Married, Bi-curious, and...

Bbwadmirer

Virgin
After almost twenty years of being bi-curious I finally have the chance to explore my fantasies. I met an older married man that lives 5 minutes from me who has experimented a little with bi-play and recently moved to my area. He responded to my ad looking for a FWB to explore with. I checked him out and he is legit.

It's always just been a fantasy for me. I crave the idea of being with a man, of sucking his cock, and letting him fuck me. Now I actually have a date set where im supposed to meet him and go through with it. Excited, but also unsure that I can actually go through with it. But then maybe ill be passing up a once in a lifetime opportunity to safely explore these constant urges.

Thoughts? Preferably from those of you who have been in a similar situation.

After almost twenty years of being bi-curious I finally have the chance to explore my fantasies. I met an older married man that lives 5 minutes from me who has experimented a little with bi-play and recently moved to my area. He responded to my ad looking for a FWB to explore with. I checked him out and he is legit.

It's always just been a fantasy for me. I crave the idea of being with a man, of sucking his cock, and letting him fuck me. Now I actually have a date set where im supposed to meet him and go through with it. Excited, but also unsure that I can actually go through with it. But then maybe ill be passing up a once in a lifetime opportunity to safely explore these constant urges.

Thoughts? Preferably from those of you who have been in a similar situation.

I've had the same fantasy for a few years now, but have never acted upon it... I'd love to try it once and see. Maybe someday!

I was in an identical situation a few years ago. I decided to meet the guy and I have been seeing men on the side ever since. I don't regret it. I have the best sex with guys and it fulfills that craving you talked about. My marriage got better, probably because I was finally getting the only thing that was making me unhappy.

Eventually, I did start to feel guilty keeping the secret from my wife. I didn't tell her that I had been with men, but I did tell her that I had the desire to be with men. I was shocked when she basically gave me the go ahead to do what I needed to do. It was basically a she won't ask and I don't tell set up and I had to always play safe. So, I wish I would have just told her from the beginning, then there would have been no secrets.

Keep this guy on the hook and talk to your wife. She might accept it and give you permission or divorce you because she thinks you're disgusting. If her divorcing you isn't something you can handle, then keep it a fantasy and pass on meeting this guy. If you think you're going to explode if you don't try it at least once, then meet him and go for it.

The most important thing is getting over the voices of the past that still hold sway over today. If you don't do it you will never know. I made up my mind to enjoy a man and made a decision and got through my fears and it was great and I always welcome any chance to get together with a nice man for mutual pleasure.

I have had occasional safe-sex encounters with men all of my life, parallel with two long-term relationships with women. It never interfered with my long-term relationships, in the same way that masturbation has not interfered with my LTRs. I guess I am primarily hetero-amorous, but poly-sexual.

As a result, I stay with women in LTRs because we love each other, not because one is holding the other hostage over a sex practice issue. Also, as a result, I shed society's homophobic conditioning early in life, and I enjoy getting to know people of all types. Monogamy should not be a barrier to our freedom of expression and our range of relationships.

The problem is that in most societies, commitment monogamy is equated with sexual monogamy. Later in my life, I read some of Margaret Mead's work having to do with an island society that was set up differently. I think as men get a little more liberated, they will be able to change society in a way that is similar to what the women's movement has done.

Great info. Thank you!

I had similar situation. Came up to this site via reading a hot bi story then found the forum and saw that there were many more people/men interested in exploring their sexuality. Had some good IM sessions and would read and reply to others who had sucked their first cock or whatnot. After many stops and starts I did find a fellow on CL and after some emails for about a week or 2 we decided to meet for coffee. It was hard not to chicken out but meeting for coffee and to check each other out is kinda harmless, right? As it turns out we spent about an hour and a half talking and probably only 25% of that was sex related. In the end I chose to say our goodbyes and try to set up another meet. I was tight on time that day and we had talked for quite a bit. Turns out I should have gone for it that day. But we did meet about 2 weeks later and I had my first m2m encounter. He was older than I and had a few encounters so he took his time and was patient. Once we unzipped and started to fondle each other it was game on and soon after I had my first dick in my mouth. The feelings were intense and intoxicating and afterwards I wondered why I waited so many years.
It may be hard to keep the courage to go meet that first time but I say go for it and just tell yourself that you can always say thank you but no and walk away. Or if things are right the. Go have fun together and see if m2m is something that you truly desire and want in your life. It's fun

Good information! Married for many years and had one opportunity about 8 years ago. None since. Mainly because I am a chicken! That one time 8 years ago is always in my mind and something I will never forget. Met a younger man at our hotel bar outside Chicago. He was there after competing in a triathlon. We chatted for hours over some good wine and had many of the same interests. We had a discussion about a country we had both traveled to and we both could not remember a museum we both admired.

