Humiliate myself while on phone with mom

Curiousandopen9

Experienced
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Posts
84
I would love the humiliation coming from the idea that my mom being with strangers, becomes a slut

Last week I was on business trip staying at a hotel and when the room service came in, I pretended I was on the phone with my mom and talked "mom !.. are you serious?! I saw all the pictures..... yes....they are on Facebook... he tagged you... he is 5 years younger than me.... he shared all he did to you... what?! ....mom, where are you now?"

I love the tension in the room when the room service guy heard me while putting the tray on the table. I absolutely love the humiliation.

I am planning to do same or similar things when I walk to work/home on the street or at a cafe etc. for a few minutes. Very much looking for some creative ideas on what I could say while I pretend to talk with her. Any ideas on the script or talking points? Or what else I can do other than pretending to talk?
 
You're really on to something here. If I had done what you describe, humiliated would only begin to describe my shame.
 
It's only sham humiliation. You're role-playing on a dead phone, emoting to be overheard. Real self-humiliation IMHO requires more, like publicly fucking up: pissing or barfing yourself, making rude and inopportune remarks that get you slapped or punched, etc. Grabbing ears with your play-text? That's pretty weak.

Now, if you can get your mom to wear something sexy, and you take her out and fondle her, and she chastises and punishes you in public -- THAT is humiliation! If you can't get your real mom to play along, snag some other older gal to sub for her. You're walking along with your scantily-clad 'mommy' and she's hitting and berating her 'sonny' -- would that do it for you?
 
Dude, don't pretend to be on the phone. That's just sad and pathetic. Here's what you need to do.

1. Go to AmPics and start a thread. Call it "Sissy Sub Slutboy Loves Humiliation" or something like that. Link back to it in this thread.

2. Strip down so that you're wearing nothing but women's panties. Preferably something pink and lacy. If you don't own any panties, go buy a pair. In fact, buy several pairs.

3. Make several handwritten signs, saying things like. "I am a filthy sub slut." "Fuck my worthless whore ass, Daddy." "Tell me what a lousy fuck my dirty slutmom is." "I have a tiny cock." "I don't deserve my mommy's pussy." Stuff like that. I'm sure that you're creative enough to think of some things on your own. Alternatively, you could buy a tube of lipstick and write the messages on your body. If you use lipstick, make sure to apply it to your lips as well.

4. Take photos of yourself holding the signs and post them on your AmPics thread. If you're on Facebook, post them there as well. Make the posts public so everyone can enjoy your humiliation, and link to them here.

You're welcome. :)
 
Or you can just admit that you're a sissy Tromp fanboi, eager to suck dicktator-dick. Wear only a flag-pattern thong and a MAKE AMERIKA GROPE AGAIN ballcap. Walk around New York or San Francisco. Feel the pain.

:devil:
 
Last edited:
It's only sham humiliation. You're role-playing on a dead phone, emoting to be overheard. Real self-humiliation IMHO requires more, like publicly fucking up: pissing or barfing yourself, making rude and inopportune remarks that get you slapped or punched, etc. Grabbing ears with your play-text? That's pretty weak.

Now, if you can get your mom to wear something sexy, and you take her out and fondle her, and she chastises and punishes you in public -- THAT is humiliation! If you can't get your real mom to play along, snag some other older gal to sub for her. You're walking along with your scantily-clad 'mommy' and she's hitting and berating her 'sonny' -- would that do it for you?

Thank you. I know it's pretty weak but until she comes to the USA and turn into a slut, that was the only thing came to my mind. I hope when she comes, I would be able to realize your second para. In the meantime, I will try to get the ears on the street and also try to find a substitute :)

Yesterday, it went pretty well and had fun:

"Mom, this has to stop, all my neighbors are finding out what you are doing now....You have to keep your private life private mom !!.....I'm coming home now... what... that's unacceptable.... ok... how about 15 min... is that enough for you guys?.....Alright mom, I can wait, I've already stopped At CVS. I can still kill some more time before I come home, I don't want to see anything about this"

I was in cvs and there were a bunch a people (mostly girls) waiting in the line and heard all. They pretended they didn't hear any
 
"Mom, this has to stop, all my neighbors are finding out what you are doing now....You have to keep your private life private mom !!.....I'm coming home now... what... that's unacceptable.... ok... how about 15 min... is that enough for you guys?.....Alright mom, I can wait, I've already stopped At CVS. I can still kill some more time before I come home, I don't want to see anything about this"

I was in cvs and there were a bunch a people (mostly girls) waiting in the line and heard all. They pretended they didn't hear any

Call me a killjoy, but IMHO it's not okay to co-opt strangers for your sexual gratification without their consent. There are plenty of folk who would willingly help you explore a humiliation fetish, without pestering random bystanders who didn't ask to be brought into your sex life. Eilan had some good suggestions in that line.
 
Back
Top