The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what I should wear out tonight? Should I take my friend into Culvers?
Do I even want to go out? I could read a mystery or I could go to the Art Crawl!

Ninja hugs Sia

If you need to talk doll, I'll be up for a few more minutes.

*smiles, hugs*

Things will get better in time... my daughter and I lost our bunny this week, it's been a heavy sadness. Today was a little better... but seriously I don't want to lose anything else.

*smiles, hugs*

Things will get better in time... my daughter and I lost our bunny this week, it's been a heavy sadness. Today was a little better... but seriously I don't want to lose anything else.

Frowns softly

I know that pain. I lost a bunny after having him for only six months or so. Then I ended up with two more! Haha. Went to the pet store and picked up a pair of rabbits. They would not let me put them down. Had to take them home with me. I'm a big softy for animals. Then they had babies earlier this year. Was very hard to give the babies away. They were so adorable! I just couldn't keep them though. Cost and energy be damned I just don't have the room for 8 rabbits.

Frowns softly

I know that pain. I lost a bunny after having him for only six months or so. Then I ended up with two more! Haha. Went to the pet store and picked up a pair of rabbits. They would not let me put them down. Had to take them home with me. I'm a big softy for animals. Then they had babies earlier this year. Was very hard to give the babies away. They were so adorable! I just couldn't keep them though. Cost and energy be damned I just don't have the room for 8 rabbits.

Holy crap, who has room for 8 bunnies? Few people.

We had our bunny 5+ years... it'd difficult, she was so much like us... a kindred spirit. Perhaps in the future we'll find another, but I can't even imagine right now.

*smiles, hugs*

Oh Sia! This is full of major suckage!
My furbabies (a dog, Jill and a cat, Bee- though we call her Batman) and I send our loves!

Hang in there darling.

LT- Damn my girl is fiiiiiinnnnneeee....

Life, you can stop with the hurt. Thanks.

*smiles, hugs*

Oh Sia. I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* They become, over the years, such an integral part of our lives, no matter what kind of fur baby it is, don't they. I've lost my share. It's royal suckage and unfortunately, losing something is a part of living. I know when I lost my beloved sheltie, Cheyenne, I didn't want to experience that kind of heartbreak again and I didn't get another for almost a year but getting Ki.... filled the aching void Chey left behind. There's just something precious and heartwarming about a new fur baby. They don't make you forget but they do ease your sadness.

Oh Sia. I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* They become, over the years, such an integral part of our lives, no matter what kind of fur baby it is, don't they. I've lost my share. It's royal suckage and unfortunately, losing something is a part of living. I know when I lost my beloved sheltie, Cheyenne, I didn't want to experience that kind of heartbreak again and I didn't get another for almost a year but getting Ki.... filled the aching void Chey left behind. There's just something precious and heartwarming about a new fur baby. They don't make you forget but they do ease your sadness.

True wisdom DW. The next generation is not a replacement, but they sure as hell find a way to open you're heart. When I couldn't put my bunny girl down I knew she was part of my family, just like I knew my puppy was part of the family when I was scratching his chin and be fell asleep.

Animals are wonderful that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back