The bar closed and he said he would look up the name of the museum when he got back to his room and call ne with the name.

He called me and invited me to his room to partake in a bottle of wine he had that he had not yet opened. I wasn't sure of his intention but I felt I got to know him quite well in the hours we spent at the bar.

After some more wine, and discovering the name of the museum, we talked about our relationships. I told him I was married and he told me he was single. He then smoothly asked if I ever had the urge to be with another man. I admitted I had and he asked if I would enjoy going to bed with him.

Within seconds we were in bed and he asked what I would like to do and I suggested 69. That is when I had tasted my first cock and it was unbelievable! I couldn't stop sucking his cock it felt so good! Unfortunately we both had way too much alcohol and neither could cum. I so much wanted him to cum in my mouth.

He gave me his number, which I lost before I could contact him. I was afraid to give him mine. He lived in Cincinnati I believe and me in Minneapolis. Eight years later I wish I hadn't lost his number because I know we both would have traveled to see one another.

So nice to hear from so many guys on here that a m4m experience is so great. I hope to have my own at some point.

I have had occasional safe-sex encounters with men all of my life, parallel with two long-term relationships with women. It never interfered with my long-term relationships, in the same way that masturbation has not interfered with my LTRs. I guess I am primarily hetero-amorous, but poly-sexual.

As a result, I stay with women in LTRs because we love each other, not because one is holding the other hostage over a sex practice issue. Also, as a result, I shed society's homophobic conditioning early in life, and I enjoy getting to know people of all types. Monogamy should not be a barrier to our freedom of expression and our range of relationships.

The problem is that in most societies, commitment monogamy is equated with sexual monogamy. Later in my life, I read some of Margaret Mead's work having to do with an island society that was set up differently. I think as men get a little more liberated, they will be able to change society in a way that is similar to what the women's movement has done.

Hear hear! Well stated!

Need my curiosity satisfied.

I've been having a growing desire to suck cock and taste cum for the first time in my life.

I'm a 75-yo single white male, living in a nursing home and wondering if this is still a "can do" for me, or have I already missed my chances. ???:confused:

Yes

Good information! Married for many years and had one opportunity about 8 years ago. None since. Mainly because I am a chicken! That one time 8 years ago is always in my mind and something I will never forget. Met a younger man at our hotel bar outside Chicago. He was there after competing in a triathlon. We chatted for hours over some good wine and had many of the same interests. We had a discussion about a country we had both traveled to and we both could not remember a museum we both admired.

The bar closed and he said he would look up the name of the museum when he got back to his room and call ne with the name.

He called me and invited me to his room to partake in a bottle of wine he had that he had not yet opened. I wasn't sure of his intention but I felt I got to know him quite well in the hours we spent at the bar.

After some more wine, and discovering the name of the museum, we talked about our relationships. I told him I was married and he told me he was single. He then smoothly asked if I ever had the urge to be with another man. I admitted I had and he asked if I would enjoy going to bed with him.

Within seconds we were in bed and he asked what I would like to do and I suggested 69. That is when I had tasted my first cock and it was unbelievable! I couldn't stop sucking his cock it felt so good! Unfortunately we both had way too much alcohol and neither could cum. I so much wanted him to cum in my mouth.

He gave me his number, which I lost before I could contact him. I was afraid to give him mine. He lived in Cincinnati I believe and me in Minneapolis. Eight years later I wish I hadn't lost his number because I know we both would have traveled to see one another.

So glad you had a bit at it.

Need my curiosity satisfied.

I've been having a growing desire to suck cock and taste cum for the first time in my life.

I'm a 75-yo single white male, living in a nursing home and wondering if this is still a "can do" for me, or have I already missed my chances. ???:confused:

[/QUOTE] Once we unzipped and started to fondle each other it was game on and soon after I had my first dick in my mouth. The feelings were intense and intoxicating and afterwards I wondered why I waited so many years.[/QUOTE]

So true... very intense feelings. I came so fast my first time and I still do. Something about men, they drive me wild when it comes to sex. I also wish I had not waited so long. You might try it and not like it, I doubt it, but then you could forget it ever happened. It's more likely that you will become addicted and you will have cock on your mind ALL the time.

Taking a cock and putting your mouth around it for the first time is soooo AMAZING. The soft skin, the feeling of it growing hard in your mouth, the precum, and the face of the man whose cock is being sucked. Then getting to push the cock deep into your throat and bobbing your head up and down. Or maybe you prefer to stroke his cock while focusing your mouth on just the tip of his cock. Such a sexy act, as much of a turn on today as it was the first I tried.

