Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
crying.gif
I love you stirbird!

stirbird said:
That doesn't even look like a real photograph. It looks like some art by Sebastian Pereiro or some other sosxxx.com artist.

Glad you like them, folks. :)

Whythe sad face, Mechablade? Or is that smiley crying tears of cum? ;) The girls in that photo are very beautiful. I agree, they do look like they were painted, and not real.

WOW Citra---it really is amazing what can be done with photos HUH? :catroar: Just imagine where all on the internet you can post photos of people......go figure LOL......

sweetleigh said:
WOW Citra---it really is amazing what can be done with photos HUH? :catroar: Just imagine where all on the internet you can post photos of people......go figure LOL......

Hell ya, you should see what I can do with my paint shop pro :D

Citra said:
Hell ya, you should see what I can do with my paint shop pro :D

I believe that is my POINT.........and i am glad to know you are an experienced pro when it comes to paint shop ...BUT somehow i never doubted it---You seem the type that would be a pro....and it kind of proves a point....YES SIR INDEED.... :catgrin:

sweetleigh said:
I believe that is my POINT.........and i am glad to know you are an experienced pro when it comes to paint shop ...BUT somehow i never doubted it---You seem the type that would be a pro....and it kind of proves a point....YES SIR INDEED.... :catgrin:

Well I am not a pro at the paint shop pro program but at least you are getting the Sir down pat! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back