Authors! Sign in here!

Hello YVONNELORRAINE - I am one of the writers on the site, I've written stories such as you describe and many, many others. I am also a professional writer for a company here in Canada (Quebec). I am older than you & also live in Ontario, near Toronto.

Feel free to check out my work by using the link below.

BrettJ

Author / Writer / Sensualist
 
Hi, I'm Elise, you can just call me El. Or Lise, it doesn't really matter. It's a part of my real name, anyway. I tend to write futanari (dickgirl) stories, but I've dabbled in a lot of other genres in other sites. Links are in my signature, if you like to check any of them out.

I love reading a whole range of stuff, and it undoubtedly seeps into my writing; my favourite author is Stephen King; most of the time, he has a great storytelling style that really appeals to me. I always want to have my writing paced like that.

In any case, hope to read and write a lot more here!
 
We seem to be getting a lot of Anime / Manga related people out here lately. Anyway LISE welcum to the site. I am BrettJ, an author out here for some time - my work can be checked out through my links as well, beware, there is a LOT of it. :)

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
 
HI, I am Russ and love being a cuck. I realy do have a small penis. My themes arearound a virgin marriage which the wife (Ruth) cant figure out why she cant get off but finally does with some help. Over the years this includes mainly From Mac, Roger, and Kenn. My little dick has to tolereate the way things are.
Russ watched his little pecker shaved clean as wife Ruth and boy firend Ken, hung long and thick, walked into the kitchen arm in arm. She paused and looked back. "Hey Honey, I forgot to tell you. That hot orgasm one gets from banding balls... that was mine, not yours!" She laughed!
 
Happy Holidaze all

Hi everyone, its been a busy holiday and normal daze for me.
I have had 2 book signings thus far, and have another after the first of the years.

However, besides wishing all a happy holiday season, I wanted to announce that my book is acutally Available on Amazon! I am so proud!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1260298558&sr=8-1&seller=

There is the link, but if it doesn't work, look for
One Last Kiss by Jeana Campbell.
Ok, its a romance with some hot sex scenes, I did have to tone them down a but for the publication, but My parents n law purchased one of the first copies released, and they were impressed with it, and the sex scenes got props!

Support your Published authors! LOL
Seriously, I just wanted to share my joy of being published and on one of the biggest mass market places in the world!

Take care everyone!:rose:
 
Congrats to you SINSIOUS. You've accomplished something I have not, had books published (although I am IN a book)

Myself, I am finishing off the first year of my contract with my publishers and just got the second. I've had over 400 stories in print, which is a kick. I have written for them for over 4 years.

But I still love writing for LIT and will continue to do so.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hello everyone!

My name is Peggi. I'm a 30 year old, single Bi-fem from a small town in New York. I used to have a blog at another adult site but after numerous recommendations, I am bringing my work here.

I am a retired exotic dancer and have partaken a bit in the local swingers scene. I enjoy writing non-fiction on the subjects of sex and dating as well as the erotic fiction. I don't feel that my stories are restricted to specific themes however, my favorite fetishes include dressing up in sexy costumes and lingerie, role play and being watched.

I have written in a variety of other genres as well, from professional to comedy. I truly love entertaining others and the art of story telling.
 
Merry Christmas

Just wanted to drop a note and wish everyone who celebrates the holidays

Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas,
HAPPY SEX FILLED NEW YEAR

All the best to one and all!:rose:


OH YEAH....

I have to premote myself!!

Just wanted to let you know that My book is available on AMAZON.com

One Last Kiss/Jeana Campbell
 
Last edited:
Welcum to PEGGI and thanks to SINSIOUS.

I also worked with Exotic Dancers, back in my DJ days (wayyy before your time PEGGI - you would have been 3)

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Studmuppet
 
Hello hello. :) This is just an update for my friends here at Lit. I hope I don't confuse or even anger anyone (but hell, if you could get angry over this it's time to reexamin yourself!) here...

Yes, I've changed my name. It's BedtimeStories/HallowedEve here.

With the new year, and going two years strong in my "new" relationship, I wanted a change. I wanted to break away from my 2005 mold. ("Eve" came about because of my ex husband, and in general I registered in 2005.)

I wanted something fresh, yet simple. Hopefully when I can (between work and school) I will be writing more. I still have my dream of becomming published and I always figured I'd use Lindsay Rae as my pen name... So why not have it here as well? :)

In my BedtimeStories profile I said I was "retiring" that name. I'll make one last update in that profile to let people know about this name and whatnot.


Happy New Year to you all!

Peace out,
Linds
 
Hello hello. :) This is just an update for my friends here at Lit. I hope I don't confuse or even anger anyone (but hell, if you could get angry over this it's time to reexamin yourself!) here...

Yes, I've changed my name. It's BedtimeStories/HallowedEve here.

With the new year, and going two years strong in my "new" relationship, I wanted a change. I wanted to break away from my 2005 mold. ("Eve" came about because of my ex husband, and in general I registered in 2005.)

