What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, now I have to deal with that (entirely made up) image in my head! Thanks a lot, dude.... :rolleyes:

Don't mention it, just think what it's like having the sort of mind that thinks of these things in the first place!:eek:

You know all men wear women's panties and I know all men wear women's panties. But my poor mother doesn't know that, and we don't need to tell her... :D

Must resist temptation to make inappropriate mothers underwear joke :eek:

Don't mention it, just think what it's like having the sort of mind that thinks of these things in the first place!:eek:

Must resist temptation to make inappropriate mothers underwear joke :eek:

Do you think she planted a pair of her own panties to test my reaction? Interesting theory, Vatseb. Did your own mother do something similar?

Do you think she planted a pair of her own panties to test my reaction? Interesting theory, Vatseb. Did your own mother do something similar?

Oh don't tell me she's been at that old trick again...but why plant em at yours? Dad?:eek:

*sigh* Been a year since I've been in school, finally stating college tomorrow, excited yet a bit nervous. Oh man I hope I don't end up doing or saying something dumb!

I should be in bed right now as I have to be up so early tomorrow...but I just cannot sleep...:rose:

Sometimes it's not fair that I get paid to do a few chores, make two shepherd's pies- and then spend the night posting, watching "My Name is Earl," and enjoying a popsicle :)

The laid-back pace makes up for not getting to sleep in my bed at night. Mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back