? There must be some of us hiding on lit.
You'd think this place would be full of people out in the middle of nowhere with nothing better to go than read kinky stories! Or am I the only one??

29/F/306
 
Seriously Saskatchewan?? There must be some of us hiding on lit.
You'd think this place would be full of people out in the middle of nowhere with nothing better to go than read kinky stories! Or am I the only one??

29/F/306

well there some from alberta on here lol
good to see you here i hope you have a good time on here
 
Just a quick hello.

867, 780 on occasion, single female, mid-40's
...not looking for a f*ck buddy.
I'm only here to read the stories/articles. :D
 
Hey all,

It's another scorcher here in TO. Headed down to the beachtoday to chill out and enjoy the sights....so come on down if you can.
 
Last edited:
Hottest day in July so far this year. Headed down to the beach again, come if you can and let's have a massive Lit party!!!
 
Must confess I haven't a clue how these sites work...prolly making all possible mistakes...maybe you can help...name is Rob...I'm in Vancouver, where are you?
 
Another hot and steamy day in ON.......might have to check out the nudy beach today and hope there's more females than males. Lol.
 
905 (Ontario) 33 year old female. BBW - very curvy, pretty, single. Extremely open minded/kinky. Please feel free to message me if interested and we'll go from there.
 
Seriously Saskatchewan?? There must be some of us hiding on lit.
You'd think this place would be full of people out in the middle of nowhere with nothing better to go than read kinky stories! Or am I the only one??

29/F/306

I'm pretty sure you are the only one. Well, the only one reading the kinky stories, at least. :D
 
Back
Top