I wanted something fresh, yet simple. Hopefully when I can (between work and school) I will be writing more. I still have my dream of becomming published and I always figured I'd use Lindsay Rae as my pen name... So why not have it here as well? :)

In my BedtimeStories profile I said I was "retiring" that name. I'll make one last update in that profile to let people know about this name and whatnot.


Happy New Year to you all!

Peace out,
Linds

No hate or anger here. It's all good.
WOW, it's a new year and I hadn't written a story in 5 years.
I'll be getting back in the driver's seat soon because I have loads of ideas.
 
Likewise. I just came here to work on my spelling. I was just reading your post and I was remembering the time I tried to watch Talledega Nights and every time I tried the damn voice tracks didn't work properly and I got really angry but the Blockbuster down the street is closing in two days so I bought it for thirty percent off and I just finished watching it so now I'm happy again.
 
I haven't been writing as much as I should be either but that HAS to change shortly.

I have some professional and some LIT pieces that need to be written. I didn't even write my traditional Christmas story this year, which I feel kinda bad about.

Hope all are well.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Studmuppet
 
Happy New Year, everyone!

Charlie from Philly here. For most of my life (I am 42 now), I lived a repressed life; on the outside I am conservative, not any more sexual than my fellow church goers, but all the way up to about 5 years ago I was also trying to deny my sensual/sexual self to myself.

Through a series of incidents, I found myself opening up to myself. Learned to love orgasms and masturbation was a start. Then writing erotica opened up not just myself but also another world. Went on to porn, cyber, phone sex. I have never felt so free or at peace as I do now.

There is a major wrinkle, though. I am still in the conservative world I was in for 37 years of my life. Surrounded by good folk who are conservative (and probably repressed as well). Married to an awesome woman who is conservative and would be horrified if she knew where I am in my travels.

Yes, I know, cheating is wrong.
Yes, I know something will need to give at some point.
No, I don't want more advice but I know I need wisdom. You can PM me if you have a strong urge. :) I have been through this so many times with well meaning folk but I still have a sense of humor about it.

That's about it. Oh, I have lived in many different cultures. And I am an IT director in my other world; I manage programmers, web designers and such.

The link in my signature leads to the stories.

Charlie
 
What a great site, which makes me feel welcome!

Hi there, I am foldedpaper, (surprisingly not my real name!) and am based in London, England. I am 45, have recently had my libido reactivated by a new "friend" who has become somewhat closer...

This has really opened my eyes to the sexual side of myself - if you follow my stories, there is a mix of fact and autobiographical stuff in there - you can assume what you want!

As time goes on I hope to post some more autobiographical stuff from my early sexual experienes - some may make you laugh, some may make you cry, but I believe that is a reflection on the human state! (certainly mine!)

I don't write anywhere else, but am finding this forum such a release and stimulus for my creative juices (as it were!) I hope to write some non erotic stuff soon, too, as this site has reminded me of how much I enjoy writing and using words.

I would also appreciate any feedback any other authors have time to give me - without guidance I might well get lost!

Thanks to you all.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=453828

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=460079
 
Last edited:
You should think of posting links to your work as you see with mine, makes it easier for others to find your writing.

Good luck.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Hi there, I am foldedpaper, (surprisingly not my real name!) and am based in London, England. I am 45, have recently had my libido reactivated by a new "friend" who has become somewhat closer...



http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=453828

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=460079

Hi. I'm foldedenvelope - foldedpaper's...(female) friend. Before too long, I hope you'll see my version of one of foldedpaper's stories, and I too would love feedback.

Whilst I've done a fair amount of (amateur) writing before, I've never, ever, ever written anything even romantic, let alone erotic (and more) - I'd love to know what you think. Fair enough, it's not posted yet...but it will be.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hello all,
I hope your 2010 is off to a booming start! I have been working with a friend on a new book and have my next book and a book of short stories almost ready to go to the publisher, not to mention I have posted a story in LITS Valentines Day Story contest.
I would appriciate it if you would take a moment to read it and vote for me! It's short, a love letter, sad, but true in some cases. (you will find the link below)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=459674

Foldedpaper, foldedenvleope, welcum to the group.
I enjoyed your write Foldedpaper, and I'm going back to read your other posts!

A quick update on my book, I mentioned it was for sale on Amazon.com, well, I looked it up the other day and there are several copies for sale in the UK now as well! WOOHOO! I'm so happy it is doing well. I have so many more for the future.

Well, back to the keyboard!
Blessings to all!
 
I once wished I were the man with no-name, but I rather enjoy being Michael. I write from my own experiences or fantasies, I like to try new things in writing, thus I like to read this Forum to see what others want to read about. I wouldn't say I am looking to do works to order, but I like to hear what interests others and if I have an idea I write it up.

My salute to both readers and writers.
 
Back
Top