For me, it doesn't compare to sex with women. I still enjoy sex with women, but I have never cum from a blow job given by a women. I cum every single time I get a blow job from a guy. Hell, I sometimes cum while giving a blow job. And being a bottom is so much fun. Having a guy press his cock into you and to feel the weight of his body on you as he breathes deeply... I love when he gets close and you can feel his cock swell in your ass and his pace quickens. Then the feel of his cum unloading inside you... YUM. Wow, I forgot what I was even responding to... I need to get laid again soon.

Go for it!

I have a gay session infrequently, but it is a necessary part of my sexuallily. When I do it it is because I need to suck a cock. I will do more, and if guy wants to suck me that is fine. I have bottomed and liked it. I was out to my wife and she accepted my need for cock. There was no doubt in her mind I was a better lover and husband once I accepted my bisexuality.

I started having gay thoughts when I was over 50. I resisted them for several years. Before I acted on them I came out to her. We created mutually acceptable rules of engagement and I became a cock sucker.

Sometimes I will go a year ot so without sucking a a cock, but I know I am bi. It is not difficult to find a guy. There are many married guys that want a man to suck their cock. The fact that I am 70 and have ED is OK with many of themy.

Please message me if you would like more info.

Great comments, everyone. I've told my wife about my bi curiosity, but she is not ready to let me go there (and doesn't think she ever will be). I'm in my early 30s so I'm still young, but how long would you wait for her to change her mind if you were me? I think I'm ok for now, but I definitely know that I can't go a lifetime.

This is also putting aside the fact that I'd like to try other women, but that desire is far weaker than the desire to have my holes filled.

Great comments, everyone. I've told my wife about my bi curiosity, but she is not ready to let me go there (and doesn't think she ever will be). I'm in my early 30s so I'm still young, but how long would you wait for her to change her mind if you were me? I think I'm ok for now, but I definitely know that I can't go a lifetime.

This is also putting aside the fact that I'd like to try other women, but that desire is far weaker than the desire to have my holes filled.

Not much commitment to your wife and marriage?
Like Tmmmbrrr said... don't let a fantasy fuck up what you have for real

Maybe we could put aside judgement on a forum with all sorts of taboos and people earlier in the thread saying they've strayed. I haven't done anything, I'm just talking.

Some of what you're saying is valid, but it is said in a completely unhelpful way. Maybe I could've phrased my post differently, but I didn't start throwing stones.

Yes, we've done the strapon thing. It is a great part of sex now, but it definitely isn't a cock.

Last edited:

35 mwm here and exact the same - The idea / urge happened suddenly only two years ago

I have not acted on it – because I have not found the right person (married, discrete, clean)

I was however able to host a jerk off session with a friend I found on craigslist (he answered my ad for a jerk off buddy) - we were able to meet only twice (two years ago) and during the second session we exchanged and handjobs briefly

Haven't been able to replace him since he has moved

When you don't convey your location, it makes it infinitely more difficult, to find someone that shares your interests.

Once we unzipped and started to fondle each other it was game on and soon after I had my first dick in my mouth. The feelings were intense and intoxicating and afterwards I wondered why I waited so many years.[/QUOTE]

So true... very intense feelings. I came so fast my first time and I still do. Something about men, they drive me wild when it comes to sex. I also wish I had not waited so long. You might try it and not like it, I doubt it, but then you could forget it ever happened. It's more likely that you will become addicted and you will have cock on your mind ALL the time.

Taking a cock and putting your mouth around it for the first time is soooo AMAZING. The soft skin, the feeling of it growing hard in your mouth, the precum, and the face of the man whose cock is being sucked. Then getting to push the cock deep into your throat and bobbing your head up and down. Or maybe you prefer to stroke his cock while focusing your mouth on just the tip of his cock. Such a sexy act, as much of a turn on today as it was the first I tried.

For me, it doesn't compare to sex with women. I still enjoy sex with women, but I have never cum from a blow job given by a women. I cum every single time I get a blow job from a guy. Hell, I sometimes cum while giving a blow job. And being a bottom is so much fun. Having a guy press his cock into you and to feel the weight of his body on you as he breathes deeply... I love when he gets close and you can feel his cock swell in your ass and his pace quickens. Then the feel of his cum unloading inside you... YUM. Wow, I forgot what I was even responding to... I need to get laid again soon.[/QUOTE]

I got so hard reading this...

Do you have a successful draft of the ad you Road where you found your FWB. Any tips on how to write a very good ad would be appreciated

Back