Eating Your Own Cum

My last two masturbation sessions have ended with me eating most of my cum. I edge for a while and squeeze my cock to get some of the pre cum. I jack right to the brink of ejaculation and let my cum flow out. I savor every bit I can get.
Then, when I finish, I scoop as much into my mouth that I can before I lose that feeling. Really starting to like it.
 
It took me a good few years before I really started liking my cum. Now I love it, and in fact crave it almost. For the last ten years or so I have always eaten it when I masturbate - and indeed for the last five or so that is the only sex I had, so I got to do it quite a lot.
Now I have a new girlfriend and together we are exploring this further. She loves the taste of it, and loves it inside her too. The second time we fucked, I went down on her afterwards and licked it out of her. Actually this was only the second time I had ever done that. I am 60 too, so a late developer in this regard!
She liked that, and so next time she gave me head I reckoned I may as well be honest right away - I told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth - but dont swallow it all, save some and kiss me. She went right ahead and did that - my first snowball, and now always does. We talked about this afterwards and she said its the first time she had done that too.
A couple of times now I have cum on here tits and licked it off, and then kissed her right back.
So she is totally cool that I like my own stuff. And in fact it turns her on. Now of course I have been doing my own part in this sexual journey by getting her to love her own juices, which she previously had not even tried. Imagine!
I often put my hand to her face after playing with her and she licks my fingers with relish, and after I have been licking her out I always kiss her.
Last time we had sex, we were fucking and we were both so wet, and I reached down and got my hand covered in our combined juices, and smeared it over my face, then did the same again and smeared it all over hers, and kissed her and licked her face and she went nuts.
So, gentlemen. Enjoy your juices, its only natural. Too good to waste. And as someone once said - guys - you think your spunk is gross but you expect a woman to eat it? Whats up with that?
 
Recently I was edging and started to cum. I held off but there was some cum already on my hand, so I licked that up. The familiar taste just made me hornier and within a few minutes I'd shot my load...and completely lost interest in eating it.

One day I will beat this!

Try to keep edging. I can't say I always keep my interest after a full orgasm but it's more likely if I manage to have more than 1 partial. The key for me is to edge as long as possible and by the time I blow, I forget about everything but the release. Legs over head position if you can manage it. Takes a lot of second guessing out of it. I swallow as soon as it hits my tongue, if I let the load collect in my mouth I often back out and spit it out once I lose interest at the end.
 
I was taught to eat my own cum by a wonderful woman who enjoyed milking my cock and feeding it to me or allowing me to cum on her tits and letting me lick it up. I find it more of a turn on as I am made to eat it... But I do enjoy eating it myself.
 
I always eat my own cum if i masturbate on my own, i can also just get to suck my own cock too if i have worked out before hand and stretched my muscles in my back
 
I could role play a straying wife who forces her husband to eat his own com while/after she is flirting with other men.
 
Recently I was edging and started to cum. I held off but there was some cum already on my hand, so I licked that up. The familiar taste just made me hornier and within a few minutes I'd shot my load...and completely lost interest in eating it.

One day I will beat this!

This happens to me and I don't understand it. Edging and stopping just a second to late. Spurting some into my Tenga egg or on my hand. Slurp it up and the taste and thought of it all often results in the actual orgasm and then I don't want it.

What I would really like is for a woman to be on top, I cum in her pussy and then she climbs up and presents her cum filled pussy for me to clean up. I am tied up so there is no escape from her sloppy pussy.
 
typically I lose interest in swallowing after I cum but ive done it on several occasions and love it. I've cum swapped with my wife though and its pretty awesome so that's probably the way I prefer it
 
Looking forward to shooting a huge load, still built up from a fuck session last night that didnt end like it should havr, in my mouth soon as I get home from the bar!
 
I love to eat my own cum ..
I love to cum on my wife's nipples then suck them clean ! Or by myself I will lick it off my fingers
 
Question

So it's clear we all want it when we're horny, and it seems there's a natural rejection of it right after we cum. The question I have is, what happens if two guys are doing a reciprocal sucking? Does the guy who cums first still enjoy sucking and swallowing after he cums?
 
Mr T loves his cum ( and mine, I might add) when he's horny, AND after he's cum. He loves dumping a hot load on his belly or underwear if I'm not there, scooping it up with his fingers, sbd savoring it. His favorite is licking it off of me, out eating it out of my pussy. I'm so lucky to have a man that loves eating cum so much. It adds to the eroticism and passion of our lovemaking in many ways!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/egsebzuthkkc4lc/4361b4c5-0979-4613-98be-df99df1cb6eb.jpg?dl=0
 
After the first time I ate my own out of my wifes pussy, it was no problem after that.
It turned her on.
Turning her on turns me on.
So I kept doing it, and tried more ways to do it, like cumming ON her pussy and licking her off, or on her tits, and doing the same. Or kissing her after I blow in her mouth.
She's kinky. What can I say?
 
After the first time I ate my own out of my wifes pussy, it was no problem after that.
It turned her on.
Turning her on turns me on.
So I kept doing it, and tried more ways to do it, like cumming ON her pussy and licking her off, or on her tits, and doing the same. Or kissing her after I blow in her mouth.
She's kinky. What can I say?

Sounds delicious!
 
So it's clear we all want it when we're horny, and it seems there's a natural rejection of it right after we cum. The question I have is, what happens if two guys are doing a reciprocal sucking? Does the guy who cums first still enjoy sucking and swallowing after he cums?

in my case yes, I still eat and swallow the cum. mmmmmmmmmm
 
So it's clear we all want it when we're horny, and it seems there's a natural rejection of it right after we cum. The question I have is, what happens if two guys are doing a reciprocal sucking? Does the guy who cums first still enjoy sucking and swallowing after he cums?

I think if I get a cock in my mouth, I will be so turned on that I will love to get a load shot in my mouth even if I have already shot my load.
 
Back
Top